Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Changing polling rates of USB ports possible again on Win 8/8.1/10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Changing polling rates of USB ports possible again on Win 8/8.1/10 - Page 4

post #31 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibxoful View Post

Will give it a read thanks.
try new setup:

http://sweetlow.orgfree.com/download/Setup.zip

Use checkbox "Process Parent"
post #32 of 55
Well this worked by letting both mice have a controlled polling (<125) but higher polling does not work frown.gif
awesome efforts tho. Thanks again
post #33 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

try new setup:

http://sweetlow.orgfree.com/download/Setup.zip

Use checkbox "Process Parent"

just tested it on my g500. by default its 1000hz but this let me achieve 500hz.
post #34 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibxoful View Post

Well this worked by letting both mice have a controlled polling (<125) but higher polling does not work frown.gif
awesome efforts tho. Thanks again
Not any mouse is overclockable. It's true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez07 View Post

just tested it on my g500. by default its 1000hz but this let me achieve 500hz.
Well. If this mouse is in composite device - the setup work right and i will add it to main package some time later.
post #35 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

Not any mouse is overclockable. It's true.

My Diamondback Plasma can do 500Hz, but 1000Hz fluctuates between 700Hz and 1000Hz.
post #36 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

My Diamondback Plasma can do 500Hz, but 1000Hz fluctuates between 700Hz and 1000Hz.
Yes, I also note this (many mouse have 1ms polling problem). Very like when two buffers have almost equal rates.
post #37 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

Yes, I also note this (many mouse have 1ms polling problem). Very like when two buffers have almost equal rates.

I have a razer naga and the razer software is set to 1000hz, so I uninstalled software, then downloaded mouse rate checker and when I move mouse i do get 943hz most of the time when I move it around... so my question is to you, does your software benefit me any?
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

so my question is to you, does your software benefit me any?
downclock it! biggrin.gif
post #39 of 55
Fixed this problem:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1587953/polling-rate-increses-work-on-windows-10-kinda#post_24800382

I strongly recommend to take new version in any case.


Added 2016/01/30:

1. Fixed bug in code of patching driver of USB3.0 controller (USBXHCI.SYS)
Bug can observed, for example, when USB audio device managed by USB3.0
controller stop working.

http://sweetlow.orgfree.com/download/hidusbf.zip
post #40 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

Fixed this problem:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1587953/polling-rate-increses-work-on-windows-10-kinda#post_24800382

I strongly recommend to take new version in any case.


Added 2016/01/30:

1. Fixed bug in code of patching driver of USB3.0 controller (USBXHCI.SYS)
Bug can observed, for example, when USB audio device managed by USB3.0
controller stop working.

http://sweetlow.orgfree.com/download/hidusbf.zip


Much appreciated.

Edit: My microphone (Blue Yeti) works perfectly now. I think the driver just wasn't recognizing it correctly because even on USB 2.0 it would not work. But it does now biggrin.gif
Edited by bruzanHD - 1/30/16 at 5:25pm
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
my baby
(14 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k ASUS H97M-e/CSM GTX 970 Mixed Brand 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE Corsair K65 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair CX500 Corsair SPEC-01 Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioAudio
HyperX Cloud II Sennheiser Momentum IEMs 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2860QM@2.5GHz AMD Radeon 6770M 1GB Crucial 16GB DDR3L 1333MHz SODIMM For Mac  Samsung 850 EVO  
OSMonitorMouseAudio
MAC OSX El Capitan High-res Upgraded display 1680x1050 15.6" Steelseries Kinzu Sudden Attack RHA MA750 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Changing polling rates of USB ports possible again on Win 8/8.1/10