Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › [Windows 7 64bit] registry cleaning, ram optimise, junk cleaning, uninstalling programs + pc tune up utilities = pc healthy and stable OR pc ready to crash?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Windows 7 64bit] registry cleaning, ram optimise, junk cleaning, uninstalling programs + pc tune up utilities = pc healthy and stable OR pc ready to crash? - Page 2

post #11 of 20
First time scans can reveal a lot of unnecessary trash, like on my mate's computer (10GB of junk temporary files accumulated over the months).

310MB is a lot for me because something completely unnecessary is using it. Even if it was like 5MB I would be annoyed by it. That's just me though.
Like I said, I had no problems with CC's registry cleaner, so I can vouch for it. Maybe it's my OCD kicking in but I simply cannot stare at thing BEING there for no reason tongue.gif

That said, you are absolutely correct that some programs can completely brick your computer by not doing their supposed job well. I'm just saying, if the OP is looking for a "helper" of some sorts for these things, and if he likes purging stuff as much as I do, CC is a good bet.

Even if you don't want to run the reg cleaner, that's fine, still the junk catching algorithm is really good and in a country like mine where people are still on 80GB and 160GB hard drives, 2-3 GBs of trash is a lot !

Personally I also use it for safe wiping my disks' free space clean (HDDs - when I sell them), 7+ passes just for good measure. Although you could argue that you can do that with other software as well.

My point is, some people just don't like stuff on their computers being there for no reason, even if it's benign. And that there are good solutions for that.

To OP :
On my computer I use :
Panda AV (2016, Free)
On Demand Scanning : Panda AV, Malwarebytes, Combofix and Adwcleaner (I use a scorched earth approach - nothing gets out alive if I can help it, on the off chance my PC got infected.)
CCleaner for junk, MyDefrag for my HDD.
qBittorrent for P2P.
And of course, MSI AB, HWMonitor, CPU and GPU-z, and HWInfo64 for monitoring and overclocking. That's it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x6 1055T [3.932GHz, 2.56GHz NB] ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 GTX 960 G1 4GB 1533MHz / 8002MHz (+25mV) Kingston HyperX 2x4 GB @ 1493MHz 8-8-8-27-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Samsung 850 EVO 120GB LG RW Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 37" FHD TV (Native 1080p) LG E2240S 21.5" 1920x1080 LG 22MP47 1080p - IPS 
PowerCase
SilverStone Strider (SST-ST75F-P) 750W Modular,... Thermaltake SopranoRS 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x6 1055T [3.932GHz, 2.56GHz NB] ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 GTX 960 G1 4GB 1533MHz / 8002MHz (+25mV) Kingston HyperX 2x4 GB @ 1493MHz 8-8-8-27-1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Samsung 850 EVO 120GB LG RW Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 37" FHD TV (Native 1080p) LG E2240S 21.5" 1920x1080 LG 22MP47 1080p - IPS 
PowerCase
SilverStone Strider (SST-ST75F-P) 750W Modular,... Thermaltake SopranoRS 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 20

All I'm trying to get at here is, I don't use anything nor do I do anything, yet my computer is just fine. I'm not having any problems or any performance problems, etc. So, I think you can relax.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

All I'm trying to get at here is, I don't use anything nor do I do anything, yet my computer is just fine. I'm not having any problems or any performance problems, etc. So, I think you can relax.

good morning twocables, you are right, truly right, i am way too much worrying and do the things more complicated, and there is no reason for it

i ve made some uninstalling work the previous days and while uninstalling a lot of crucial windows files must have been deleted then i made a really wild format, i havent installed advanced system cleaner
i havent tweaked my registry and im ok, im full of adobe software

i have an ssd for os drive but i install there software and i uninstall it later and i have a back up internal hdd 1tb caviar blue
i will use mydefrag for the caviarblue and that's it, no need for registry cleaning because you will make a wrong trigger and then KABOOM! you are ready for a format

what i have understand is: use windows 7 as is, it has all the things that you need and in case that you will add somehting else just be careful, dont trust to clean the junk files all alone and cleans files that are crucial for booting or so

take me as an example, windows cant boot please restart... with a format all were OK


now i will play along with software, for example i want to experiment with adobe lightroom, i ll travel it all along, i will make my editing and then i will uninstall it by the control panel and i will delete the files from the program files

