Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Cleaning my loop (first time)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cleaning my loop (first time)

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi guys,

My Water-cooling rig is now aged of 2 years, you can see it in my signature, it was my first one.

It's still running like a charm, I don't have any algae or dirty thing in my loop, I never cleaned it, but now I think it's time to do it.

Before to do so, I'd like to ask some questions :

- Do I need to wash all my water-cooling parts, or just the radiators are enough ? I'm thinking of my CPU cooler, my GPU's cooler, and fittings.
For the tubing, I'll just order new tubing, I'm not gonna clean this.

- If I wash all my water-cooling parts I guess I need to re-apply some thermal grease ? For the GPU I can't remember, can I use the same Thermal grease as my GPU, I don't think so, but can I ? If not, do you recommend any good thermal grease for GPU's ?

- I saw a video on this website telling me how to clean my radiators : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBwcoqCHPsY Is this good ? I plan to use this.

The only problem I got on this ring was the dust, so I found this : http://www.performance-pcs.com/demciflex-magnetic-fan-dust-filter-custom-8-piece-set-for-corsair-air-540.html someone has already tried this ?

To finish, I'd appreciate any recommendations before doing this.

thank you in advance guys !
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 7
If you are going through the motions of "flush & clean" after 2 years you should take the blocks apart... unless they have plexi covers and you can clearly see no traces of debris in the (micro)channels.

You could also do a hour long flush run with 1 teaspoon of citric acid added to 1 liter of (distilled) water prior to taking the blocks apart.. it should get rid of some residu. After that, it is probably the toothbrush & ketchup treatment for the inside of the blocks. smile.gif

If i were you i'ld order new o-rings before taking it apart. You never know, better have them and not need them, than needing them and having to wait eight weeks for delivery while your system lays there taken apart.

Removal of old TIM tends to go well with some IsoPropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Some light lapping/polishing to get rid of the tiniest of irregularities is recommended.

New TIM: MX-4 tends to work well for GPUs, but anything else will do i guess? Somebody will have some opinion on this surely smile.gif

However, most GPU blocks ALSO use Thermal pads... If you are careful you wont damage those too much when removing the block, but as above, maybe better to order some universal thicknesses in advance. Although,checking if your block manufacturer still sells replacement pads i sprobably a good idea. If they do not, the original documentation should mention the required pad thickness.

As for CPU TIM, you can probably go as "old-school" (eg AS5) or hi-tech as you want. The difference between "the best" and "the worst" isnt that big. Unless you're going for the Liquid Metal ones. But those arent for the faint hearted smile.gif
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi man,

First of all, thank you for your answer, it is really appreciated.

Can I put the entire block (CPU/GPU/Radiator) in the water, I mean can I sink them and let there for 1 hour ? Do I need to flush them with water (distilled) after this ?

So, I think I'll follow your advice about cleaning all my parts, when you said ketchup, it's ketchup like... ketchup ? Because it's acid ?

You are absolutely right, I'm actually doing my cart, and I want EVERYTHING, before starting this for sure. But o-rings ? I can just wash them I guess ?
But, if it's like the tubing, you are right I'll just order new ones ; o-rings are only in the fittings right ?

I have some Iso to clean out my old TIM.

For the new TIM I think I'll go with AS5 as I always did. But I've seen some new TIM : http://www.performance-pcs.com/thermal-grizzly-kryonaut-hgh-performance-thermal-grease-1-5ml.html
I want to try it out tongue.gif

Good idea for the pads, I'll check the documentation, but as I remember I think it's gonna easy to remove, but like we said, I don't want to wait for just one order.

Thank you again mate !
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoYunta View Post

Hi man,

First of all, thank you for your answer, it is really appreciated.

Can I put the entire block (CPU/GPU/Radiator) in the water, I mean can I sink them and let there for 1 hour ? Do I need to flush them with water (distilled) after this ?

So, I think I'll follow your advice about cleaning all my parts, when you said ketchup, it's ketchup like... ketchup ? Because it's acid ?

You are absolutely right, I'm actually doing my cart, and I want EVERYTHING, before starting this for sure. But o-rings ? I can just wash them I guess ?
But, if it's like the tubing, you are right I'll just order new ones ; o-rings are only in the fittings right ?

I have some Iso to clean out my old TIM.

For the new TIM I think I'll go with AS5 as I always did. But I've seen some new TIM : http://www.performance-pcs.com/thermal-grizzly-kryonaut-hgh-performance-thermal-grease-1-5ml.html
I want to try it out tongue.gif

Good idea for the pads, I'll check the documentation, but as I remember I think it's gonna easy to remove, but like we said, I don't want to wait for just one order.

Thank you again mate !

