Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [GameGPU]The Division - Performance test
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GameGPU]The Division - Performance test - Page 23

post #221 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Scone View Post

What game? Context, man. Come on. Anyone can make blanket statements.


I had no issues with Syndicate or Farcry 4. I waited a few months before playing Unity and had no problems playing that either. All of which has nothing to do with the Division and how many people enjoyed the beta.

I gave you examples, try to keep up with the thread. Watch Dogs, Unity, Far Cry 4, and Syndicate. All had glaring issues unless you're were blind. Google them. Postal already posted a photo earlier.

"Many people may have enjoyed the Division beta."
People also enjoy Justin Beiber. Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean its good. People enjoy bad games, look at Destiny or Call of Duty.
post #222 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post

I gave you examples, try to keep up with the thread. Watch Dogs, Unity, Far Cry 4, and Syndicate. All had glaring issues unless you're were blind. Google them. Postal already posted a photo earlier.

"Many people may have enjoyed the Division beta."
People also enjoy Justin Beiber. Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean its good. People enjoy bad games, look at Destiny or Call of Duty.
Another person who does not know what subjective means. tongue.gif
post #223 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLDii3 View Post

Another person who does not know what subjective means. tongue.gif

Says the pot calling the kettle black.

The evidence speaks for itself you can feign ignorance all you like and bury your head in the sand. It doesn't change facts or Ubisofts track record.
post #224 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post

Says the pot calling the kettle black.

The evidence speaks for itself you can feign ignorance all you like and bury your head in the sand. It doesn't change facts or Ubisofts track record.
"People enjoy bad games, look at Destiny or Call of Duty"

Who are you to claim they are,in the first place?

Or is that what you think,aka your subjective opinion? Because for sure that sentence did not look like an opinion,rather a fact.

Have you played Watch Dogs or Far Cry 4?

You can keep your pot and kettle analogy since the one here making wild claims is you,thank you very much
Edited by GoLDii3 - 2/6/16 at 9:43am
post #225 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLDii3 View Post

"People enjoy bad games, look at Destiny or Call of Duty"

Who are you to claim they are,in the first place?

Or is that what you think,aka your subjective opinion? Because for sure that sentence did not look like an opinion,rather a fact.

Have you played Watch Dogs or Far Cry 4?

You can keep your pot and kettle analogy since the one here making wild claims is you,thank you very much

Do yourself a favor and go google these games. You will find many articles talking about the various issues with each game.
post #226 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post

Do yourself a favor and go google these games. You will find many articles talking about the various issues with each game.

Here is an article that you might find interesting. https://medium.com/@SeanBlanda/the-other-side-is-not-dumb-2670c1294063#.1y5ijjby4

The echo chamber/bandwagon jumping that gamers, and more importantly reviewers take part in is amazing to say the least.

The crappy part is that unlike console gamers, the PC community does not seem to contain many gamers outside of that said chamber... and we are left with $60 multiplayer games that die within months. As time goes on, the more of a picky little child sitting at a dinner table the PC master race becomes. So sad.
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #227 of 304
Look I don't have time to post a 5 page Persuasive essay on How Ubisoft has earned a bad reputation of releasing buggy messes. None of that is an opinion. It is a fact the Ubisoft releases games with tons of issues and takes months to fix them.
post #228 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post

I gave you examples, try to keep up with the thread. Watch Dogs, Unity, Far Cry 4, and Syndicate. All had glaring issues unless you're were blind. Google them. Postal already posted a photo earlier.

"Many people may have enjoyed the Division beta."
People also enjoy Justin Beiber. Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean its good. People enjoy bad games, look at Destiny or Call of Duty.

The thing is, from the little we have seen of the Division, it is doing what it is set out to do, I mean the beta had just as much story as the entirety of Destiny before TTK came out. I played the beta on Ps4 and I had very little issues with the game. The only bug I myself encountered during my 10+ hours in the game was just at one point my game stopped displaying how far away peoples extractions were. Division is very far from a bad game, and the beta alone proved to be a lot more than what Destiny offered. With the rumors of The Division having 8+ man raids I have no doubt the game will deliver on the "gameplay" front.
post #229 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post

Look I don't have time to post a 5 page Persuasive essay on How Ubisoft has earned a bad reputation of releasing buggy messes. None of that is an opinion. It is a fact the Ubisoft releases games with tons of issues and takes months to fix them.

Just because a game has bugs does not make a game bad. I had a game breaking bug on Witcher 3, yet the game is fantastic and I am currently playing through it on Death March.
post #230 of 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1990 View Post

The thing is, from the little we have seen of the Division, it is doing what it is set out to do, I mean the beta had just as much story as the entirety of Destiny before TTK came out. I played the beta on Ps4 and I had very little issues with the game. The only bug I myself encountered during my 10+ hours in the game was just at one point my game stopped displaying how far away peoples extractions were. Division is very far from a bad game, and the beta alone proved to be a lot more than what Destiny offered. With the rumors of The Division having 8+ man raids I have no doubt the game will deliver on the "gameplay" front.

Does OCN have a Division Clan yet? I have no friends and lone wolfs will get massacred in this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1990 View Post

Just because a game has bugs does not make a game bad. I had a game breaking bug on Witcher 3, yet the game is fantastic and I am currently playing through it on Death March.

FO4 is living proof.
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [GameGPU]The Division - Performance test