Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [TT] AMD will reportedly reach record low CPU and GPU market share soon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TT] AMD will reportedly reach record low CPU and GPU market share soon - Page 18

post #171 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnin426850 View Post

SLi vs CrossFire is literally the only example of such thing, and most people have only 1 GPU anyway.

But the problem is not AMD being "worse" here, it's the difference in philosophy. AMD's CrossFire is much more complex tech, with much broader feature set. Nvidia's SLi is simple and limited, that is why it is easier to support and use without problems.
It's like saying Apple is superior to Microsoft because you don't have BSODs on your Mac. That's just one little shade in a much broader spectrum.

Same goes with drivers. Nvidia's policy is much simpler - just re-write the driver for every new game that comes out. That's why Nv have new versions so much more often, and every game seems "optimized". AMD just use a driver that is more generic and doesn't need to be recompiled every month (since AMD can't afford to pay devs enough to do that), and therefore is not so specific in it's optimizations. From a purely programming standpoint, AMD is doing better on that front, even though to the end user it seems that AMD drivers are badly supported junk.

Also, given how much smaller AMD is than both Nvidia and Intel, and the fact that both Nv and Intel have just 1 competitor when AMD has 2 major ones, it's not a surprise to anyone that AMD's products are crude. Like it has always been, if you want "plug and play", you pay more, you buy Apple / Intel / Nvidia, you plug, and you play without having to think.
If you want better value, better tech, and more problems, you buy Windows (or don't buy Linux wink.gif ), and AMD, and you tinker and do stuff on your own.

For most of us its more fun than games smile.gif

I don't find fixing broken things as "fun". Tinker, sure. Not fix. Especially when plunking down some decent amount of cash. As for problem, I rarely have issues with Windows these days. My Linux machines tend to be more temperamental. So I only use them for specific tasks.

I like to OC and dig into things. But at the same time I expect things to work and not break for no reason. If I break something, that is on me.

And if you read my whole post, only one guy having issues is using xfire. The rest of them, single GPU users. All having pretty much the same issue. At least in Insurgency. And that is from from a demanding title. It's a freaky source engine game after all.

And your reasons are weak at best. If you apply them to say, cars for example, people would pretty much laugh at you. If a car is broken from the factory it will not sell very well. Same for TV's, furniture, and so on.

Also, more features does not always mean better. Fruit cake has a lot of "features" and tastes like crap.

And the fact they have to compete with Intel and Nvidia is their own fault. They decided to buy ATI. I am not going to feel bad for them because of that.

You can make all the excuses you want for for reasons to overlook this or that. Simple fact is non of that matters in the grand scheme. If the product quality and user experience is not as good as the competition, you will not make sales. I hope AMD has a hit with Zen, I might actually buy that if they are actually good. But, they have a LONG way to go before I will consider going back on the GPU front.
 
FreeNAS Box
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4930K Rampage IV Extreme EVGA Titan X SC EVGA Titan X SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Dominator Platinum 2133 840 Pro 256gb 840 evo 1tb EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MPC 655 EK reservoir 250 EK Titan X nickel block EK Titan X nickel block 
OSOSKeyboardPower
Arch Linux Win10 Pro Corsair K95 RGB ax1200i 
CaseMouse
900d Logitech g502 
  hide details  
Reply
 
FreeNAS Box
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4930K Rampage IV Extreme EVGA Titan X SC EVGA Titan X SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Dominator Platinum 2133 840 Pro 256gb 840 evo 1tb EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MPC 655 EK reservoir 250 EK Titan X nickel block EK Titan X nickel block 
OSOSKeyboardPower
Arch Linux Win10 Pro Corsair K95 RGB ax1200i 
CaseMouse
900d Logitech g502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #172 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4NO1 View Post

I don't find fixing broken things as "fun". Tinker, sure. Not fix. Especially when plunking down some decent amount of cash. As for problem, I rarely have issues with Windows these days. My Linux machines tend to be more temperamental. So I only use them for specific tasks.

I like to OC and dig into things. But at the same time I expect things to work and not break for no reason. If I break something, that is on me.

And if you read my whole post, only one guy having issues is using xfire. The rest of them, single GPU users. All having pretty much the same issue. At least in Insurgency. And that is from from a demanding title. It's a freaky source engine game after all.

