Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Competitions › AMD X4 Battle Royale ( unofficial )
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD X4 Battle Royale ( unofficial ) - Page 9

post #81 of 206

I like the brackets. It's fun to try to maximise the performance within a given frequency range, rather than just brute-forcing everything and sinking it in subzero cooling.

     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Fedora Workstation 26 Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Fedora Workstation 26 Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #82 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by VordaVor View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

if it is what I think it is. I would think they would have made a big stink about it.. since this is one of the BIG things that has been held against amd as of late.

psst.. ex based Athlon.

I've started to make peace that those will only come out only on China market, if thats what we are talking about here. I hope people are wrong about the market thing.

Well with the rumour that AM4 is launching with essentially Carrizo Desktop version APU makes me think that this is AMD fulfilling the EX on FM2+ promise they made.

the Paired iGpu for EX will likely require the new Node to be worthwhile. so we get the first AMD die shrink Uarch "boost" since the Pii days.

we will have 6-8 months of 28nm EX on an Athlon (if this is a thing, i have no inside info on this one) then the first things on AM4 being 14/16nm versions of the same cores.

this just makes logical sense in my mind, AMD can gauge where they will need to have their base clock speed on the new node to out do in performance. prior to release, they have all this stuff fabbed already in a lab.. (likely an hour or two away from me but i digress)

i see the Chinese market as a testing ground. North american Critics will Skewer them, while Chinese critics likely wouldn't(and even if they did the chance of the rest of the world actually understanding and finding this i think is slim). They get the immature silicon out of the way and test then launch to the "English Mainstream" (sorry if this comes off offensive i trying to make sure it didn't but ya)

once early yield issues are gone and they have enough to supply and start sending out this is when they should release to the greater masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Bilko View Post

Here you go:

Sgt Bilko - Phenom II X4 940 - 4.0Ghz - SuperPI 1M - 18.559s - 3809Mhz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I didn't include World Clock because I'm running Win 7 and the bclk/time bug only affects Win 8/8.1 and Win 10 correct?

Great to have you in the comp , and great to see a 940 strutting it's stuff. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the 940, loved mine.

World clock is used in conjunction with open cpu-z cpu tab to verify clockspeed during the benchmark. It's the only way I could think of to keep people from fudging on clockspeeds to win. I posted the score but it will remain unofficial without world clock being open.


I'm going to respectful bow out of this Comp.

I don't see the point in entering if my best score will be unofficial.

best scores happen when nothing else is running, and you've expecting either 2 instances of cpu-z or one instance + oc snap and then a browser on top of this. I'm not entering a score that takes a 1-4 second hit depending on what adverts are be served

this begs the questions at low clocks IS this actually a level playing field.

Sorry Css figure something out better than world clock and I will be back and aiming for the top of my bracket but as it stands I must pass

Sorry to hear that.


The intention was never to have people produce the best score possible( that's what HWBOT is for), the intention was to promote friendly competition within a framework that allows more people/hardware to be competitive.

If everyone runs with the same programs open, it should be reasonably fair, the requirement for official scores is cpu -z cpu tab and memory tab open, world clock open and visible with a screen shot during the run and upon completion showing the run and final score. Those requirements are necessary to verify clockspeeds during the benchmark, that's the only way it's possible to have clockspeed brackets. The temp monitoring is only required of the unlimited submissions.

It's not meant to be taken nearly as seriously as HWBOT etc , it's a just for fun alternative.

I'm hoping that people will learn how to get more performance out of their rigs and maybe take the leap to HWBOT competitions using what they have learned.

At any rate , I appreciate the interest and would welcome your participation.

.