JUST IN CASE... i will add ccleaner it will be for the junk files as redzo said

BUT you must be careful beacuse if you clean it without thinking you will face this problem: you will try to open a pdf file and you wont because you have tweaked the registry, so you must go open with choose the program etc...

so careful with what you use,
my ssd is 120gb and i love it, i have installed some adobe software and i am 80 gb free... so a good clean junk maybe will be required BUT ALWAYS WITH CAUTION



CHECK WHAT YOU DELETE/TWEAK/MODIFY


i will install malwarebytes and ccleaner and my defrag

i hope that this formula it will be ok

thank you for your time

cheers

cheers.gif
Edited by gigatiger - 1/28/16 at 2:28am
post #14 of 20

Thank you, but please reduce that text size.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

Thank you, but please reduce that text size.


all ok now thumb.gif
post #16 of 20
I just use Ccleaner every once and a while, Generally after a bunch of software updates, or if my browser gets abit full... Otherwise I leave it be. Once every few months I do a big cleaning (With Ccleaner, windows disk cleaner, and manually delete stuff) and dust out my PC.

I've never really had any trouble with registry cleaners. I've actually managed to fix peoples computers that got attacked with viruses by removing viruses AND cleaning the registry.
post #17 of 20

I am not saying that you shouldn't try cleaning the registry when there are major problems that you can't fix by doing everything else that you'd normally do. I'm just saying that, when there's nothing wrong with your computer, it's not worth the risk of having false positives deleted. You don't want that because it could end up causing your installation of Windows to be completely unusable. That means you'd be forced to format and start over and it also means that you wouldn't be able to back anything up first - because your installation of Windows is dead.

 

That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to imply anything else, like "never use it under any circumstances". There are lots of articles that saying what I'm saying, AND THAT'S WHY I'M SAYING IT HERE.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigatiger View Post


all ok now thumb.gif

 

Well, sort of. There's really no need for giant text in your post. You can bold it. Or, make it just slightly bigger. Using text that big sort of discourages reading.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigatiger View Post


good morning twocables, you are right, truly right, i am way too much worrying and do the things more complicated, and there is no reason for it

i ve made some uninstalling work the previous days and while uninstalling a lot of crucial windows files must have been deleted then i made a really wild format, i havent installed advanced system cleaner
i havent tweaked my registry and im ok, im full of adobe software

i have an ssd for os drive but i install there software and i uninstall it later and i have a back up internal hdd 1tb caviar blue
i will use mydefrag for the caviarblue and that's it, no need for registry cleaning because you will make a wrong trigger and then KABOOM! you are ready for a format

what i have understand is: use windows 7 as is, it has all the things that you need and in case that you will add somehting else just be careful, dont trust to clean the junk files all alone and cleans files that are crucial for booting or so

take me as an example, windows cant boot please restart... with a format all were OK


now i will play along with software, for example i want to experiment with adobe lightroom, i ll travel it all along, i will make my editing and then i will uninstall it by the control panel and i will delete the files from the program files

JUST IN CASE... i will add ccleaner it will be for the junk files as redzo said

BUT you must be careful beacuse if you clean it without thinking you will face this problem: you will try to open a pdf file and you wont because you have tweaked the registry, so you must go open with choose the program etc...

so careful with what you use,
my ssd is 120gb and i love it, i have installed some adobe software and i am 80 gb free... so a good clean junk maybe will be required BUT ALWAYS WITH CAUTION



CHECK WHAT YOU DELETE/TWEAK/MODIFY


i will install malwarebytes and ccleaner and my defrag

i hope that this formula it will be ok

thank you for your time

cheers

cheers.gif

 

I feel there's no need to have "a formula". I mean, I feel that you can just do what you need to do when you need to do it. In other words, enjoy your computer. Like I said, I've never used anything other than Programs and Features. Seriously. Sure, I always check for leftover files and folders after uninstalling something, but that's just because I don't want to see it later and go, "wait... I thought I uninstalled that." because it wastes time and distracts me from whatever it is I'm trying to do. lol

 

Now, I also don't do anything that puts my computer at risk of getting viruses or other bad things, so I don't have malwarebytes or an anti-virus, etc. I don't even let Windows Defender start.

 

I checked my junk files for the first time ever, and there's less than a gigabyte. LOL I still have 93.5 GB of free space, so I'm not worried about it.