And your reasons are weak at best. If you apply them to say, cars for example, people would pretty much laugh at you. If a car is broken from the factory it will not sell very well. Same for TV's, furniture, and so on.

Also, more features does not always mean better. Fruit cake has a lot of "features" and tastes like crap.

And the fact they have to compete with Intel and Nvidia is their own fault. They decided to buy ATI. I am not going to feel bad for them because of that.

You can make all the excuses you want for for reasons to overlook this or that. Simple fact is non of that matters in the grand scheme. If the product quality and user experience is not as good as the competition, you will not make sales. I hope AMD has a hit with Zen, I might actually buy that if they are actually good. But, they have a LONG way to go before I will consider going back on the GPU front.

Both are equally broken, I don't experience any technical problems on my AMD system. So I have nothing better to do than shrug.
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #173 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyVT View Post

Both are equally broken, I don't experience any technical problems on my AMD system. So I have nothing better to do than shrug.

Since ditching my 7970's it has been all smooth sailing.
 
FreeNAS Box
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4930K Rampage IV Extreme EVGA Titan X SC EVGA Titan X SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Dominator Platinum 2133 840 Pro 256gb 840 evo 1tb EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MPC 655 EK reservoir 250 EK Titan X nickel block EK Titan X nickel block 
OSOSKeyboardPower
Arch Linux Win10 Pro Corsair K95 RGB ax1200i 
CaseMouse
900d Logitech g502 
  hide details  
Reply
 
FreeNAS Box
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 4930K Rampage IV Extreme EVGA Titan X SC EVGA Titan X SC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Dominator Platinum 2133 840 Pro 256gb 840 evo 1tb EK Supremacy EVO 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MPC 655 EK reservoir 250 EK Titan X nickel block EK Titan X nickel block 
OSOSKeyboardPower
Arch Linux Win10 Pro Corsair K95 RGB ax1200i 
CaseMouse
900d Logitech g502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #174 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4NO1 View Post

Since ditching my 7970's it has been all smooth sailing.

Well what matters is what works for you not what doesn't. From my own experience not all hardware works smoothly together, sometimes motherboards hate a certain GPU, sometimes GPUs hate a certain CPU. You may have a laundry list of problems that had nothing to do with brand but compatibility. You just never know something till you buy it.
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Tower
(22 items)
 
SteamBox
(9 items)
 
Doge Miner
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700X AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Radeon R9 200 Series G.Skill DDR4-2400 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 G.Skill DDR4-2400 Samsung 840 Pro 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
CX300 Crucial 480GB Toshiba 4TB Toshbia 4TB Western Digital Black 1TB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
h110i Windows 10 42" LG TV 20" Digitizer ASUS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance Mechanical Keyboard  850watt Vampire Gold Rated NZXT S340 Elite Corsair RGB FPS Mouse 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands Mousepad Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #175 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic1337 View Post

doesn't explain why pitcairn is still on the line-up though.
$249 HD7850 -> $149 R9-265 -> $149+ R9-370


i've always wondered why theres nothing between bonaire and hawaii, and why there isn't a lesser Tonga chip.

Gotta keep inflation in mind. thumb.gif

Lesser tonga chip didn't happen because they make 1 new chip like every year (and GCN 1.2 isn't much better than 1.0, aside from freesync and tessellation). 7790/260 existed as the test run for 290, 285/380(x) existed for the Fury(x) test run. Can count the number of new GPU chips for AIB-use that AMD made the last couple of years on 1 hand, actually, huh.
Edited by Tivan - 2/28/16 at 2:29pm
Cute PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k@4200 Sabertooth x79 R9 290 Tri-X@950/1250 4x4GB@2133CL9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 Mugen 4 Win7 Benq xl2411z 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NEC EA231WMi QPad-MK50 (reds) Seasonic S12G 750 Define R4  
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5G BE Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Cute PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k@4200 Sabertooth x79 R9 290 Tri-X@950/1250 4x4GB@2133CL9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 Mugen 4 Win7 Benq xl2411z 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NEC EA231WMi QPad-MK50 (reds) Seasonic S12G 750 Define R4  
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5G BE Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #176 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnin426850 View Post

SLi vs CrossFire is literally the only example of such thing, and most people have only 1 GPU anyway.

But the problem is not AMD being "worse" here, it's the difference in philosophy. AMD's CrossFire is much more complex tech, with much broader feature set. Nvidia's SLi is simple and limited, that is why it is easier to support and use without problems.
It's like saying Apple is superior to Microsoft because you don't have BSODs on your Mac. That's just one little shade in a much broader spectrum.

