Originally Posted by Radnad
Since your asking for suggestions here is what I would do:
1. Get the EK full cover block for the GPU.
2. Add another 240 rad in the front of the case with the ports at the top.
3. Get a taller replacement res tube from EK to fill in the space more.
4. Rotate the GPU block 180 so the logo is orientated properly.
5. Rotate the top rad 180 so the ports are towards the front of the case.
6. Replace the ZMT with clear Primochill Advanced LRT tubing.
7. Get the EK UV blue coolant.
8. Make the loop order pump/res-front rad-top rad-cpu-gpu-pump/res.
I think that would really spice your loop up.
I think you meant CPU on #4 lol. The CPU block is indeed upside-down in the picture, which doesn't affect performance (unless you use the wrong ports in a custom loop), just aesthetics.
Also I don't think EK sells the taller version of that combo res standalone. You have to buy it with a pump. Not sure why they don't, I wanted to buy a D5 Res from them, but they only sold the small one without a D5 pump and I already had a pump...
But yeah a taller res to fill up space would look good I agree
Primochill Advanced LRT is soft tubing by the way, OP was looking at rigid tubing. Same company makes PETG and Acrylic as well though, with some good looking fittings. I agree that some UV Blue dye/coolant would look awesome. I used Mayhems UV Pastel White with blue PETG in my computer (also has a white case), and it looks ballin'