I meant to say Best score in the chosen bracket. I run AIOs. I am not the HWBOT type.

hwinfo showing current, avg, min, max for a 2-3min duration on the bottom timer does the exact same thing as your world-clock, cept has much lower system impact. Warning: wee bit sassy! (Click to show)
(and just as secure, in terms of cheat proof.. IE there is none)

I think I should keep the rest of my opinion out of this, as it isnt my comp biggrin.gif

it is my choice not to participate in the comp, doesn't mean i'm not gunna be a part of the interest active community biggrin.gif
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #83 of 206
I want to hit 16's in 4GHz efficiency. I sure as hell will try lol

Sub ambient tonight along with 1.35V RAM @ 1.8V xD
RGB for days
(24 items)
 
 
The Lady Box
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 7700K [5.0 GHz @ 1.##v] [Gigabyte] Z270MX Gaming 5 [MSI] 290X Lightning [####/#### @ 1.##v] [A-Data] XPG Dazzle [4*8GB - 3000/16] 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 840 EVO 256GB [A-Data] SP900 256GB m.2 [Seagate] 4TB 2.5" ST4000LM016 [Alphacool] VP755 v1 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EKWB] Coolstream XE 360 [EKWB] Coolstream PE 360 [Alphacool] NexXxos XP3 Light Acetal [EKWB] FC 290X Lightning 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Frozen-Q] Resevoir [Mayhems] UV White tubing 3/8" x 5/8" [Alphacool] fittings all around [NZXT] Aer F 120mm (x6) 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
[Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64] [G.Skill] Ripjaws KM570 [Seasonic] Prime 650W [80+Titanium] [Case Labs] SM5 [Matte White] 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
[Nixeus] Revel [White] [Frozen-Q] ProMat [NZXT] Hue+ [CableMod] RGB [30cm] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 7300U (ES) [ECS] KBLU-MINI [Intel] HD 620 [Kingston] Impact 2*4GB 2400/14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[Transcend] MTS400 128GB [Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64]  [Toshiba] 39" LED TV 1080p [Logitech] K400 
PowerCaseAudio
[FSP] 19v 3.42A brick [ECS] Liva Z Plus [Simple Audio] Listen 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] FX-8350 [Gigabyte] 78LMT-USB3 Rev 5 [XFX] HD 5450 One [G.Skill] Ares, 2*4GB, 2133/10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 750 EVO 250GB [Western Digital] Green 2TB [Jonsbo] FR-331 RGB fans [Jonsbo] FR-301 Red 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
[Jonsbo] FR-301 White (in PSU) [Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64]  [Samsung] 19" Syncmaster 931BF [Samsung] 19" Syncmaster 931BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
[Microsoft] Comfort Curve 1000 [EVGA] 550 GS [Jonsbo] VR2 - Black [Microsoft] Optical Mouse 200 
Other
[CableMod] White Cable Set 
  hide details  
Reply
RGB for days
(24 items)
 
 
The Lady Box
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i7 7700K [5.0 GHz @ 1.##v] [Gigabyte] Z270MX Gaming 5 [MSI] 290X Lightning [####/#### @ 1.##v] [A-Data] XPG Dazzle [4*8GB - 3000/16] 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
[Samsung] 840 EVO 256GB [A-Data] SP900 256GB m.2 [Seagate] 4TB 2.5" ST4000LM016 [Alphacool] VP755 v1 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[EKWB] Coolstream XE 360 [EKWB] Coolstream PE 360 [Alphacool] NexXxos XP3 Light Acetal [EKWB] FC 290X Lightning 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Frozen-Q] Resevoir [Mayhems] UV White tubing 3/8" x 5/8" [Alphacool] fittings all around [NZXT] Aer F 120mm (x6) 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
[Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64] [G.Skill] Ripjaws KM570 [Seasonic] Prime 650W [80+Titanium] [Case Labs] SM5 [Matte White] 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
[Nixeus] Revel [White] [Frozen-Q] ProMat [NZXT] Hue+ [CableMod] RGB [30cm] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] i5 7300U (ES) [ECS] KBLU-MINI [Intel] HD 620 [Kingston] Impact 2*4GB 2400/14 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[Transcend] MTS400 128GB [Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64]  [Toshiba] 39" LED TV 1080p [Logitech] K400 
PowerCaseAudio
[FSP] 19v 3.42A brick [ECS] Liva Z Plus [Simple Audio] Listen 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] FX-8350 [Gigabyte] 78LMT-USB3 Rev 5 [XFX] HD 5450 One [G.Skill] Ares, 2*4GB, 2133/10 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[Samsung] 750 EVO 250GB [Western Digital] Green 2TB [Jonsbo] FR-331 RGB fans [Jonsbo] FR-301 Red 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
[Jonsbo] FR-301 White (in PSU) [Microsoft] Windows 10 [Professional x64]  [Samsung] 19" Syncmaster 931BF [Samsung] 19" Syncmaster 931BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
[Microsoft] Comfort Curve 1000 [EVGA] 550 GS [Jonsbo] VR2 - Black [Microsoft] Optical Mouse 200 
Other
[CableMod] White Cable Set 
  hide details  
Reply
post #84 of 206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VordaVor View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