Same goes with drivers. Nvidia's policy is much simpler - just re-write the driver for every new game that comes out. That's why Nv have new versions so much more often, and every game seems "optimized". AMD just use a driver that is more generic and doesn't need to be recompiled every month (since AMD can't afford to pay devs enough to do that), and therefore is not so specific in it's optimizations. From a purely programming standpoint, AMD is doing better on that front, even though to the end user it seems that AMD drivers are badly supported junk.

Also, given how much smaller AMD is than both Nvidia and Intel, and the fact that both Nv and Intel have just 1 competitor when AMD has 2 major ones, it's not a surprise to anyone that AMD's products are crude. Like it has always been, if you want "plug and play", you pay more, you buy Apple / Intel / Nvidia, you plug, and you play without having to think.
If you want better value, better tech, and more problems, you buy Windows (or don't buy Linux wink.gif ), and AMD, and you tinker and do stuff on your own.

For most of us its more fun than games smile.gif

That is a lot of miss-information.

AMD are releasing just as frequent drivers as Nvidia. Both frequent drivers are either betas, or just profile updates. Nvidia drivers are not just copy-paste as you make them to be. Drivers are not just the front end you think you see.

Also, in what way is CFX more "complex" than SLI, or has "broader features"? You do remember that for example SLI works in windowed mode. CFX doesn't. Making SLI simpler, does not mean it has less features or less complex.

While AMD is smaller, it has the huge consoles market which nvidia doesn't have, they have the apple market, which nvidia doesn't have.
And Nvidia doesn't have many competitors? They are trying compete with ARM on the SoC the same way AMD are trying compete Intel with desktops, not very successfully. Do you remember that nvidia pretty much lost the x86 market a while back, pretty much losing a huge market?

BTW, if you have to "tinker and do stuff", it means AMD are doing something wrong. The almost absolute major of the market, does not want to "tinker and do stuff". And TBH, I doubt AMD are trying to make stuff like that.
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #177 of 224
Here's a little fun fact with regard to windowed mode on AMD: Morphological Filtering actually works now in windowed mode, with 16.2 settings, used to only work in real fullscreen before (for me?). (and per game profile settings work now too. These didn't work at all before, for the most part...)

Here's hoping they improve on windowed features in general, and they just forgot about that stuff till now, when there's plenty games that actually force borderless window.

Definitely agreeing on features being important!
Edited by Tivan - 2/28/16 at 2:26pm
Cute PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k@4200 Sabertooth x79 R9 290 Tri-X@950/1250 4x4GB@2133CL9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 Mugen 4 Win7 Benq xl2411z 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NEC EA231WMi QPad-MK50 (reds) Seasonic S12G 750 Define R4  
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5G BE Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Cute PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k@4200 Sabertooth x79 R9 290 Tri-X@950/1250 4x4GB@2133CL9 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial BX100 Mugen 4 Win7 Benq xl2411z 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NEC EA231WMi QPad-MK50 (reds) Seasonic S12G 750 Define R4  
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5G BE Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 224
@Prophet4NO1

I do disagree with one thing fruit cake is not bad yo ...sure it has to be a quality one not some stale old thing.
you should really try the specialty ones sorta expensive but well worth it
post #179 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post

That is a lot of miss-information.

AMD are releasing just as frequent drivers as Nvidia. Both frequent drivers are either betas, or just profile updates. Nvidia drivers are not just copy-paste as you make them to be. Drivers are not just the front end you think you see.

Also, in what way is CFX more "complex" than SLI, or has "broader features"? You do remember that for example SLI works in windowed mode. CFX doesn't. Making SLI simpler, does not mean it has less features or less complex.

While AMD is smaller, it has the huge consoles market which nvidia doesn't have, they have the apple market, which nvidia doesn't have.
And Nvidia doesn't have many competitors? They are trying compete with ARM on the SoC the same way AMD are trying compete Intel with desktops, not very successfully. Do you remember that nvidia pretty much lost the x86 market a while back, pretty much losing a huge market?

BTW, if you have to "tinker and do stuff", it means AMD are doing something wrong. The almost absolute major of the market, does not want to "tinker and do stuff". And TBH, I doubt AMD are trying to make stuff like that.

