Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Finalmouse Scream One - Page 85

post #841 of 4018
The way i see it, this brand so called "Finalmouse" is a complete flop.
Gaming
(8 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel 2500K @ 4.5 Ghz Geforce GTX 970 OC 16GB 840 Pro 256GB SSD + WD 500GB 
OSMonitorMouseMouse Pad
Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift Zowie EC2 EVO CL QCK Heavy 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming
(8 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel 2500K @ 4.5 Ghz Geforce GTX 970 OC 16GB 840 Pro 256GB SSD + WD 500GB 
OSMonitorMouseMouse Pad
Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit Asus ROG Swift Zowie EC2 EVO CL QCK Heavy 
  hide details  
Reply
post #842 of 4018
They still havent released the Scream biggrin.gif?
post #843 of 4018
Its called notsofinalmouse
post #844 of 4018
"Rome wasn't build in a day".

Compared to this mouse it was build in half a day.

Cmon bros, you are modifying a OEM mouse, not building a nuclear powered stealth submarine.

Edit: Not an OEM, still not excused.
Edited by Oeshon - 6/5/16 at 3:59am
post #845 of 4018
I kinda want this mouse ;/
post #846 of 4018
I know it's cool to hate on them at all, but come on. Maybe they're tightening up on variances and all, actually making sure everything will work well when it comes release time? They got a lot of flak for throwing out their previous mice early, they might just be wanting to make sure they have a smooth launch this time.

Or maybe they're twiddling their thumbs, dunno.
post #847 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0g View Post

I know it's cool to hate on them at all, but come on. Maybe they're tightening up on variances and all, actually making sure everything will work well when it comes release time? They got a lot of flak for throwing out their previous mice early, they might just be wanting to make sure they have a smooth launch this time.

Or maybe they're twiddling their thumbs, dunno.

haha I don't mind the wait that much tbh if they are making sure everything will be good, it would just be nice to keep us updated that's all smile.gif
post #848 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

I kinda want this mouse ;/

I think Scream has been using the Tournament Pro recently instead of the ergo, and his aim has been beastly.

Can attest, since when I used the Tournament Pro my aim was near its best. For fingertip the mouse has great shape, supper light and good lod. Shouldn't have returned it for the clicks since the wait has been so long.
post #849 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeshon View Post

I think Scream has been using the Tournament Pro recently instead of the ergo, and his aim has been beastly.

Can attest, since when I used the Tournament Pro my aim was near its best. For fingertip the mouse has great shape, supper light and good lod. Shouldn't have returned it for the clicks since the wait has been so long.

Do you have any pics? Someone in this thread claimed I was wrong that he was using the ergo at the ESEA pro league finals which his when G2 started doing well, but I'm 99% sure he was using the ergo as I saw his mouse on stream and it definitely looked like the ergo. I'm too lazy to rewatch the stream though.
post #850 of 4018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeshon View Post

haha I don't mind the wait that much tbh if they are making sure everything will be good, it would just be nice to keep us updated that's all smile.gif
Yeah... I just remember a very odd post from Jude, rambled on about things that just seemed like a Chinese ARM programmer guessing what optimisations you could do to a mouse in Chinese-English.

Definitely thought, could use a bit more communication. Would've thought being a company that exists mostly to cater to a specific niche they'd properly target it, but who knows.
Edited by sk0g - 6/5/16 at 4:41am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Finalmouse Scream One