Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Various cooling questions (case fans + GPU aio) need ranking of asatek aio pump noise
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Various cooling questions (case fans + GPU aio) need ranking of asatek aio pump noise - Page 13  

post #121 of 131
So the Swiftech PWM hubs are good PWM hubs? At least they are what they say they are, not like the miss-named Phanteks PWM hub that is really a PWN controlled hub for 3-pin fans. tongue.gif
post #122 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post

Please calm down. This is suppose to be a friendly and factual discussion. No more '' I am going to report you'' type talk as there is simply no need for it. Lets play nice and continue the conversation.

Thanks,
ENTERPRISE

Precisely. Thank you for stepping in.
post #123 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post


So the Swiftech PWM hubs are good PWM hubs? At least they are what they say they are, not like the miss-named Phanteks PWM hub that is really a PWN controlled hub for 3-pin fans. tongue.gif

The Swiftech works exactly as advertised, no issues there.

The Phanteks hub also does exactly what it is supposed to....it is just really poorly named. Had it not ben called a "PWM hub", people would be a lot happier with it. tongue.gif
post #124 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post

The Swiftech works exactly as advertised, no issues there.

The Phanteks hub also does exactly what it is supposed to....it is just really poorly named. Had it not ben called a "PWM hub", people would be a lot happier with it. tongue.gif
All because the didn't put 'control in the name. Seems control is lacking many places these days. biggrin.gif
post #125 of 131

Again. Lets focus on the discussion please and not debate the ToS. If you would like to debate the rules and there specific meaning then please speak with myself. What I will say though is stating you are going to report someone is not necessary. Please simply issue a report and move on.

post #126 of 131
Thread Starter 
I am supposed to understand that the TY-147A is better in every single way except the cost, than all the fans i listed in my review ? please provide a detailed explaination comparing the measured sound pressure, airflow and the perceived noise of these fans and which one has the best measured/perceived dba/cfm ratio when compared to the TY-147A (or/and TY-147 thanks, much valuable information on a discountinued fan) at max RPM (1200-1300) ?
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
post #127 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadjinnSayan View Post

I am supposed to understand that the TY-147A is better in every single way except the cost, than all the fans i listed in my review ? please provide a detailed explaination comparing the measured sound pressure, airflow and the perceived noise of these fans and which one has the best measured/perceived dba/cfm ratio when compared to the TY-147A (or/and TY-147 thanks, much valuable information on a discountinued fan) at max RPM (1200-1300) ?
How many times does it have to be said that TY-147A and TY-147 are same fan with different PWM to rpm speed curves?

I will not waste my time trying to help you because you have repeatedly disrespected me and my friends her on OCn.

We have alraady supplied you with data and where to find it..
.
If you want more information and data, find it yourself.
post #128 of 131
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I will not waste my time trying to help you because you have repeatedly disrespected me and my friends her on OCn.


also may i also add the clarification that the mentionned ques tion is NOT meant to be answered only by you, i do and did honestly know you will, are not and wont provide any information you and i may find valuable to the answer to the question, even though you didnt explicitely state it.
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
post #129 of 131
Your comparison is inappropriate.

My knowledge base is many times bigger and better than yours, and as a result my answers carry much more weight and credibility than yours. When i do make mistakes, I admit and apologize. What you want to belief is our business. but what you post on the forum becomes eveeryones' business. So when you post something that is not correct or accurate we will usually point out the error an give the correct information. This is done not because we don't (and many of us do not). This is done so others who use the forum for information and guidance get accurate information and guidance.

Many of us tried to help you when you joined OCn. But because of the way you treated us, most are no longer giving much if any help. Maybe if you change our attitude and treat us with the respect we first gave you some will forgive you for the way you treated them. Many will not. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is the way it is here an most anywhere you go in this world.
You reap what you sow.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You+Reap+What+You+Sow
post #130 of 131
Thread Starter 
Quote:
My knowledge base is many times bigger and better than yours, and as a result my answers carry much more weight and credibility than yours.
I have yet had the occasion to confirm statement in this and the other threads with the content and the tone of all the answers you provide to my posts in the said threads, this also includes my review.
Quote:
When i do make mistakes, I admit and apologize
So do i in maybe a different way (or not that different,consider reviewing the 23db 4k thingie thread.)
Quote:
So when you post something that is not correct or accurate we will usually point out the error an give the correct information. This is done not because we don't (and many of us do not). This is done so others who use the forum for information and guidance get accurate information and guidance.
Pointing it one, two, few times is fine, but pummeling it adding a nastier tone and comments each time until someone snaps is NOT.
Quote:
Many of us tried to help you when you joined OCn. But because of the way you treated us, most are no longer giving much if any help. Maybe if you change our attitude and treat us with the respect we first gave you some will forgive you for the way you treated them. Many will not. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is the way it is here an most anywhere you go in this world.
You reap what you sow.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Please consider 'learning' something too in this process.

Edited by MadjinnSayan - 2/9/16 at 3:23am
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
 
Good value headphones (with equalization)
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
My Rig
(3 photos)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k @4.4Ghz Msi Z97 Gaming 5  Asus GTX 780 ti DirectCU II HyperX Savage RAM 8 Go 2400 MHZ DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Green Desktop Mainstream 2 To Thermalright HR-02 Macho Rev. B Window 7 64bits Samsung SyncMaster P2470HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Raptor K30 Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700W  Phanteks Enthoo Pro Window Perixx MX-1000 Iron 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar U3 USB samson sr 850 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Various cooling questions (case fans + GPU aio) need ranking of asatek aio pump noise