Dude, I said Nv drivers are getting rewritten every time, and you say I claim they are copy-paste?! biggrin.gif That's exactly opposite of what I said!

EDIT: Read a few articles on CF vs SLi and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Edited by ronnin426850 - 2/28/16 at 2:40pm
My Rig
(14 items)
 
Ex-wife's Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4460 AsRock H81M-DG4 Sapphire Rx470 Platinum KVR 1600 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x Seagate 3Tb Samsung 850 EVO 120 Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Fujitsu Siemens A17-2A Logitech K280e SuperFlower SF-550K12XP Thermaltake Versa H25 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Sony MDR XD150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 750K 4.0Ghz AsRock FM2A75 Pro4+ Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X Kingston 2x4Gb 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 120  Western Digital 320Gb LiteON DVD-RW CoolerMaster Hyper Z600 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Toshiba 32" FullHD TV Logitech FSP Hexa 550 
CaseMouse
DeLUX Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(14 items)
 
Ex-wife's Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4460 AsRock H81M-DG4 Sapphire Rx470 Platinum KVR 1600 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x Seagate 3Tb Samsung 850 EVO 120 Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Fujitsu Siemens A17-2A Logitech K280e SuperFlower SF-550K12XP Thermaltake Versa H25 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Sony MDR XD150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 750K 4.0Ghz AsRock FM2A75 Pro4+ Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X Kingston 2x4Gb 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 120  Western Digital 320Gb LiteON DVD-RW CoolerMaster Hyper Z600 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Toshiba 32" FullHD TV Logitech FSP Hexa 550 
CaseMouse
DeLUX Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
post #180 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4NO1 View Post

I don't find fixing broken things as "fun". Tinker, sure. Not fix. Especially when plunking down some decent amount of cash. As for problem, I rarely have issues with Windows these days. My Linux machines tend to be more temperamental. So I only use them for specific tasks.

I like to OC and dig into things. But at the same time I expect things to work and not break for no reason. If I break something, that is on me.

And if you read my whole post, only one guy having issues is using xfire. The rest of them, single GPU users. All having pretty much the same issue. At least in Insurgency. And that is from from a demanding title. It's a freaky source engine game after all.

And your reasons are weak at best. If you apply them to say, cars for example, people would pretty much laugh at you. If a car is broken from the factory it will not sell very well. Same for TV's, furniture, and so on.

Also, more features does not always mean better. Fruit cake has a lot of "features" and tastes like crap.

And the fact they have to compete with Intel and Nvidia is their own fault. They decided to buy ATI. I am not going to feel bad for them because of that.

You can make all the excuses you want for for reasons to overlook this or that. Simple fact is non of that matters in the grand scheme. If the product quality and user experience is not as good as the competition, you will not make sales. I hope AMD has a hit with Zen, I might actually buy that if they are actually good. But, they have a LONG way to go before I will consider going back on the GPU front.

No excuses, I'm just telling you how things are, as a fact smile.gif you take it any way you wish.
My Rig
(14 items)
 
Ex-wife's Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4460 AsRock H81M-DG4 Sapphire Rx470 Platinum KVR 1600 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x Seagate 3Tb Samsung 850 EVO 120 Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Fujitsu Siemens A17-2A Logitech K280e SuperFlower SF-550K12XP Thermaltake Versa H25 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Sony MDR XD150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 750K 4.0Ghz AsRock FM2A75 Pro4+ Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X Kingston 2x4Gb 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 120  Western Digital 320Gb LiteON DVD-RW CoolerMaster Hyper Z600 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Toshiba 32" FullHD TV Logitech FSP Hexa 550 
CaseMouse
DeLUX Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(14 items)
 
Ex-wife's Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4460 AsRock H81M-DG4 Sapphire Rx470 Platinum KVR 1600 16Gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
2x Seagate 3Tb Samsung 850 EVO 120 Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Fujitsu Siemens A17-2A Logitech K280e SuperFlower SF-550K12XP Thermaltake Versa H25 
MouseAudio
Logitech G402 Sony MDR XD150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 750K 4.0Ghz AsRock FM2A75 Pro4+ Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X Kingston 2x4Gb 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 120  Western Digital 320Gb LiteON DVD-RW CoolerMaster Hyper Z600 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro x64 Toshiba 32" FullHD TV Logitech FSP Hexa 550 
CaseMouse
DeLUX Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [TT] AMD will reportedly reach record low CPU and GPU market share soon