Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse tournament ? - Page 12

post #111 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotkyotkyot View Post

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...

https://youtu.be/QCN893hzueQ?t=11s
post #112 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

I posted my pics and mousetester graph in the other fm thread

Why? This is the more relevant thread. Is this thread only about the ergo mouse?
Edited by popups - 2/1/16 at 8:05pm
post #113 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Why? This is the more relevant thread. Is this thread only about the ergo mouse?
Because I thought the other thread was the finalmouse thread. Hindsight 20 20 I guess. I reposted it here

http://imgur.com/a/IVHae album of random pictures of the tournament pro with the za rival and 1.1a.

finalmouse1600.csv 4k .csv file
havent used mousetester before but here is plot @1600 dpi
Edited by equlix - 2/1/16 at 9:04pm
post #114 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

http://imgur.com/a/IVHae album of random pictures of the tournament pro with the za rival and 1.1a.

ZA12?
post #115 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

ZA12?
za11
post #116 of 345
Light leak and other similar things are mainly a cause of the LED's being so bright.

Honestly not sure why this hasnt been fixed or addressed yet. May simply have been lower on the priority list. I will make a note and bring it up.

Would love to hear what people think about the shape!
post #117 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Light leak and other similar things are mainly a cause of the LED's being so bright.

Honestly not sure why this hasnt been fixed or addressed yet. May simply have been lower on the priority list. I will make a note and bring it up.

Would love to hear what people think about the shape!
its great. To me it has the same vibe as the castor but for a larger hand. I like it and it has currently dethroned my za11 thumb.gif
post #118 of 345
Stupid Amazon, ordered on Friday, paid extra for 1 day shipping, and its coming tomorrow. If i order it now, its free same day shipping, and will get it tomorrow haha. So much for ordering early! Atleast the wait is almost over.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
post #119 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Light leak and other similar things are mainly a cause of the LED's being so bright.

Honestly not sure why this hasnt been fixed or addressed yet. May simply have been lower on the priority list. I will make a note and bring it up.

Would love to hear what people think about the shape!

It's because the LED is simply handing out there without any thing around it or on its own PSB under the wheel.
post #120 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Keyboards are cheaper these days because the patent for Cherry switches is up. If it doesn't have RGB back-lighting it will be even cheaper because it appears the patent on RGB keyboards has yet to expire.
No they are not.

Also why make a new thread when there is probably a thread for this mouse already or isn't there one? kinda want to see ppls opinion of the mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?