HWBOT World Tour 2016
HWBOT is proud to announce the preliminary dates and locations for the HWBOT World Tour 2016. A follow up to the highly successful inaugural World Tour of 2015, the HWBOT World Tour 2016 expands the concept to include seven dates throughout the year that span the entire globe. “The World Tour 2016 represents our commitment to nurturing the growth of the Overclocking community throughout all regions of the globe,” commented Pieter-Jan Plaisier, Director at HWBOT. “The fact that this year’s World Tour will reach more overclockers in more countries than ever is a fantastic testament to the event’s success.”.
HWBOT World Tour 2016 Spans Seven Countries and Five Continents
The HWBOT World Tour is a series of overclocking events held around the globe that aims to provide a relaxed social environment for overclockers to learn, share and compete. The idea is primarily to nurture the next generation of overclockers with open OC workshops where total amateurs can get some first hands-on experience and learn vital tricks and tweaks from more seasoned players. Of course no OC event would be complete without some competitive action so each stop on the tour offers contests that cater for all levels and abilities, as well as providing a platform for some seriously extreme overclocking. The LN2 flows freely.
HWBOT World Tour 2016: Dates and Locations
Overclockers and enthusiasts can join HWBOT and enjoy a relaxed social environment for overclockers to learn, share and compete. The emphasis is on nurturing the next generation, educating PC gamers in the art of overclocking, as well as providing a platform for some seriously extreme and competitive benchmarking. You can catch up with HWBOT on these dates and locations:
- January 26-31 – Sao Paulo Brazil: Campus Party (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
- March 18-20 – Cape Town, South Africa: rAge Expo (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
- March 26-28 – Poitiers, France: Gamers Assembly (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
- April 15-17 – Montreal, Canada: LanETS (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
- May 31-June 4 – Taipei, Taiwan: Computex (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
- October – South East Asia
- Q4 2016 – Berlin, Germany: Caseking (HWBOT X | Eventbrite)
Check out the HWBOT X event pages for more information on location and to purchase tickets!
HWBOT World Tour 2016: Event Activities
Each HWBOT Tour event will host three unique overlocking activities that address a broad skill base that spans Amateur to Extreme.
- OC Workshops: Overclocking workshops where elementary overclocking skills are taught by more experienced players. This is a great opportunity for enthusiasts to learn about their hardware and about how their PC’s performance can be improved. Learn the basics, get up to speed, then compete with your peers.
- Extreme and Amateur World Series Competitions: Competition series for extreme and amateur overclockers hosted on OC-Esports.io. These contests are exclusive to participants of the World Tour. Extreme contest winners will be invited to the World Championship in Berlin at the end of the year.
- The Extreme OC Party: For many this is the OC party, pure and simple. A chance to meet and socialize with other like-minded overclockers. Seeing that participants will have access to three days of unlimited liquid nitrogen (LN2), the party will also include some unrestricted extreme overclocking.
If you have any questions regarding the HWBOT World Tour 2016, please contact us at: email@example.com
Caskeking.de and Seasonic support the HWbot world tour!
Edited by el gappo - 1/30/16 at 7:27am