Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Crossover 324k Monitor Owner's Club (32", 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Crossover 324k Monitor Owner's Club (32", 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz) - Page 14

Poll Results: What are the chances of one Buying this after reading the thread?

 
  • 17% (4)
    25%
  • 17% (4)
    50%
  • 30% (7)
    75%
  • 34% (8)
    100%
23 Total Votes  
post #131 of 465
Thanks I didn't know that. I might have to overclock mine and see what it looks like. I just figure since it can't really overclock at 1080 without dropping frames then 1440 is definitely out of the question. My 980 runs everything pretty well at 4k so I haven't really dropped the resolution at all. Besides just seeing what a couple games look like at 1080 on it for a second or two.

I run the color profile on standard and it looks great in windows and gaming. My shimian looked a little more vivid, though that might have been ips glow that I no longer have. I also haven't messed with the settings on the monitor at all besides changing the language to english. Because of everyone saying that it doesn't save color profiles and messes them up from a problem with the firmware.
post #132 of 465
any problems with the 324k after long term use? Thanks.
I am seriously wanna get one- cheap and cheerful.
post #133 of 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleBound View Post

any problems with the 324k after long term use? Thanks.
I am seriously wanna get one- cheap and cheerful.
Had the monitor for about a couple of months now still great
Master Shifu
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i7 3770k (4.5) Gigabyte Z77x-UP5TH EVGA GTX 670 2G SLI 16 Gig Samsung  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 330 raid 0 ( Windows 8) WD Caviar Black LG DVD R/RW Corsair 100H Push and Pull 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 pro Auria 27'WQHD 2560x1440 Logitech K750 Thermaltake 850 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 700D w/window side panel Logitech G700 gaming mouse Klipsh Promedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Shifu
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i7 3770k (4.5) Gigabyte Z77x-UP5TH EVGA GTX 670 2G SLI 16 Gig Samsung  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 330 raid 0 ( Windows 8) WD Caviar Black LG DVD R/RW Corsair 100H Push and Pull 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 pro Auria 27'WQHD 2560x1440 Logitech K750 Thermaltake 850 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 700D w/window side panel Logitech G700 gaming mouse Klipsh Promedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #134 of 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchwell View Post

Had the monitor for about a couple of months now still great
Thanks.
Any problems playing fast paced shooters?
post #135 of 465
Mine is also working as good as the day I got it. The two fastest paced shooters I've played are overwatch and battlefield 4. Both performed very good and I didn't see any motion blur or input lag. My previous monitors were 27" shimian ips monitors so if your used to using a 120hz+ monitor and can't play on a 60hz monitor. Or are part of the 1% that can see input lag around 20-30ms then I wouldn't get a crossover 324k.

But besides that they are great monitors. You will need a good/top end graphics card to run at 4k. Especially if you want everything cranked. I have a gigabyte g1 980 and it runs almost every game maxed (except AA). I just wish they would come up with an update on the flicker and to add free sync. Since other similar monitors have had it added to them. But besides that it is a great monitor and hopefully will last for a few years.
post #136 of 465
Only issue I've had after a couple of months is that the monitor will randomly not wake up from sleep (even if you hit the power button or use remote). I have to unplug and replug the monitor DC brick. No other real complaints.
post #137 of 465
Mine does the same thing. I wonder if its a problem with the power supply or with the firmware on the monitor. My guess is its the firmware on the panel.
post #138 of 465
has this same not awake from sleep once in last 4 months. wonder if the other monitors using this panel have similar problem?

Also the occasional daily flashing line artifact well known to this specific panel,,, Otherwise been good so far
post #139 of 465
I've had this monitor for 6 months and for the money it can't be beat. Overclocks to 100hz + at 2k. 60 hz at 4k and as with all 4k basically unplayable. Set to game mode 2560x1440 and turn everything else to default and it will overclock like a beast. No heat, just a good monitor. Before overclocking I had this occasional screen zap while just using the internet. It's gone now. I'm using 2x Gigabyte xtreme OC 980tis so I get steady 60fps steady at 4k but it's just not right, like all other 4k monitors I've tried. G sync might help but I don't think there is a monitor that will run gsync at 4k. Anyhoo, 2k at 100hz with blue light turned way down and my eyes don't bother me much at all. I don't think my eyes can see the difference between 2k and 4k but they sure can tell the difference between 60hz and 100hz. Love this monitor. Right now I have my ti's waterblocked up in a new build and I'm using this monitor with a pieced together AMD build with an HD7750 running this monitor (it will do 4k I checked) at 2k and my 4k Samsung UN60JS7000 which scales awesome without any adjustments. I was amazed. Sooooo, unless you're gaming an HD7750 single slot video card will run two 4k monitors. specool.gif
post #140 of 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19DELTASNAFU View Post

I've had this monitor for 6 months and for the money it can't be beat. Overclocks to 100hz + at 2k. 60 hz at 4k and as with all 4k basically unplayable. Set to game mode 2560x1440 and turn everything else to default and it will overclock like a beast. No heat, just a good monitor. Before overclocking I had this occasional screen zap while just using the internet. It's gone now. I'm using 2x Gigabyte xtreme OC 980tis so I get steady 60fps steady at 4k but it's just not right, like all other 4k monitors I've tried. G sync might help but I don't think there is a monitor that will run gsync at 4k. Anyhoo, 2k at 100hz with blue light turned way down and my eyes don't bother me much at all. I don't think my eyes can see the difference between 2k and 4k but they sure can tell the difference between 60hz and 100hz. Love this monitor. Right now I have my ti's waterblocked up in a new build and I'm using this monitor with a pieced together AMD build with an HD7750 running this monitor (it will do 4k I checked) at 2k and my 4k Samsung UN60JS7000 which scales awesome without any adjustments. I was amazed. Sooooo, unless you're gaming an HD7750 single slot video card will run two 4k monitors. specool.gif
In ENglish?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] Crossover 324k Monitor Owner's Club (32", 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz)