Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse tournament ? - Page 14

post #131 of 345
Thread Starter 
LOL sure thing :-) stay salty :-)
post #132 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon26 View Post

LOL sure thing :-) stay salty :-)

Hurrrr :^)
post #133 of 345
How does FinalMouse's 3310 sensor implementation compare to Zowie's? I have a ZA13 and if sensor implementation on the FinalMouse is better, I'd like to give it a try.
post #134 of 345
Can you palm this mouse or does it make you to hold it in a claw grip? (17,5cm hands here)
post #135 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

Can you palm this mouse or does it make you to hold it in a claw grip? (17,5cm hands here)

My hands are bigger than yours, once I get home I can answer that question unless someone else does before me. My guess though is yes you should be able to palm it at 17.5 cm.
post #136 of 345
When is scream 1 coming, and anyone have a video review?
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
i7
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930@3.72GHz (x22.0; 1.152V) Gigabyte UD3R ASUS 1070 ROG OC OCZ Gold XTC 1333MHz 12GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
W10 Pro 64 bit LG Electronics Gaming 24GM77 144hz 1ms CM NovaTouch, K95 Brown RGB Antec TruePower Quattro 1k 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec 900 Naos 7000 / EC2-A / ZA12 / KPM GSR / Fnatic QCK / MM200 XL / Taito / Razer Spe... Sennheiser Game One 
  hide details  
Reply
post #137 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

My hands are bigger than yours, once I get home I can answer that question unless someone else does before me. My guess though is yes you should be able to palm it at 17.5 cm.
Yeah looking at the height being around 39 mm so in theory it should be doable. Thanks for checking it out. Appreciate it. If you can't palm it, then I guess I'll get Edge Hori 101.

Anyone who has FM tournament pro and Edge Hori 101 that could provide comparison screenshots perhaps?
post #138 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiffle View Post

Yeah looking at the height being around 39 mm so in theory it should be doable. Thanks for checking it out. Appreciate it. If you can't palm it, then I guess I'll get Edge Hori 101.?

Mine are 21.5 cm, so even if I am unable to palm it, you still may be able to.
post #139 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Mine are 21.5 cm, so even if I am unable to palm it, you still may be able to.
Yeah true that. That' quite a big difference between the size. The length of this mouse seems to be just perfect. 126mm if I remember right.
post #140 of 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

I havent used the FM ergo. Za was textured plastic with a very light coat of something. From the pics the tp looks more like g402 style matte soft-touch plastic.
So it leaves fingerprints.

How about when sweat? Does it dry off in a hydrophobic manner or does it stay greasy/sticky like UV coating?

I have a g402 and I didn't feel they were close enough for comparison but it is similar its just that the za was closer. I don't really sweat that much but if you get it oily it will stay oily for about 5 minutes until it drys off.
Edit: and if you want I can post up close pictures of the 402 and the fm pro and you can compare the texture yourself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse tournament ?