Ok. Since my last update I've been waiting for some new parts to arrive. Today I received more tubing , another Aquaero d5, and a Bitspower X-station. My first thoughts. The X-station was bigger then I expected and I did not like the way it mounted. My plan was to put it the lower compartment with the second pump. I realized that it would be tighter then I liked so I decided to make some modifications. With that, i was able to mount the X-Station and pump in the lower compartment, and still have enough room to work with the other hardware in that compartment as needed. I also sleeved the Aquaero's power cable. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to the plumbing.
post #21 of 254
4/9/16 at 8:10pm