Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Torrent Freak] Hang on…..3DM Now Suggest They’ve Cracked Denuvo
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Torrent Freak] Hang on…..3DM Now Suggest They’ve Cracked Denuvo - Page 4  

post #31 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4inkill3r View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by inedenimadam View Post

Wanting something for free might be the reason YOU download the content, but your need for free stuff is not the reason groups like 3dm form and crack software. I promise they are not sitting around saying "lets crack this so those American kids don't have to pay $60 for that game they want to play". They crack it because they (A)can't legally obtain it, (B)it will have content removed/censored, or (C)will be 1/2 of yearly salary.
None of your reasons justify theft, just like my hypothetical reason for downloading a movie doesn't either.

Well, that much we can agree on. Shady sales practices protected my American and Chinese law being met with shady workarounds by hack groups doesn't make for a healthy international ecosystem. I am not smart enough to even armchair a solution that would keep everybody happy, and apparently neither is anybody from either side of the content war.
Blue540
(14 items)
 
x99
(18 items)
 
B.M.O.
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6800k ASUS X99-A EVGA 980 FTW ACX 2.0 EVGA 980 FTW ACX2.0 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX4M4B3200C16W Crucial MX100 WD Blue 1TB EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK 480 PE EK 240 PE EK D5 Vario Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 49KU7500 (curved 4k) Corsair K65 NZXT Hale 90 V2 1000W Thermaltake X9 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitch G100S X-Trac Ripper 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6400k msi A75MA-P33 Sapphire 6670 passive hynix 2 GB dual channel 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD  windows 8.1 e-machine wireless 
PowerCase
king win 600w custom built 
  hide details  
Blue540
(14 items)
 
x99
(18 items)
 
B.M.O.
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6800k ASUS X99-A EVGA 980 FTW ACX 2.0 EVGA 980 FTW ACX2.0 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX4M4B3200C16W Crucial MX100 WD Blue 1TB EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK 480 PE EK 240 PE EK D5 Vario Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 49KU7500 (curved 4k) Corsair K65 NZXT Hale 90 V2 1000W Thermaltake X9 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitch G100S X-Trac Ripper 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6400k msi A75MA-P33 Sapphire 6670 passive hynix 2 GB dual channel 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD  windows 8.1 e-machine wireless 
PowerCase
king win 600w custom built 
  hide details  
post #32 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashuzero View Post

new carck of 3DM is called "credit card", you just put the numbers in the boxes and you can play the game you want. what a hack in our modern societies:thumb:
tips: dont forget to paste the security number in the right folder

You think that really works rolleyes.gif
AMD Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E @ 4.6 GHz +0.356250v offset Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev1 eVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 Patriot Viper Xtreme 2x4 GB 1600LL 8-9-8-24 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO WD Black 1 TB 32MB cache FALS WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm EZEX Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 HP LP2475w Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX750  
CaseMouseAudio
You don't want to know Logitech G9x Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
AMD Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E @ 4.6 GHz +0.356250v offset Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev1 eVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 Patriot Viper Xtreme 2x4 GB 1600LL 8-9-8-24 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO WD Black 1 TB 32MB cache FALS WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm EZEX Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 HP LP2475w Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX750  
CaseMouseAudio
You don't want to know Logitech G9x Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
post #33 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4inkill3r View Post

None of your reasons justify theft, just like my hypothetical reason for downloading a movie doesn't either.

Demanding 60 USD for a game like Batman: Arkham Refund is also not justifiable but because it's corporate profits it's accepted but a farmers who saves up decades to get their kids into uni and buys them the lowest end machine they can is vilified because they can't afford to buy Windows, Photoshop or whatever program that is necessary.

 

When you going to a third world country to preach that these poor people should stop stealing because some poor billionaire is starving?

The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8320 @ 4.5 Crosshair V (Third One) 290 Tri-X OC 16GB HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB Toshiba 3TB Hitachi 2TB Swiftech H220-X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 8.1/Mint Viewsonic VX2457-mhd Fuhlen L411 Slim Super Flower Golden King 650W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Enthoo Pro G400 Super Flower 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
The girlfriend.
(15 items)
 
The Mistress
(13 items)
 
Media Server
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8320 @ 4.5 Crosshair V (Third One) 290 Tri-X OC 16GB HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB Toshiba 3TB Hitachi 2TB Swiftech H220-X 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 8.1/Mint Viewsonic VX2457-mhd Fuhlen L411 Slim Super Flower Golden King 650W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Enthoo Pro G400 Super Flower 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
A8-6410 Lenovo Lancer 4B2 K16.3 R5 128 Shaders/M230 Hynix 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120 GB SSD Seagate Momentus 1TB 5400rmp Win 8.1 CMN1487 TN LED 14" 1366*768 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Lenovo AccuType 2900mAh/41Wh Elan Trackpad/Logitech M90 Super Flower 
Audio
AMD Avalon(Connexant) 
  hide details  
post #34 of 140
What's wrong with 3DM ?

