Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver - Page 21

post #201 of 688
I don't have 120Hz monitor to compare IE3.0 and the newer mice unless they really screw something up and add lag. I think the new mice are bloated in the firmware, code to cycle lights and other BS. But the MLT04 400-450DPI simply is not enough at 1920px, even on 1280px I was looking for 800DPI. I think the newer sensors are fine but the ARM chip with custom firmware to process and send the data and mess it up.

Dunno why you would want to use this driver on Roccat Kova etc. some expensive mouse that probably does 1000Hz native or has it's own software to be set so. If not, who the hell would buy that mouse biggrin.gif
This driver is for those older mice that cannot themselves negotiate the USB speed and it needs to be set by the system for them.
post #202 of 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

I don't have 120Hz monitor to compare IE3.0 and the newer mice unless they really screw something up and add lag. I think the new mice are bloated in the firmware, code to cycle lights and other BS. But the MLT04 400-450DPI simply is not enough at 1920px, even on 1280px I was looking for 800DPI. I think the newer sensors are fine but the ARM chip with custom firmware to process and send the data and mess it up.

Dunno why you would want to use this driver on Roccat Kova etc. some expensive mouse that probably does 1000Hz native or has it's own software to be set so. If not, who the hell would buy that mouse biggrin.gif
This driver is for those older mice that cannot themselves negotiate the USB speed and it needs to be set by the system for them.

noo u misunderstood that with the kova biggrin.gif i just meant that i had a similar issue with the kova, which i ofcourse did not overclock with the sweetlow driver biggrin.gif but it also occured sometimes after my PC was in standby-mode, that the kova was completely dead until i re-plugged it. it was like the driver wouldnt load after standby mode or something.

And the problem with the WMO is that after standby-mode it's not dead like the kova but it's completely freaking out like it had tons of hair on the sensor until i replug it. This is only occuring with the sweetlow driver tho, if i uninstall it, the problem is not there. And it does that every time. But with all other mice apart from these 2 I never had any problem after standby, thats why i brought up the kova.

I'm not an expert when it comes to these things, i'm just confused what could possibly cause this
Edited by crzg - 6/2/16 at 9:16am
post #203 of 688
Try 500Hz, otherwise get a cat and use those mice as food.
post #204 of 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

Try 500Hz, otherwise get a cat and use those mice as food.

haha i could actually do that since i have 2 cats biggrin.gif but both mice perform like a charm and i dont wanna miss them. It's not a real issue cause as i said after re-plugging everythings fine but i'm still curious that nobody else had this issue. I tried on 125hz, 500hz and 1000hz. As long as the sweetlow is installed, my WMO has the problem.
post #205 of 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzg View Post

only occuring with the sweetlow driver tho
You can do very simple test - take another mouse and install driver for it wink.gif
post #206 of 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLow View Post

You can do very simple test - take another mouse and install driver for it wink.gif

I tested it with an IME 3.0 and the problem is not there.. only occuring with the WMO. SO its a problem with my WMO i guess
Edited by crzg - 6/11/16 at 12:13pm
post #207 of 688
I can't make this work on W10 64b + intellimouse explorer 3.0.
According to enotus mouse tester it's not changing from 125hz and i've tried every polling rate available. Also, device manager says hidusbf.sys is not digitally signed and i'm pretty sure the latest version (hidusbf-7-8-81-10) is installed. Maybe my intellimouse is fake?

EDIT: Solved the problem: It worked after unchecking the "Process Parent" box and changing polling rates again.


Edited by victorrw - 6/16/16 at 10:41am
post #208 of 688
Wanted to mod my wmo, did everything according to the manual. Now i don't have any USB signal. Nothing is working for me. Neither Keyboard nor mouse. Any1 help please?!
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #209 of 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackbratze View Post

Wanted to mod my wmo, did everything according to the manual. Now i don't have any USB signal. Nothing is working for me. Neither Keyboard nor mouse. Any1 help please?!

That happened to me the first time, too. I just restarted and tried it again and it worked fine.
post #210 of 688
Restarted the PC alreadY. Still no signal.... frown.gif
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-4590 ASUS Z97-P AMD R9380 16GB HyperX Savage 1600MHz, DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk Ultra II 240GB SSD Liteon IHAS124-1 DVD BeQuiet Pure Rock CPU Cooler Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2411Z Ducky Shine III Corsair CS550M Antec Three Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G100S (changing it a lot) Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver