Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club - Page 212

post #2111 of 3579
Today ascended with PG348Q,
March 2016
No Scanlines
100HZ
No Coil Whine
No Dead Pixel
HOWEVER 4 corners have BLB only BOTTOM LEFT is kiiling me

http://imgur.com/a/mOtCb (85cm away) i think all PG348Q have some glow / BLB on bottom left side :/ mad.gif
post #2112 of 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamroller View Post

Today ascended with PG348Q,
March 2016
No Scanlines
100HZ
No Coil Whine
No Dead Pixel
HOWEVER 4 corners have BLB only BOTTOM LEFT is kiiling me

http://imgur.com/a/mOtCb (85cm away) i think all PG348Q have some glow / BLB on bottom left side :/ mad.gif
That looks pretty good- bet it looks even less with the naked eye.
Just forget it and enjoy the monitor.
Can u turn that red logo off??
post #2113 of 3579
You can under System Setup>Light in Motion.
For GLOW its visible with naked sorry sadly,(only bothers at pitch black room+ loading screens)
edit:checked again what u see in photo=i see same no overexposure so not bad then
Edited by Streamroller - 8/4/16 at 12:21pm
post #2114 of 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamroller View Post

Today ascended with PG348Q,
March 2016
No Scanlines
100HZ
No Coil Whine
No Dead Pixel
HOWEVER 4 corners have BLB only BOTTOM LEFT is kiiling me

http://imgur.com/a/mOtCb (85cm away) i think all PG348Q have some glow / BLB on bottom left side :/ mad.gif


That looks great keep it!
post #2115 of 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleBound View Post

That looks pretty good- bet it looks even less with the naked eye.
Just forget it and enjoy the monitor.
Can u turn that red logo off??

Reduced brightness to 50 and now its better. 50 is good at Morning/Night Gamig sessions ??
post #2116 of 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamroller View Post

Reduced brightness to 50 and now its better. 50 is good at Morning/Night Gamig sessions ??

What manufacture date is your monitor?
post #2117 of 3579
Thread Starter 
So I have the flickering at the top 1-2cm of the monitor, as I have that issue, there is a faint black line going across the monitor at the top 1-2cm, can only really see it when you have a gray image, like smoke in Battlefield 4, when you are inside it.

I am not sure if I should RMA it and get another one, as that person above had many different samples and they all had major problems
post #2118 of 3579
March 2016
post #2119 of 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metros View Post

So I have the flickering at the top 1-2cm of the monitor, as I have that issue, there is a faint black line going across the monitor at the top 1-2cm, can only really see it when you have a gray image, like smoke in Battlefield 4, when you are inside it.

I am not sure if I should RMA it and get another one, as that person above had many different samples and they all had major problems
So this started recently? Or was it there from the beginning?
post #2120 of 3579
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleBound View Post

So this started recently? Or was it there from the beginning?

It has been there since I got the monitor in February
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club