What he said was pretty good, Although I do not replace O rings as they are tough to get, for fittings are easy for blocks (that answers another question blocks have o rings) they are a little more difficult. I just wash the O rings.

I would however never ever suggest reusing thermal paste or pads after that long they should be replaced, however this and above are kinda personal things no hard fast rules about it.

Ketchup is good if you have Copper blocks, I wouldn't use it on nickel blocks though however, because yes its acid and can eat the plating if you are not careful.

For the TIM I would use CLC if you are brave enough but be careful when applying it as it is conductive.
~Shadow~ V3.0
(20 items)
 
Night Hawk
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6960x Rampage V Extreme Black Edition Undecided x3 Undecided 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Undecided Undecided EK Sumprecey EVO EK Sumprecey EVO 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Undecided Undecided Windows 10 Undecided 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Black Widow Wltimate  EVGA G2 1600w Case Labs STH10 Razer Deathadder (2013)(Modded with Blue LEDs) 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Goliath  Razer Electra, Corsair Vengeance 2000, Kingston... EK Vardars 140mm razer nostromos  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Evga Micro 2 X99 EVGA Superclocked + 980ti Gskill Ripjaws V 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Up in the AIR Up in the air still.  Windows 10 XFX 850 W pro.  
Case
Hex Gear R40 
  hide details  
Reply
~Shadow~ V3.0
(20 items)
 
Night Hawk
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6960x Rampage V Extreme Black Edition Undecided x3 Undecided 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Undecided Undecided EK Sumprecey EVO EK Sumprecey EVO 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Undecided Undecided Windows 10 Undecided 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Black Widow Wltimate  EVGA G2 1600w Case Labs STH10 Razer Deathadder (2013)(Modded with Blue LEDs) 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Goliath  Razer Electra, Corsair Vengeance 2000, Kingston... EK Vardars 140mm razer nostromos  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Evga Micro 2 X99 EVGA Superclocked + 980ti Gskill Ripjaws V 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Up in the AIR Up in the air still.  Windows 10 XFX 850 W pro.  
Case
Hex Gear R40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Locc View Post

What he said was pretty good, Although I do not replace O rings as they are tough to get, for fittings are easy for blocks (that answers another question blocks have o rings) they are a little more difficult. I just wash the O rings.

I would however never ever suggest reusing thermal paste or pads after that long they should be replaced, however this and above are kinda personal things no hard fast rules about it.

Ketchup is good if you have Copper blocks, I wouldn't use it on nickel blocks though however, because yes its acid and can eat the plating if you are not careful.

For the TIM I would use CLC if you are brave enough but be careful when applying it as it is conductive.

Thank you for theses precisions sir.

My blocks are Acetal + Nickel for both of them CPU and GPU (EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ) and (EK-FC780 GTX Classy)

For the pads, is this kind of pads we are talking about ?( http://www.performance-pcs.com/accessories-gpu-blocks/ek-thermal-pad-b-0-5mm-75x50mm.html) (http://www.performance-pcs.com/accessories-gpu-blocks/ek-thermal-pad-b-1-0mm-75x50mm.html) I think I'll replace it then, if you said reusing pads it's not good.

I saw on the manual it's 0,5mm + 1mm I do have 2 graphic card, should I order 2x pads?

What is the CLC TIM ? What do you think of the new grizzly ?

Otherwise, I'll just use my Artic Silver 5 I still have a bunch, same for the GPU, in fact I got the the EK that came with the blocks the syringe half-full, So I'm gonna reuse them

Oh yeah and last thing the IsoPropyl (rubbing) is like the thing we use for medical purpose, right ?

Thanks again!
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoYunta View Post

Thank you for theses precisions sir.

My blocks are Acetal + Nickel for both of them CPU and GPU (EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ) and (EK-FC780 GTX Classy)

For the pads, is this kind of pads we are talking about ?( http://www.performance-pcs.com/accessories-gpu-blocks/ek-thermal-pad-b-0-5mm-75x50mm.html) (http://www.performance-pcs.com/accessories-gpu-blocks/ek-thermal-pad-b-1-0mm-75x50mm.html) I think I'll replace it then, if you said reusing pads it's not good.

I saw on the manual it's 0,5mm + 1mm I do have 2 graphic card, should I order 2x pads?

What is the CLC TIM ? What do you think of the new grizzly ?

Otherwise, I'll just use my Artic Silver 5 I still have a bunch, same for the GPU, in fact I got the the EK that came with the blocks the syringe half-full, So I'm gonna reuse them

Oh yeah and last thing the IsoPropyl (rubbing) is like the thing we use for medical purpose, right ?

Thanks again!

