Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse Scream One - Page 116

post #1151 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgold View Post

what are the dimensions?

126mm Length x 68mm Width x 39mm Height
post #1152 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareya View Post

Yes the 3360 has a problem above 2000 dpi

Does the 3310 have a similar problem above 2000 dpi?
post #1153 of 4018
People have claimed the 3310 has about 2ms of smoothing at all dpi. I'm not sure if that is at the highest framerate or it doesn't depend on framerates in the case of the 3310 though I would assume it does.

Anyway at high frame rates the 3360 has ~2.67ms of smoothing. So basically about as much as the 3310 does at all dpi when it is abpve 2000 dpi and less when it is below.
post #1154 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

People have claimed the 3310 has about 2ms of smoothing at all dpi. I'm not sure if that is at the highest framerate or it doesn't depend on framerates in the case of the 3310 though I would assume it does.

Anyway at high frame rates the 3360 has ~2.67ms of smoothing. So basically about as much as the 3310 does at all dpi when it is abpve 2000 dpi and less when it is below.

I don't know if it's the implementation or the SROM of the 3310 that makes my ZA13 feel horrible. I have been trying to play with the 3310 in my FK and ZA13 -- it's a struggle compared to my G100s, MLT04 or 3090 mice.
post #1155 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

I don't know if it's the implementation or the SROM of the 3310 that makes my ZA13 feel horrible. I have been trying to play with the 3310 in my FK and ZA13 -- it's a struggle compared to my G100s, MLT04 or 3090 mice.

For me the clicks made the ZA not feel good, wasn't the sensor. Felt like my shots were always 5ms behind where i had aimed. It was the stiffness of the button

But that's just me, maybe this is your issue too?
post #1156 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

I don't know if it's the implementation or the SROM of the 3310 that makes my ZA13 feel horrible. I have been trying to play with the 3310 in my FK and ZA13 -- it's a struggle compared to my G100s, MLT04 or 3090 mice.

I can totally agree with that. Zowie 3090 was 'better' sensor wise than their implementation of 3310. The tracking was bad in some certain situations, not all over the place. I would call it "spray (full auto) transfer inaccuracy" which made your recoil go all over the place when X axis was used in some certain amount of time. Zowie 3090 > 3310.
post #1157 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino. View Post

Buttons overall are fine, no complaints here, response time is faster than current Logitech mice (~2-3ms).

I think even the Ergo is a hair faster than the g303 on the button response. Is the response time on the Scream better than the Ergo? Maybe further optimizations and the 1K polling rate helps. I'd be curious...
post #1158 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

For me the clicks made the ZA not feel good, wasn't the sensor. Felt like my shots were always 5ms behind where i had aimed. It was the stiffness of the button

But that's just me, maybe this is your issue too?

The buttons feel fine. They are better than my original FK.

The sensor feels weird. I struggle the most while using the AWP in GO. I get the sensation that it's moving slow and smooth while the cursor speed is the same as my other mice. I put the PCB in my original FK to see how it was to play with a shell I am used to, yet I still get the same sensation. I feel more comfortable using a 3090, AM010 or MLT04.

I am already hearing horrible news regarding the 3360; if it's like the 3310 I won't use it. I rather stick to the 3090, AM010, MLT04 or possibly a 3366. In that case, I am glad I spent all that money on 3090 and MLT04 mice.
post #1159 of 4018
what's horrble about 3360?
main
(15 items)
 
old
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k maximus vii impact nvidia gtx 970 crucial ballistix tactical 16gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial mx100 noctua nh-c14 windows 7 ultimate sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
kbp v80 matias quiet silverstone sx500-lg ncase m1 v3 logitech g100s with mcu replaced by teensy2.0 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
allsop raindrop xl chord mojo hifiman re-600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 evga x58 sli le galaxy gtx 460 crucial something 3x1gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
intel 330 180gb scythe kotetsu windows 8.1 pro sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech k120 silverstone st75f-gs nxzt h440 evga torq x5 
Mouse PadAudio
allsop raindrop mobo 
  hide details  
Reply
main
(15 items)
 
old
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k maximus vii impact nvidia gtx 970 crucial ballistix tactical 16gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial mx100 noctua nh-c14 windows 7 ultimate sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
kbp v80 matias quiet silverstone sx500-lg ncase m1 v3 logitech g100s with mcu replaced by teensy2.0 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
allsop raindrop xl chord mojo hifiman re-600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 evga x58 sli le galaxy gtx 460 crucial something 3x1gb 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
intel 330 180gb scythe kotetsu windows 8.1 pro sony cpd-g520 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech k120 silverstone st75f-gs nxzt h440 evga torq x5 
Mouse PadAudio
allsop raindrop mobo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1160 of 4018
IIRC the 3360 is EXACTLY the same as the 3366, except the 3366 is easier to implement in wireless mice. I could be wrong, but I've heard that from multiple people.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One