Originally Posted by xD3aDPooLx
There are miscued thoughts about that review from think computers.
1. There are 2 standard 3.5 HDD mounting locations in the case. One behind the SSD trays on the backside and one at the bottom of the case. (His written review showed this not the video, very confusing.)
2. There are 2 specific mounting points for RES/PUMP mounts built into the case.
3. The TD02 Slim, can mount in push/pull up top, it needs to be setup correctly. I think this is do to his inexperience, but I could be wrong about that.
4. Water cooling is 100% Fully accepted, as I made sure that it was.
I built the launch video build and I HAD 0 issues building in the case.
I'm really hesitant to even respond to this post as I have no interest in starting a pissing match here on my favorite OC forum. I understand you have a job to do, nevertheless I can't help but defend myself just a bit.
1. Yup in the Overview video I pointed out the lack of an easy mounting system for a 3.5 HDD. In the review I pointed out the mounting locations and installed one. Sorry to have caused such a huge amount of confusion, it was in fact my first overview video, I did my best and intend to keep improving. Thanks for the feedback.
2&4. Yes, as I was sure to point out in the review there are mounts for a PUMP/RES combo in the interior of the case. Unfortunately if you don't have the specific equipment required you will find it difficult to easily install a full loop. Which of course leads me to the conclusion that water cooling isn't completely supported; especially when compared with other cases of similar size and price.
3. This point simply feels like a shot at my credibility which is insulting and absurd, but beyond that you are incorrect. Straight from SilverStones' spec sheet the TD02-Slim is 37mm thick with the fan attached. And from your own quote in this thread there is only 35mm of space up top. I don't really see why you would refute this?
And like I said in the review, it is still a solid case with tons of features! I absolutely think NZXT is on the right track to having one hell of an M-ITX case, it's simply the first generation. There are bound to be minor flaws and it's my job as a reviewer to point them out as best I can to help inform a potential buyer of what they are getting into.
Feel free to pm me if you want to chat.