Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse Scream One - Page 118

post #1171 of 4018
the Revel looks exactly like the whole Sensei/Kinzu design take that everyone is doing now .

edit: what is the PRO S? I can't find anything about it or who makes it.
post #1172 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post

the Revel looks exactly like the whole Sensei/Kinzu design take that everyone is doing now .

edit: what is the PRO S? I can't find anything about it or who makes it.

The FM TP/Scream1 are in that realm as well with the WMO(dimensions) and sensei/Kinzu. To me it feels better cause the front has a bit more height which gives more room for the ring/pinky if you palm(Although I love the Sensei shape).

as for the DM1 PRO s, a thread is open, here is a link to the sites product page.

https://www.dreammachines.io/products/dm1-pro-s-optical-gaming-mouse-3360-sensor
post #1173 of 4018
What happened with this ridiculous overwatch page ? This one looks much more normal.
Nvm it is still there under different address wink.gif
Edited by Crack - 7/27/16 at 1:13pm
post #1174 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsxcv View Post

and if i ever learn something under NDA confirming your suspicion, i'll cross out the previous sentence.

I think this is what they call a "Warrant Canary", or in this case, NDA canary.

On a different note:

post #1175 of 4018
Had the worst experience with the FinalMouse 2015, because it basically broke in less than two days. I sure hope QC is better with the release of Scream One and that it has a premium feel to it, which the FM 2015 lacks.

The FMSO has an amazing shape that'd suit my hybrid claw grip like a glove, that alone makes me want to order it in an instant when it gets released. There's too many interesting mice being released neck and neck it seems. wheee.gif

post #1176 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post

FinalMouse
premium feel

biggrin.gif
post #1177 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

biggrin.gif

One can always hope they've picked up a thing or two since the first model. redface.gif
post #1178 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

The FM TP/Scream1 are in that realm as well with the WMO(dimensions) and sensei/Kinzu. To me it feels better cause the front has a bit more height which gives more room for the ring/pinky if you palm(Although I love the Sensei shape).

as for the DM1 PRO s, a thread is open, here is a link to the sites product page.

https://www.dreammachines.io/products/dm1-pro-s-optical-gaming-mouse-3360-sensor
Yea I agree with you. I too love the Sensei shape and love how the front end next to MB2 has greater height. Easier to rest fingers on the side.

Which is a lot like how the Tournament Pro is. I got mine today and spent the majority of the night playing CSGO with it. I have to say I am blown away. I was a big fan of the ergo and now the TP is my fav mouse I think I have tried yet. Well it is definitely tied for first. I know the ambidextrous design is simple and looks like copies of others, but for me it is very unique. Something I am so glad I found bc I was having trouble finding a good mouse to suit my grip style.

Firstly, I am a palm grip and I owned a Logitech 400s for a long time and it made me get used to having my ring finger on top of that one and all of my mouse, meaning my grip was mainly the thumb and pinky, sometimes the ring finger on the top right corner if I wasn't putting pressure on MB2. Now this is why I liked the ergo so much. It had that small ledge next to MB1 and 2 and I could rest my ring finger and grip from there nicely. Not many mice have that, and very few have capabilities of a MB2 that is strong enough for a ring finger on its top right corner gripping it without de-pressing the button.

Anyways flash forward to today, upon unboxing I gripped the mouse and immediately knew this was a perfect grip for me. The TP doesnt have that ledge I spoke of. The Right mouse button has the indent and kind of curls over the side like deathadder. Unlike the deathadder, I can rest my ring finger right there no problem and not mis click. But the best part about this mouse and which makes it so unique to me, is that like PhiZaRoah said, up at the front on the mouses side, there is more height for the ring and pinky. So for the first time in a long time, I can use that standard palm grip that everyone uses (ring over pinky on side of the mouse) and it is so comfortable. The mouse is tall enough that no part of my hand is rubbing against the mouse pad.

The buttons are very nice. MB 1 and 2 are stiffer than the Ergo but fast as hell to click. They feel very solid to. In CS when I want to one tap I can with ease. No accidental double firing. Only single shots when I want to. The new side buttons are much better than the ergo and are solid as well. The shape ion the sides go inward like this \M/ (or however that is done). And it makes for much better grip. There is a thumb area that is much less indented like the ergo, but you can tell it's there and it is on both sides. Mouse wheel is super smooth and tactile. I guess my only con would be that I wished the LED inside would turn off with the system. But other than that I really cannot find any cons. Oh yea the lift off distance was over 1 dvd (placing 2 down next to each other), which I had noticed on the ergo but never did anything to it, I believe it is the same LOD. So I did the tape trick and now it doesn't track when placed on one DVD and feels much better while playing. Also the sensor feels phenomenal.

So yea that is my review/opinion. Sorry if it seemed like a ramble or I did not include any mathematical stuff about the sensor or what not. I don't really know much about that area I just own A LOT of mice, love testing new ones, and I am always looking for the perfect gaming mouse. I feel with the TP I will be using this for a very long time.

Thanks for reading. I will be happy to answer questions or look up something for you on the mouse if you need.
post #1179 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post

Yea I agree with you. I too love the Sensei shape and love how the front end next to MB2 has greater height. Easier to rest fingers on the side.

Which is a lot like how the Tournament Pro is. I got mine today and spent the majority of the night playing CSGO with it. I have to say I am blown away. I was a big fan of the ergo and now the TP is my fav mouse I think I have tried yet. Well it is definitely tied for first. I know the ambidextrous design is simple and looks like copies of others, but for me it is very unique. Something I am so glad I found bc I was having trouble finding a good mouse to suit my grip style.

