Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse tournament ? - Page 13

post #121 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

its great. To me it has the same vibe as the castor but for a larger hand. I like it and it has currently dethroned my za11 thumb.gif

How is the coating on the side/top? What's the texture? How grippy is it and how does it seem to resist oil and grease?
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #122 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by daunow View Post

No they are not.

So there isn't any cheaper keyboards using cloned switches and 2 color LEDs only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

How grippy is it and how does it seem to resist oil and grease?


Edited by popups - 2/2/16 at 12:23am
post #123 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

How is the coating on the side/top? What's the texture? How grippy is it and how does it seem to resist oil and grease?
The top and the L and R click are a similar but slightly smoother coating as the FM ergo the sides are a light powder coated plastic? Kind of like the za but with a bit more texture. With hand oils it seems about the same as the za and ergo fm.

Edit: to be fair I am eating an exceptional amount of jack n the box tacos biggrin.gif
post #124 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

So there isn't any cheaper keyboards using cloned switches and 2 color LEDs only?

Man I think I am gonna buy this mouse...

gotta find out what problems it has first tough if any
post #125 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

The top and the L and R click are a similar but slightly smoother coating as the FM ergo the sides are a light powder coated plastic? Kind of like the za but with a bit more texture. With hand oils it seems about the same as the za and ergo fm.

Edit: to be fair I am eating an exceptional amount of jack n the box tacos biggrin.gif

I havent used the FM ergo. Za was textured plastic with a very light coat of something. From the pics the tp looks more like g402 style matte soft-touch plastic.
So it leaves fingerprints.

How about when sweat? Does it dry off in a hydrophobic manner or does it stay greasy/sticky like UV coating?
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsMonitorKeyboard
I7-2600k Asus GTX 1070 BenQ XL2411T 144 hz Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Be Quiet Power Zone 750 W PSU Silverstone SG09 Logitech G403 Mionix Sargas XXL 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT 770 32ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #126 of 345
still not available in EU...
post #127 of 345
Thread Starter 
I get mine tomorrow. But man oh man is that LED bright as hell. I got the final mouse 2016 about a week ago and really didn't like the shape or how bright the LED was so I'll be selling the final mouse 2016 here. Hopefully the tournament edition mouse has a better shape to it.
post #128 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon26 View Post

I get mine tomorrow. But man oh man is that LED bright as hell. I got the final mouse 2016 about a week ago and really didn't like the shape or how bright the LED was so I'll be selling the final mouse 2016 here. Hopefully the tournament edition mouse has a better shape to it.

You look for any reason to dislike a mouse. 'Oh hey, they used good buttons instead of mediocre ones, gotta get rid of it'.

I can understand you not liking a shape, byt your comolaint about the castor was ridiculous. Lol
post #129 of 345
Thread Starter 
To each his own :-) My boss bought the castor mouse and returned it for the exact reason I did :-)
post #130 of 345
Stay shallow then. Lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?