 

So yeah, relax. Enjoy your computer. :)

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

I feel there's no need to have "a formula". I mean, I feel that you can just do what you need to do when you need to do it. In other words, enjoy your computer. Like I said, I've never used anything other than Programs and Features. Seriously. Sure, I always check for leftover files and folders after uninstalling something, but that's just because I don't want to see it later and go, "wait... I thought I uninstalled that." because it wastes time and distracts me from whatever it is I'm trying to do. lol

Now, I also don't do anything that puts my computer at risk of getting viruses or other bad things, so I don't have malwarebytes or an anti-virus, etc. I don't even let Windows Defender start.

I checked my junk files for the first time ever, and there's less than a gigabyte. LOL I still have 93.5 GB of free space, so I'm not worried about it.

So yeah, relax. Enjoy your computer. smile.gif

you re right, enjoy my computer, just that simple

thank you all for your time


just one more thing....


i will install all avs software, like avs video editor, avs photo editor, avs etc...

i will test them and then i will uninstall them by the windows control center, i will clean the left over files in the program files OR i will use the ccleaner [with caution]
shall i have to do something with the registry like clean, defrag etc OR i m ok with just uninstalling the program and clean the leftover files?

my formula is, play hard with soft moves, that means dont install 2000 programs have 10 registry cleaners, 3 av, 10 media players or so, install a program explore it when you want to uninstall it use windows uninstall features from control panel and clean the left overs, now if you need a more power user tool, use it but with caution, use ccleaner for junk, cleaning and uninstalling but everytime play wise, for example dont clean the registry again and again, and when you will try to open a file you wont be able because YOU HAVE CLEANED THE REGISTRY and the pdf file is an unknown file extension for windows, so you ve got to go open with.... choose adobe reader... use always for this type of file etc...
Edited by gigatiger - 1/30/16 at 2:24am
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigatiger View Post


you re right, enjoy my computer, just that simple

thank you all for your time

 

You're very welcome!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigatiger View Post


just one more thing....


i will install all avs software, like avs video editor, avs photo editor, avs etc...

i will test them and then i will uninstall them by the windows control center, i will clean the left over files in the program files OR i will use the ccleaner [with caution]
shall i have to do something with the registry like clean, defrag etc OR i m ok with just uninstalling the program and clean the leftover files?

 

All you have to do is uninstall the program that you want to uninstall using the Programs and Features control panel, and then you're done. You don't have to do anything after that. Ever. The only time you want to take extra steps after uninstalling a program is when you're having major problems with your computer and you're removing an offending program.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigatiger View Post


my formula is, play hard with soft moves, that means dont install 2000 programs have 10 registry cleaners, 3 av, 10 media players or so, install a program explore it when you want to uninstall it use windows uninstall features from control panel and clean the left overs, now if you need a more power user tool, use it but with caution, use ccleaner for junk, cleaning and uninstalling but everytime play wise, for example dont clean the registry again and again, and when you will try to open a file you wont be able because YOU HAVE CLEANED THE REGISTRY and the pdf file is an unknown file extension for windows, so you ve got to go open with.... choose adobe reader... use always for this type of file etc...

 

Why do any of this stuff if you're not having problems? That's all those tasks are for: to help solve problems.

It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
It's a computer!
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz (1.368-1.384V fixed voltage) ASUS P8P67 EVO B3 (UEFI ver. 1850) GTX 780 ASUS DirectCU II (1228 / 6300, 1.180V) G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1866MHz, CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (C:\) 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO (D:\) 150 GB WD VelociRaptor Samsung SH-S243N 24x DVD Burner 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung SH-S203N 20X DVD Burner Thermaltake Frio Win 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 Retail AOC G2460PG (24" 1920 x 1080 144Hz G-SYNC) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 104-key Cherry MX Blues w/NKRO Corsair HX650 (Bronze, ordered on 12-12-2009) CM 690 Intellimouse Optical (1.1A) 1000Hz polling rate 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Basic, but premium round X-Fi Titanium HD Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (with 16 AWG Monster Cable... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Windows
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Windows › [Windows 7 64bit] registry cleaning, ram optimise, junk cleaning, uninstalling programs + pc tune up utilities = pc healthy and stable OR pc ready to crash?