- What happened?
Simply came here to the site and this popped up immediately.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
More or less - This has happened several times over the last few days and doesn't seem to have an apparent trigger or time to appear.
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
Came here and browsed.
Made sure my browser's setting were for NOT updating which they are, this includes all plugins.
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
Unplugged my connection when it appeared and shutdown my browser via task manager. I've done a reinstall of the OS since the first few times I've seen it but after the reinstall it appeared again.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
Within the site dialogue box there is a "Site" address that appears, searched to find out about this site and found nothing. Screenies have this info.
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Firefox with Win 7 64 bit
- URL where the issue occurs:
post #1 of 4
3/31/16 at 3:47pm