Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Dual Predator 360's With Clear Tubing Project!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dual Predator 360's With Clear Tubing Project!!! - Page 2

post #11 of 30
I was hoping to see a photo showing if it were possible to mount your front fans on the exterior of the frame, but inside the front cover. This might give you enough space to flip that front rad. My front rad is smaller, but flipped and I have push/pull with the outer fans outside the frame. That could cut out some of the tubing...
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 30
Thread Starter 
Yeah in order to mount the 360 in the front I had to cut out the little cage for the CD drives or whatever for it to fit I mounted them to the holes where the old fans in the front or mounted I'll take pictures when I get home tomorrow
post #13 of 30
Thread Starter 
And to answer your question I do not think it is possible my radiator is pushed up all the way against the grill in the front where the math the fans would melt so I don't see a way to do that but I'll take pictures and post them anyways
post #14 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

And to answer your question I do not think it is possible my radiator is pushed up all the way against the grill in the front where the math the fans would melt so I don't see a way to do that but I'll take pictures and post them anyways

I understand. My front cooler is small and I still had to cut out half my DVD slot so I could flip that rad.
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 30
Thread Starter 
Can you post pictures of your set up I'd like to see it. I am not able to use my DVD player CD burner so what I do it anytime I need it which is rarely I just plug it up to the computer and use it and then I'll plug it back in my drawer
post #16 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

Can you post pictures of your set up I'd like to see it. I am not able to use my DVD player CD burner so what I do it anytime I need it which is rarely I just plug it up to the computer and use it and then I'll plug it back in my drawer

This is before I swapped motherboards and the only photos I have, but the setup is the same. Mine is much smaller and simpler than yours, but works well and adding a waterblock can be made with very little fuss. You can't see the top rad. That's a Swiftech 220X2 unit..





I was thinking you might want to swap around your upper and lower rads and maybe have enough room to flip the front rad. What size is that top rad?
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle Box View Post

This is before I swapped motherboards and the only photos I have, but the setup is the same. Mine is much smaller and simpler than yours, but works well and adding a waterblock can be made with very little fuss. You can't see the top rad. That's a Swiftech 220X2 unit..





I was thinking you might want to swap around your upper and lower rads and maybe have enough room to flip the front rad. What size is that top rad?

OK I see what you're saying now. Wow wow wow how did I not think about that before surely there has to be a reason I didn't do that before flip the front radiator to where the hoses are up that way I have super short runs man I'm going to try this though you gave me a weekend project LOL


I need to order some new fluid anyways I'm thinking of going with the Aurora Red. But really I'm trying to figure out there has to be a reason I didn't do it that way and I feel like there was a reason but now I can't think of one I guess I'll look into it. My top radiator is another predator 360 they both are
post #18 of 30
Thread Starter 
OK actually now come to think of it I do remember why. If I tried to put the front radiator facing upwards instead of downwards the fittings hit the one from the top radiator it won't work I've already tried that I remember now it's been a while. Also if I tried to but the top radiator backwards the hoses and fittings hit the rear exhaust fan
post #19 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina 7 View Post

OK actually now come to think of it I do remember why. If I tried to put the front radiator facing upwards instead of downwards the fittings hit the one from the top radiator it won't work I've already tried that I remember now it's been a while. Also if I tried to but the top radiator backwards the hoses and fittings hit the rear exhaust fan

Ahhh... Makes sense.

I didn't see a fan, so I thought that top rad was smaller. Why no third fan on that upper rad? It's not cooling without a fan. A smaller upper or lower rad would have allowed you to flip that front rad.
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
The Beagle Box
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6700K MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB Corsair Vengeance Series 16GB 4 X4GB DDR4-3000 ... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung SSD 960 EVO Samsung SSD 850 EVO Swiftech 220X2  Black Ice Nemesis 240 GTX radiator 
OSPowerCase
Microsoft Windows 10 Home EVGA 850 GQ Corsair Vengeance C70 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 30
Thread Starter 
No those two fans are actually set up and push and on top of the top radiator the vans I flip them so they're set up for pole so really it has five bands for the top radiator and three fans for the front radiator I couldn't fit a third push fan because it wouldn't fit because of my 12 or wire going to the motherboard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Dual Predator 360's With Clear Tubing Project!!!