Firstly, I am a palm grip and I owned a Logitech 400s for a long time and it made me get used to having my ring finger on top of that one and all of my mouse, meaning my grip was mainly the thumb and pinky, sometimes the ring finger on the top right corner if I wasn't putting pressure on MB2. Now this is why I liked the ergo so much. It had that small ledge next to MB1 and 2 and I could rest my ring finger and grip from there nicely. Not many mice have that, and very few have capabilities of a MB2 that is strong enough for a ring finger on its top right corner gripping it without de-pressing the button.

Anyways flash forward to today, upon unboxing I gripped the mouse and immediately knew this was a perfect grip for me. The TP doesnt have that ledge I spoke of. The Right mouse button has the indent and kind of curls over the side like deathadder. Unlike the deathadder, I can rest my ring finger right there no problem and not mis click. But the best part about this mouse and which makes it so unique to me, is that like PhiZaRoah said, up at the front on the mouses side, there is more height for the ring and pinky. So for the first time in a long time, I can use that standard palm grip that everyone uses (ring over pinky on side of the mouse) and it is so comfortable. The mouse is tall enough that no part of my hand is rubbing against the mouse pad.

The buttons are very nice. MB 1 and 2 are stiffer than the Ergo but fast as hell to click. They feel very solid to. In CS when I want to one tap I can with ease. No accidental double firing. Only single shots when I want to. The new side buttons are much better than the ergo and are solid as well. The shape ion the sides go inward like this \M/ (or however that is done). And it makes for much better grip. There is a thumb area that is much less indented like the ergo, but you can tell it's there and it is on both sides. Mouse wheel is super smooth and tactile. I guess my only con would be that I wished the LED inside would turn off with the system. But other than that I really cannot find any cons. Oh yea the lift off distance was over 1 dvd (placing 2 down next to each other), which I had noticed on the ergo but never did anything to it, I believe it is the same LOD. So I did the tape trick and now it doesn't track when placed on one DVD and feels much better while playing. Also the sensor feels phenomenal.

So yea that is my review/opinion. Sorry if it seemed like a ramble or I did not include any mathematical stuff about the sensor or what not. I don't really know much about that area I just own A LOT of mice, love testing new ones, and I am always looking for the perfect gaming mouse. I feel with the TP I will be using this for a very long time.

Thanks for reading. I will be happy to answer questions or look up something for you on the mouse if you need.

Only thing you did not do was include a buttload of pictures for those who may have not tried the shape but are interested in the future dropping scream one edition. Gives em a better look at the full shape, especially the right side where you spoke highly of the shape that allows your grip.

I personally am planning to run the TP until the Scream one drops.
post #1180 of 4018
Photos please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post

Yea I agree with you. I too love the Sensei shape and love how the front end next to MB2 has greater height. Easier to rest fingers on the side.

Which is a lot like how the Tournament Pro is. I got mine today and spent the majority of the night playing CSGO with it. I have to say I am blown away. I was a big fan of the ergo and now the TP is my fav mouse I think I have tried yet. Well it is definitely tied for first. I know the ambidextrous design is simple and looks like copies of others, but for me it is very unique. Something I am so glad I found bc I was having trouble finding a good mouse to suit my grip style.

Firstly, I am a palm grip and I owned a Logitech 400s for a long time and it made me get used to having my ring finger on top of that one and all of my mouse, meaning my grip was mainly the thumb and pinky, sometimes the ring finger on the top right corner if I wasn't putting pressure on MB2. Now this is why I liked the ergo so much. It had that small ledge next to MB1 and 2 and I could rest my ring finger and grip from there nicely. Not many mice have that, and very few have capabilities of a MB2 that is strong enough for a ring finger on its top right corner gripping it without de-pressing the button.

Anyways flash forward to today, upon unboxing I gripped the mouse and immediately knew this was a perfect grip for me. The TP doesnt have that ledge I spoke of. The Right mouse button has the indent and kind of curls over the side like deathadder. Unlike the deathadder, I can rest my ring finger right there no problem and not mis click. But the best part about this mouse and which makes it so unique to me, is that like PhiZaRoah said, up at the front on the mouses side, there is more height for the ring and pinky. So for the first time in a long time, I can use that standard palm grip that everyone uses (ring over pinky on side of the mouse) and it is so comfortable. The mouse is tall enough that no part of my hand is rubbing against the mouse pad.

The buttons are very nice. MB 1 and 2 are stiffer than the Ergo but fast as hell to click. They feel very solid to. In CS when I want to one tap I can with ease. No accidental double firing. Only single shots when I want to. The new side buttons are much better than the ergo and are solid as well. The shape ion the sides go inward like this \M/ (or however that is done). And it makes for much better grip. There is a thumb area that is much less indented like the ergo, but you can tell it's there and it is on both sides. Mouse wheel is super smooth and tactile. I guess my only con would be that I wished the LED inside would turn off with the system. But other than that I really cannot find any cons. Oh yea the lift off distance was over 1 dvd (placing 2 down next to each other), which I had noticed on the ergo but never did anything to it, I believe it is the same LOD. So I did the tape trick and now it doesn't track when placed on one DVD and feels much better while playing. Also the sensor feels phenomenal.

So yea that is my review/opinion. Sorry if it seemed like a ramble or I did not include any mathematical stuff about the sensor or what not. I don't really know much about that area I just own A LOT of mice, love testing new ones, and I am always looking for the perfect gaming mouse. I feel with the TP I will be using this for a very long time.

Thanks for reading. I will be happy to answer questions or look up something for you on the mouse if you need.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One