"Oh snap, we can't crack it"

"Well we can crack it, but we want developers to earn money too"

"Well we cracked the game, just wait a bit more"

I'd say that they failed to negotiate with Denuvo and decided to release the crack instead. It's not the first time a developer or protection company pay off crackers anyway, I don't see the problem here. I think Denuvo will play to delay cracking process from now on.
SR3
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy Bridge Gigabyte Z77X UD5H MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair GT 120GB  Seagate 1.5 TB 7200 RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU Block Alphacool 240mm 60mm Rad 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Alphacool 120mm 45mm rad Laing 10W DDC-Pump 12V DDC-1T Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Acer S243 24' 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X203H 20' Logitech Illuminated Thermaltake ToughPower 750W CoolerMaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudio
Mad Catz/Saitek R.A.T. 7 MMO Razer Tiamat 7.1 Elite 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 960 Nehalem Gigabyte X58A  AMD HD5870 IHS  12 GB Patriot Viper 1333 Mhz 
CoolingOSMonitorCase
Noctua DH-14  Windows 7 64 Ultimate Acer 20' Coolermaster HAF 932 
  hide details  
SR3
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy Bridge Gigabyte Z77X UD5H MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair GT 120GB  Seagate 1.5 TB 7200 RPM XSPC Raystorm CPU Block Alphacool 240mm 60mm Rad 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Alphacool 120mm 45mm rad Laing 10W DDC-Pump 12V DDC-1T Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Acer S243 24' 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X203H 20' Logitech Illuminated Thermaltake ToughPower 750W CoolerMaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudio
Mad Catz/Saitek R.A.T. 7 MMO Razer Tiamat 7.1 Elite 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 960 Nehalem Gigabyte X58A  AMD HD5870 IHS  12 GB Patriot Viper 1333 Mhz 
CoolingOSMonitorCase
Noctua DH-14  Windows 7 64 Ultimate Acer 20' Coolermaster HAF 932 
  hide details  
post #35 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

Demanding 60 USD for a game like Batman: Arkham Refund is also not justifiable but because it's corporate profits it's accepted but a farmers who saves up decades to get their kids into uni and buys them the lowest end machine they can is vilified because they can't afford to buy Windows, Photoshop or whatever program that is necessary.

When you going to a third world country to preach that these poor people should stop stealing because some poor billionaire is starving?
I'm not, I'm simply posting the fact that the theft of products, regardless of one's economic status, is theft. I'm not a policy maker or a content creator with skin in the game, nor do my own personal politics (which do not line up with those of the billionaire class) have any bearing on the reality that intellectual property theft=theft. Perform whatever circumlocutions you see fit to justify that poor farmer's theft, but what of the even poorer person that steals that farmer's harvest? Where does the logic run out?
Lil' Roy Taylor
(11 items)
 
  
Lil' Roy Taylor
(11 items)
 
  
post #36 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

You are so wrong. Today getting the game out as soon as possible is more important then fully beta testing the game. You clearly have no idea of the bugs and problems most games come out today. If you an play 1 hour and get problems then clearly not much time was spend fixing. Here is the thing. They know about the problems. Fixing them takes time. Once the game is out its much easier for the masses to find bugs and dev ca fix the major stuff.

No, I am so right.

Games are still fully beta tested. 6 months +. They're not rushed.

I DO have an idea since, you know, I build studios and actually worth with the developers...I'm currently beta'ing about 15 games. 10 on the PC - 5 on the PS4. All will have 5-7 months of full beta before launch.

I really don't care what your opinion of the situation is because it's factually incorrect. Games still undergo very extensive betas and if bugs are missed, they're missed. That doesn't mean the game/product launched in a beta state. It is your opinion it did but, that's not a factually correct stance.

No, they also don't always know about the problems, especially on PC. - Good example is Batman - The PC studio told WB the game was "perfect" was it? Nope - Far from - Also wasn't released in Beta and by playing it in that state, you did not Beta it.

Sorry but, yeah man, in the future, state it as an opinion and not a fact because yeah...It's really not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

Demanding 60 USD for a game like Batman: Arkham Refund is also not justifiable but because it's corporate profits it's accepted but a farmers who saves up decades to get their kids into uni and buys them the lowest end machine they can is vilified because they can't afford to buy Windows, Photoshop or whatever program that is necessary.