if it is what I think it is. I would think they would have made a big stink about it.. since this is one of the BIG things that has been held against amd as of late.

psst.. ex based Athlon.

I've started to make peace that those will only come out only on China market, if thats what we are talking about here. I hope people are wrong about the market thing.

Well with the rumour that AM4 is launching with essentially Carrizo Desktop version APU makes me think that this is AMD fulfilling the EX on FM2+ promise they made.

the Paired iGpu for EX will likely require the new Node to be worthwhile. so we get the first AMD die shrink Uarch "boost" since the Pii days.

we will have 6-8 months of 28nm EX on an Athlon (if this is a thing, i have no inside info on this one) then the first things on AM4 being 14/16nm versions of the same cores.

this just makes logical sense in my mind, AMD can gauge where they will need to have their base clock speed on the new node to out do in performance. prior to release, they have all this stuff fabbed already in a lab.. (likely an hour or two away from me but i digress)

i see the Chinese market as a testing ground. North american Critics will Skewer them, while Chinese critics likely wouldn't(and even if they did the chance of the rest of the world actually understanding and finding this i think is slim). They get the immature silicon out of the way and test then launch to the "English Mainstream" (sorry if this comes off offensive i trying to make sure it didn't but ya)

once early yield issues are gone and they have enough to supply and start sending out this is when they should release to the greater masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Bilko View Post

Here you go:

Sgt Bilko - Phenom II X4 940 - 4.0Ghz - SuperPI 1M - 18.559s - 3809Mhz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I didn't include World Clock because I'm running Win 7 and the bclk/time bug only affects Win 8/8.1 and Win 10 correct?

Great to have you in the comp , and great to see a 940 strutting it's stuff. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the 940, loved mine.

World clock is used in conjunction with open cpu-z cpu tab to verify clockspeed during the benchmark. It's the only way I could think of to keep people from fudging on clockspeeds to win. I posted the score but it will remain unofficial without world clock being open.


I'm going to respectful bow out of this Comp.

I don't see the point in entering if my best score will be unofficial.

best scores happen when nothing else is running, and you've expecting either 2 instances of cpu-z or one instance + oc snap and then a browser on top of this. I'm not entering a score that takes a 1-4 second hit depending on what adverts are be served

this begs the questions at low clocks IS this actually a level playing field.

Sorry Css figure something out better than world clock and I will be back and aiming for the top of my bracket but as it stands I must pass

Sorry to hear that.


The intention was never to have people produce the best score possible( that's what HWBOT is for), the intention was to promote friendly competition within a framework that allows more people/hardware to be competitive.

If everyone runs with the same programs open, it should be reasonably fair, the requirement for official scores is cpu -z cpu tab and memory tab open, world clock open and visible with a screen shot during the run and upon completion showing the run and final score. Those requirements are necessary to verify clockspeeds during the benchmark, that's the only way it's possible to have clockspeed brackets. The temp monitoring is only required of the unlimited submissions.

It's not meant to be taken nearly as seriously as HWBOT etc , it's a just for fun alternative.

