Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EuroGamer] Face-Off: Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[EuroGamer] Face-Off: Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC - Page 25

post #241 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themisseble View Post

Man just be quiet. AMD will fixc it soon.. dont know why people troll so hard. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
When AMD game is release and NVIDIA cards cannot compete with AMD .. every budy mis like " wait for the drivers"... when NVIDIA title is release every bopdy is like "AMD is having hard time.... they are always late to the party!"... sure.

R9 390 is beating GTX 980 at 4K ....
except we have had one amd game for two years,that is battlefront,where it's still a tie between 980ti (reference one,that is) and Fury X. but yeah, we should shut up about that cause you'll get angry.
ehh, 390 beating 980 at 4K is always amd advocate's last resort. I wonder how r9 270X performs vs GTX 950 at 1440p ?
Edited by Klocek001 - 1/30/16 at 3:23am
post #242 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

except we have had one amd game for two years,that is battlefront,where it's still a tie between 980ti (reference one,that is) and Fury X. but yeah, we should shut up about that cause you'll get angry.
ehh, 390 beating 980 at 4K is always amd advocate's last resort. I wonder how r9 270X performs vs GTX 950 at 1440p ?

Fury X clearly beats GTX 980TI at 1080P in Battlefront.
post #243 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themisseble View Post

Fury X clearly beats GTX 980TI at 1080P in Battlefront.
that's a reference 980ti btw. but this part of the discussion should probably stop here.

Edited by Klocek001 - 1/30/16 at 3:29am
post #244 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post


AMD, just give Fury owners their $650 back.... thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif
If it was a nvidia issue you would be like "just wait for drivers" but it's AMD so lets all demand a refund. Pathetic.
post #245 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugSeven View Post

If it was a nvidia issue you would be like "just wait for drivers" but it's AMD so lets all demand a refund. Pathetic.
since I moved to nvidia from my 290 there hasn't been a single title without a gameready driver released before the game launch. what is pathetic is how amd treats their loyal customers, seems like the more they spend on a gpu the worse the support.
I don't know why get so offended - am I making this up ?
Edited by Klocek001 - 1/30/16 at 3:36am
post #246 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

since I moved to nvidia from my 290 there hasn't been a single title without a gameready driver released before the game launch. what is pathetic is how amd treats their loyal customers, seems like the more they spend on a gpu the worse the support.
I don't know why get so offended - am I making this up ?

its like you are speaking of nvidia customers who got shafted with the 970 and kepler cards. we dont even know if amd can fix this without the developers patching the game since they didnt even optimize for AMD...rolleyes.gif
post #247 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by caswow View Post

its like you are speaking of nvidia customers who got shafted with the 970 and kepler cards. we dont even know if amd can fix this without the developers patching the game since they didnt even optimize for AMD...rolleyes.gif
no,I'm talking about those who bought fury x in the summer lured by "it's gonna get better with drivers" and are still waiting for the said drivers,not about 970 scam,which is true, or kepler gimping,where you should rather ask kepler owners rather than amd fanboys.
post #248 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek001 View Post

since I moved to nvidia from my 290 there hasn't been a single title without a gameready driver released before the game launch. what is pathetic is how amd treats their loyal customers, seems like the more they spend on a gpu the worse the support.
I don't know why get so offended - am I making this up ?
So to you it's probably just a spectacular coincidence that it happens to be gamewrecks titles only that come with issues on radeons at release yes? The game ready driver thing never used to be a thing, games came out and they just worked well for the most part. Marketing strikes again, how was your game ready driver for Batman, was it ready?
post #249 of 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugSeven View Post

So to you it's probably just a spectacular coincidence that it happens to be gamewrecks titles only that come with issues on radeons at release yes? The game ready driver thing never used to be a thing, games came out and they just worked well for the most part. Marketing strikes again, how was your game ready driver for Batman, was it ready?
well,was it ready for amd? you're getting mad and I should probably stop cause you're foaming around mouth already. I'm just pointing out fury x is doing very poorly considering it's price tag. that is all - you keep denying and pointing to other bad things. I'm not questioning some of them since,well, they cannot be questioned. same as fury x numbers.

amd late with drivers - gameworks
hbm latency - gameworks
overhead-gameworks
fury performing badly - gameworks

this is getting tedious.
Edited by Klocek001 - 1/30/16 at 4:02am
post #250 of 666
who buys a 980ti to play on 1080p guys, those charts are irrelevant
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EuroGamer] Face-Off: Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC