Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Corsair M65 Pro RGB, heard of it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair M65 Pro RGB, heard of it? - Page 17

post #161 of 228
Thread Starter 
The scroll wheel def feels very sturdy, im not a fan of clicky mouse wheels personally i love it smooth. Might eventually break her open and make it smooth but not sure its actually a joy on this mouse.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #162 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackowns View Post

Well I use it to bunnyhop in csgo and it seems very sturdy, only had this mouse for a few days now. I was never a big fan of the hyper scroll wheel due to the fact of how much weight it puts on.

The M65 scroll wheel weighs just as much I'm pretty sure. Also on old versions it started slamming back and forth after a while. They may have fixed that, but I kind of doubt it. It probably took about 4 months for mine to start doing that.
post #163 of 228
Why does my mouse cursor lagg when I come back from sleep mode anyone kno?
post #164 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackowns View Post

Why does my mouse cursor lagg when I come back from sleep mode anyone kno?

If no one knows you could PM George Makris on reddit (not sure if he comes here) [ twitter link ] He may be able to ask their software developers to see if it might be an issue that can be corrected via firmware
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600K ASUS P8P67 560 ti 8gb ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
1tb green caviar 1tb Black caviar Windows 7 650w seasonic 
CaseMouse
Corsair 400r Corsair M60 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600K ASUS P8P67 560 ti 8gb ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSPower
1tb green caviar 1tb Black caviar Windows 7 650w seasonic 
CaseMouse
Corsair 400r Corsair M60 
  hide details  
Reply
post #165 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackowns View Post

Why does my mouse cursor lagg when I come back from sleep mode anyone kno?

it doesn't save all settings to memory on the mouse so it has to load up from drivers... and it seems it's some sort of security feature so that mouse doesn't change things in sleep mode while you're not at the computer. should be changing LED modes in sleep mode too, to the default one. made it kinda annoying, since I always have LED off. and it just turns them on when computer sleeps.
post #166 of 228
How is the button latency/debounce on these new corsair mice?
post #167 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazii View Post

How is the button latency/debounce on these new corsair mice?

From what a few of us have measured it seems to be around 13m/s or so. Honestly i don't get what the big deal is with latency, can you honestly tell me you people notice between 13m/s and 5m/s?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #168 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej511 View Post

From what a few of us have measured it seems to be around 13m/s or so. Honestly i don't get what the big deal is with latency, can you honestly tell me you people notice between 13m/s and 5m/s?

Yes, I can tell you that I do notice a difference between 13ms and 5ms click latency, take a situation where you and another AWPer both have the same latency, the same general reaction time, and one of you has an M65 and the other an Ikari Optical. Your click will register 2 ticks (on 128 tick) after the Ikari Optical, every tick counts because it is what allows you to tell the game that you are shooting, where you are looking, etc, if the server gets the user command that says I am shooting 2 ticks after the Ikari Optical and none of us had any lag, packet loss, choke, or anything else that would influence a problem. You will lose. Every time. I've had plenty of times with my FK (+15ms on the latency graphs) where I shot with an AWP and went "What? I shot but I died first?" and then realized it wasn't my fault at all, it will also influence how quickly you can flick shot or pixel shot. I noticed this in Crossfire when picking down Egypt with an AWP, there's a few spots that are "pixel peeks" and I can hit them consistently with my Kinzu v1 (which has +0.9ms from an Ikari Optical) but on my FK I will miss nearly every time.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #169 of 228
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alya View Post

Yes, I can tell you that I do notice a difference between 13ms and 5ms click latency, take a situation where you and another AWPer both have the same latency, the same general reaction time, and one of you has an M65 and the other an Ikari Optical. Your click will register 2 ticks (on 128 tick) after the Ikari Optical, every tick counts because it is what allows you to tell the game that you are shooting, where you are looking, etc, if the server gets the user command that says I am shooting 2 ticks after the Ikari Optical and none of us had any lag, packet loss, choke, or anything else that would influence a problem. You will lose. Every time. I've had plenty of times with my FK (+15ms on the latency graphs) where I shot with an AWP and went "What? I shot but I died first?" and then realized it wasn't my fault at all, it will also influence how quickly you can flick shot or pixel shot. I noticed this in Crossfire when picking down Egypt with an AWP, there's a few spots that are "pixel peeks" and I can hit them consistently with my Kinzu v1 (which has +0.9ms from an Ikari Optical) but on my FK I will miss nearly every time.

Well thats a hell of a way to put it lol. But then again you listed SO many variables that personally i dont think it matters. I could be wrong but i dont play multiplayer that often bbut when i do i always shoot first haha.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #170 of 228
Has anyone tried to put this mouse on a diet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Corsair M65 Pro RGB, heard of it?