Originally Posted by madpossum
So no reason for anyone with a top level Maxwell card to upgrade until June of next year. Unless you want to waste $1,000+ on a Titan card. I was waiting on Pascal to upgrade, but if this is true I may opt to try and find a good deal on a new/used 980 Ti instead and wait for the 1080 Ti a year later.
Reason patience can pay off at times. I remember the butt hurt peeps had over the 780Ti and Titan Black after buying the first original Titans. (Me I just enjoyed buying 2nd hand Titans off peeps because of it).
Also why I sat and watched what happen with Titan X and 980Tis. Of course I nabbed me some 2nd hand Tis.
So I can happily sit and wait out this next round, hehe. I'm a stickler with my money. Plus, I prefer to see solid numbers before making any decisions.