When you going to a third world country to preach that these poor people should stop stealing because some poor billionaire is starving?

Companies like GMG also poach from those 3rd world nations, making it more difficult for those "starving kids" to actually buy the games at a fair value.

You know, the company that "vote with your wallet" supports even though it's entirely gray market.

Welcome to the world of double-standards.
Edited by Masked - 2/14/16 at 10:26am
post #37 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

No, I am so right.

Games are still fully beta tested. 6 months +. They're not rushed.

I DO have an idea since, you know, I build studios and actually worth with the developers...I'm currently beta'ing about 15 games. 10 on the PC - 5 on the PS4. All will have 5-7 months of full beta before launch.

I really don't care what your opinion of the situation is because it's factually incorrect. Games still undergo very extensive betas and if bugs are missed, they're missed. That doesn't mean the game/product launched in a beta state. It is your opinion it did but, that's not a factually correct stance.

No, they also don't always know about the problems, especially on PC. - Good example is Batman - The PC studio told WB the game was "perfect" was it? Nope - Far from - Also wasn't released in Beta and by playing it in that state, you did not Beta it.

Sorry but, yeah man, in the future, state it as an opinion and not a fact because yeah...It's really not.
Companies like GMG also poach from those 3rd world nations, making it more difficult for those "starving kids" to actually buy the games at a fair value.

You know, the company that "vote with your wallet" supports even though it's entirely gray market.

Welcome to the world of double-standards.

Again you are wrong. The way games are built is very different from 10 years ago. When was the last time you had to patch a PS2 game? Patching games after launch has become a common practice now. They don't fully test the games because they know users will do it for them. Yes this is my opinion but its also a fact from example. You are misunderstanding the word Beta.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
post #38 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

Again you are wrong. The way games are built is very different from 10 years ago. When was the last time you had to patch a PS2 game? Patching games after launch has become a common practice now. They don't fully test the games because they know users will do it for them. Yes this is my opinion but its also a fact from example. You are misunderstanding the word Beta.
Can we please stop with this BS "oh ps2 never had a day one patch. Oh I never had to patch a ps2 game." That statement, and even thought should be slapped out of your head. PS2 era wasent connected to the internet like when 360/ps3 came out. Having both those systems easily be connected to the internet makes patching games easier. The main reason why games from ps2 era or later felt more polished is because they had to take more time to iron out the bugs, once the game went gold you cant edit/fix anything. I look forward to day one patches, it shows that they are still looking/fixing bugs even after the game went gold.

I would say you are wrong.
Edited by WolfssFang - 2/14/16 at 10:55am
old dog
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.60@1.35v P8Z68-V PRO EVGA 1080 Classified DT Corsair 8GB 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3.5Tb raid 0 120 GB SSD 1 TB HDD the internet 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom loop Windows 10 Asus 144hz Ducky Shine 6 Snow White Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Azza titan 1000w nzxt switch 810 mmo 7 sound blaster z 
  hide details  
old dog
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.60@1.35v P8Z68-V PRO EVGA 1080 Classified DT Corsair 8GB 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3.5Tb raid 0 120 GB SSD 1 TB HDD the internet 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Custom loop Windows 10 Asus 144hz Ducky Shine 6 Snow White Edition 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Azza titan 1000w nzxt switch 810 mmo 7 sound blaster z 
  hide details  
post #39 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzzug View Post

Yes, but I doubt a person earning $2.4 would want to buy a game at that time and a person earning 5.8 has enough to buy it that time. Also, a lot do save (its a habit of people living in that part of the world), so its not a biggie

In the USA, you can buy a full priced game with 1 days work at minimum wage. With those figures from India, it would take them 3-7 days of work, just to buy the game at $15. So, it's like the game costs $180. I guess if US games were $180 it would be "no biggie"?
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
post #40 of 140
Couldn't care less about cracking groups, I pay for my things.
My Rig
(11 items)
 
Wife's Rig
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 Asrock X370 Taichi EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black 16GB G.Skill DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
480GB PNY SSD 1TB Western Digital Blue m.2 SSD 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7,200RPM Wraith Spire LED 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Home 64-bit Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold Phanteks Eclipse P400 
  hide details  
My Rig
(11 items)
 
Wife's Rig
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700 Asrock X370 Taichi EVGA GTX1080Ti SC Black 16GB G.Skill DDR4-3200 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
480GB PNY SSD 1TB Western Digital Blue m.2 SSD 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7,200RPM Wraith Spire LED 
OSPowerCase
Windows 10 Home 64-bit Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold Phanteks Eclipse P400 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Torrent Freak] Hang on…..3DM Now Suggest They’ve Cracked Denuvo