I'm hoping that people will learn how to get more performance out of their rigs and maybe take the leap to HWBOT competitions using what they have learned.

At any rate , I appreciate the interest and would welcome your participation.

.

I meant to say Best score in the chosen bracket. I run AIOs. I am not the HWBOT type.

hwinfo showing current, avg, min, max for a 2-3min duration on the bottom timer does the exact same thing as your world-clock, cept has much lower system impact. Warning: wee bit sassy! (Click to show)
(and just as secure, in terms of cheat proof.. IE there is none)

I think I should keep the rest of my opinion out of this, as it isnt my comp biggrin.gif

it is my choice not to participate in the comp, doesn't mean i'm not gunna be a part of the interest active community biggrin.gif





Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality92 View Post

I want to hit 16's in 4GHz efficiency. I sure as hell will try lol

Sub ambient tonight along with 1.35V RAM @ 1.8V xD

Good luck !


@FlailScHLAMP But I can match the world clock to windows time/date making it a little bit more challenging to cheat wink.gif.
Edited by cssorkinman - 1/29/16 at 4:03pm
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #85 of 206
I'm about to set up something and see what goes.
ATM I may try one of the restricted brackets just to see how well certain pieces will do there with a proper setup for moar MHz later.
Smeg-O-Rama
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Crosshair V-Z Some old piece of smeg that actually works...? C.R.S. 
CoolingMonitorPower
Scythe Susanoo Asus VH238-H 23' LCD 1600 little pink bunnies with drums..... 
  hide details  
Reply
Smeg-O-Rama
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Crosshair V-Z Some old piece of smeg that actually works...? C.R.S. 
CoolingMonitorPower
Scythe Susanoo Asus VH238-H 23' LCD 1600 little pink bunnies with drums..... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #86 of 206
I have a 955 scoring around 17.406s. Dont know if its legit since the base clock is 201 even though its 200 in bios. Therefore it goes up to 4026mhz in cpuz.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820k @4.6ghz MSI X99s SLI Krait EVGA GTX 1080 ti FE Corsair vengance 16gb 2666mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 250gb NZXT X62 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2515H Corsair HX850 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820k @4.6ghz MSI X99s SLI Krait EVGA GTX 1080 ti FE Corsair vengance 16gb 2666mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 250gb NZXT X62 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2515H Corsair HX850 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
post #87 of 206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryton View Post

I'm about to set up something and see what goes.
ATM I may try one of the restricted brackets just to see how well certain pieces will do there with a proper setup for moar MHz later.

Glad to hear that, as for the cell phone time idea, people have mentioned it wouldn't be fair as there will be more load on the systems running world clock. Still on the fence as to what to do.
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #88 of 206
http://forum.hwbot.org/showpost.php?p=365135&postcount=5

BDC v 1.03b

Kaveri enabled conditioner (bottom hyper link)
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #89 of 206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

http://forum.hwbot.org/showpost.php?p=365135&postcount=5

BDC v 1.03b

Kaveri enabled conditioner (bottom hyper link)

Added to the OP , thanks Flail!
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #90 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Glad to hear that, as for the cell phone time idea, people have mentioned it wouldn't be fair as there will be more load on the systems running world clock. Still on the fence as to what to do.

No prob - What I do can be unofficial, I need the tweaking practice at it anyway. biggrin.gif
Smeg-O-Rama
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Crosshair V-Z Some old piece of smeg that actually works...? C.R.S. 
CoolingMonitorPower
Scythe Susanoo Asus VH238-H 23' LCD 1600 little pink bunnies with drums..... 
  hide details  
Reply
Smeg-O-Rama
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8300 Crosshair V-Z Some old piece of smeg that actually works...? C.R.S. 
CoolingMonitorPower
Scythe Susanoo Asus VH238-H 23' LCD 1600 little pink bunnies with drums..... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Benchmarking Competitions
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Competitions › AMD X4 Battle Royale ( unofficial )