1. Ya nickel smile.gif, I clean my nickel blocks with Alcohol, the plating is pretty thin you can use ketchup just dont let it sit and be careful and dont do it often. The problem with using an acid is it removes some of the plating every time and when you only have a thin layer that can become problematic. People do it, I just would advise alcohol.

2. I would grab 2 pads of the memory 1 but the VRM one you most likley will be fine with 1 if they are the big pads.

3. Cool Laboratories Liquid Pro/Ultra its the best thermal paste on the market, It is conductive though so you have to be careful when applying it. You have to use a paintbrush and paint it on. It looks like mercury or liquid metal. When I say you have to be careful I mean if it over spills it can fry your board chip, its not too difficult to do with a CPU, GPUs are a little tougher and much easier to fry with it.

I think grizzly is the same old same old just like AS5, you got 2 options conductive TIM and non Conductive TIM, all the TIMs in that line are usually pretty similar, you wont see much of a change without going to the other type.

4. Yes thats the medical alcohol try to get 91% for removing tim and 70% for cleaning blocks (at least thats what I use)

EDIT: yes thats the pads.
Edited by Cyber Locc - 2/12/16 at 7:14pm
~Shadow~ V3.0
(20 items)
 
Night Hawk
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6960x Rampage V Extreme Black Edition Undecided x3 Undecided 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Undecided Undecided EK Sumprecey EVO EK Sumprecey EVO 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Undecided Undecided Windows 10 Undecided 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Black Widow Wltimate  EVGA G2 1600w Case Labs STH10 Razer Deathadder (2013)(Modded with Blue LEDs) 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Goliath  Razer Electra, Corsair Vengeance 2000, Kingston... EK Vardars 140mm razer nostromos  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Evga Micro 2 X99 EVGA Superclocked + 980ti Gskill Ripjaws V 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Up in the AIR Up in the air still.  Windows 10 XFX 850 W pro.  
Case
Hex Gear R40 
  hide details  
Reply
~Shadow~ V3.0
(20 items)
 
Night Hawk
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6960x Rampage V Extreme Black Edition Undecided x3 Undecided 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Undecided Undecided EK Sumprecey EVO EK Sumprecey EVO 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Undecided Undecided Windows 10 Undecided 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Black Widow Wltimate  EVGA G2 1600w Case Labs STH10 Razer Deathadder (2013)(Modded with Blue LEDs) 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Goliath  Razer Electra, Corsair Vengeance 2000, Kingston... EK Vardars 140mm razer nostromos  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k Evga Micro 2 X99 EVGA Superclocked + 980ti Gskill Ripjaws V 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
Up in the AIR Up in the air still.  Windows 10 XFX 850 W pro.  
Case
Hex Gear R40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Locc View Post

1. Ya nickel smile.gif, I clean my nickel blocks with Alcohol, the plating is pretty thin you can use ketchup just dont let it sit and be careful and dont do it often. The problem with using an acid is it removes some of the plating every time and when you only have a thin layer that can become problematic. People do it, I just would advise alcohol.

2. I would grab 2 pads of the memory 1 but the VRM one you most likley will be fine with 1 if they are the big pads.

3. Cool Laboratories Liquid Pro/Ultra its the best thermal paste on the market, It is conductive though so you have to be careful when applying it. You have to use a paintbrush and paint it on. It looks like mercury or liquid metal. When I say you have to be careful I mean if it over spills it can fry your board chip, its not too difficult to do with a CPU, GPUs are a little tougher and much easier to fry with it.

I think grizzly is the same old same old just like AS5, you got 2 options conductive TIM and non Conductive TIM, all the TIMs in that line are usually pretty similar, you wont see much of a change without going to the other type.

4. Yes thats the medical alcohol try to get 91% for removing tim and 70% for cleaning blocks (at least thats what I use)

EDIT: yes thats the pads.

everything I needed to know.

Thank you mate.

I'll order the parts, wait for them and flush 'n wash my rig :-)
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4770K @4,5 Ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v Evga GTX 780 3Gb Classified SLi @1215/1552 @1,168v 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
16 Gb (4x4) G.Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz  Samsung 840 Pro x2  8 To external Mac OS X 10.9.2 // Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x 27" Crossover 1440p 60hz G105 AX860 Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
G500 XL AKG 271 MKII 2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal + Nickel 
OtherOtherOtherOther
1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm 1 x Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition D5 Pump 1 x Alphacool HF D5 TOP - Black Acetal G1/4 - (... 
OtherOtherOtherOther
2 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy Backplate - Black Rev2.0 1 x EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel + Acetal 1 x Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm Premium Fan - Sleeved 10 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM Quiet Focused Flow PC Fa... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Cleaning my loop (first time)