So, we put an LED strip in the top.
And started tubing up. One from CPU to reservoir. One from the ‘back area’ behind the reservoir to the radiator in the top.
The first bend we ever made can be seen here going from the pump up through the acrylic panel. And one tiny tiny bend beneath the reservoir going through acrylic to the pump.
One more from radiator to CPU and the whole thing was ready to fill up!
Meanwhile in the front! Nice.
One more blub.
Make the water turn red. White LED strip at the top turned on. Red LED strip underneath the aluminium piece in the bottom.
Meanwhile at the front. Again. The other G. really wanted to make that red line at the edge
looks nice with the red LEDs behind.
The top still needs work. We put that black mesh thingy back in. Experimented with those lines in the front and spaces at the sides you see cut out. Power button also still needs to be added.
Couldn’t resist to make some premature ‘night shots’ :3