Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread - Page 167

post #1661 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Did the beta performance disappoint you?

I tried it on a few different PC's and all was well for me.

Not really, I was just curious. I did buy a 1070 though for my ITX rig that is supposed to arrive tomorrow biggrin.gif I just hope I don't run into bottlenecking problems as BF1 loves CPU's
ITX Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Z170i Pro Gaming GTX 1070 FE Corsair vengeance 16 GB (2x8) DDR4 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Crucial MX300 1TB Storage Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B Windows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24GM77 144 hz Coolermaster Quickfire XT (Cherry MX browns) Corsair SF600 Silverstone Sugo SG13B 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone Pure Military Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
ITX Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Z170i Pro Gaming GTX 1070 FE Corsair vengeance 16 GB (2x8) DDR4 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Crucial MX300 1TB Storage Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B Windows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24GM77 144 hz Coolermaster Quickfire XT (Cherry MX browns) Corsair SF600 Silverstone Sugo SG13B 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone Pure Military Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1662 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waleh View Post

Not really, I was just curious. I did buy a 1070 though for my ITX rig that is supposed to arrive tomorrow biggrin.gif I just hope I don't run into bottlenecking problems as BF1 loves CPU's

I was using a 6600K at 4.7 and a FTW 1070 as my main rig during the beta. I was at 100+fps at 1440p Ultra minus MSAA during 64p Conquest.
post #1663 of 5650
Very nice! How much do you think the OC on the CPU helped you? Right now I'm at stock but I'm thinking of pushing my CPU to 4.2 since this is a small case and I don't have a beefy cooler. I idle at 28 degrees and load at 53 degrees on stock right now. Also, do I simply sync all cores in the bios and set the multiplier to 42 and change the core voltage for skylake? Do you play with LLC or cache or any of that? thumb.gif
ITX Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Z170i Pro Gaming GTX 1070 FE Corsair vengeance 16 GB (2x8) DDR4 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Crucial MX300 1TB Storage Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B Windows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24GM77 144 hz Coolermaster Quickfire XT (Cherry MX browns) Corsair SF600 Silverstone Sugo SG13B 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone Pure Military Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
ITX Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus Z170i Pro Gaming GTX 1070 FE Corsair vengeance 16 GB (2x8) DDR4 2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Crucial MX300 1TB Storage Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B Windows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 24GM77 144 hz Coolermaster Quickfire XT (Cherry MX browns) Corsair SF600 Silverstone Sugo SG13B 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone Pure Military Sennheiser HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1664 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waleh View Post

Not really, I was just curious. I did buy a 1070 though for my ITX rig that is supposed to arrive tomorrow biggrin.gif I just hope I don't run into bottlenecking problems as BF1 loves CPU's

I was using a 6600K at 4.7 and a FTW 1070 as my main rig during the beta. I was at 100+fps at 1440p Ultra minus MSAA during 64p Conquest.

I've used my ITX rig too: 6700K @ 4.6, DDR4 3200, GTX 1070 STRIX (stock). Mobo is the same Asus you have...my G-Sync 1440p experience was amazing @ ultra. 100-120fps typical.

I strongly believe that with the increased texture sizes and the "okz" 1440p pixel pitch, you could drop AA settings or even turn them off and get the full experience without compromises. I've said before, I don't really have a commitment or take any pleasure to having everything maxed out if there is no tangible benefit coming out of it.

On the CPU clock, yes, I think it helps notably in MP with many players, especially if all you have is a 4C.
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1665 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfoo View Post

I've used my ITX rig too: 6700K @ 4.6, DDR4 3200, GTX 1070 STRIX (stock). Mobo is the same Asus you have...my G-Sync 1440p experience was amazing @ ultra. 100-120fps typical.

I strongly believe that with the increased texture sizes and the "okz" 1440p pixel pitch, you could drop AA settings or even turn them off and get the full experience without compromises. I've said before, I don't really have a commitment or take any pleasure to having everything maxed out if there is no tangible benefit coming out of it.

On the CPU clock, yes, I think it helps notably in MP with many players, especially if all you have is a 4C.

Apparently I speak pcfoo fluently ☺. Well said!
post #1666 of 5650
Ultrawide 21:9 Monitor Question

Figured I'd ask this here since BF1 will be the game I plan to play.

Are any of you using an ultra wide 21:9 non-Gsync/Freesync monitor for gaming? I can't afford the pricey Gysnc/Freesync monitors, just looking for something in the $700 dollar range fit for gaming. A friend just bought the Asus ROG PG348Q 34-inch Curved G-Sync Monitor, and let me tell you, it is pure awesome! But sadly, I can't afford it. biggrin.gif

What are you guys using and how is it for FPS games?

Thanks in advance. thumb.gif
2014-15 Build
(6 items)
  
Reply
2014-15 Build
(6 items)
  
Reply
post #1667 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito Bandit View Post

Ultrawide 21:9 Monitor Question

Figured I'd ask this here since BF1 will be the game I plan to play.

Are any of you using an ultra wide 21:9 non-Gsync/Freesync monitor for gaming? I can't afford the pricey Gysnc/Freesync monitors, just looking for something in the $700 dollar range fit for gaming. A friend just bought the Asus ROG PG348Q 34-inch Curved G-Sync Monitor, and let me tell you, it is pure awesome! But sadly, I can't afford it. biggrin.gif

What are you guys using and how is it for FPS games?

Thanks in advance. thumb.gif

 

o/ I'm running an LG 29UM58-P whilst awaiting my next big monitor purchase (the displays I want are still six months or so out at a minimum). I haven't got any complaints with mine, I was able to set the refresh rate to 75Hz comfortable in Nvidia CP and I'm in love with the wider view of the 21:9 monitor. It is a bit distracting at first in terms of FPS games and getting used to using the peripheral vision a bit more but once you're comfortable it's great. The immersion level is fantastic, which is great for FPS as well. Once adjusted to the wider view my eyes were treating the scene a bit more naturally and I feel like I'm more aware of movement/muzzle flash/glare, etc. Mind that this is just my experience with ultrawide, displays are such a subjective tech in many regards.

 

There's a display similar to mine in 1440p 34" that's looking rather nice and the price isn't too rough on the wallet. This display did confirm for me that I'm a 21:9 fan, so all future display purchases for the foreseeable future will be in this aspect ratio. #

     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Ubuntu 17.10 w/ custom kernel Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Ubuntu 17.10 w/ custom kernel Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1668 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZan View Post


o/ I'm running an LG 29UM58-P whilst awaiting my next big monitor purchase (the displays I want are still six months or so out at a minimum). I haven't got any complaints with mine, I was able to set the refresh rate to 75Hz comfortable in Nvidia CP and I'm in love with the wider view of the 21:9 monitor. It is a bit distracting at first in terms of FPS games and getting used to using the peripheral vision a bit more but once you're comfortable it's great. The immersion level is fantastic, which is great for FPS as well. Once adjusted to the wider view my eyes were treating the scene a bit more naturally and I feel like I'm more aware of movement/muzzle flash/glare, etc. Mind that this is just my experience with ultrawide, displays are such a subjective tech in many regards.

There's a display similar to mine in 1440p 34" that's looking rather nice and the price isn't too rough on the wallet. This display did confirm for me that I'm a 21:9 fan, so all future display purchases for the foreseeable future will be in this aspect ratio. #

You summed up my experience with my Dell U3415W nicely. It takes some adjusting but in the end I found it to be very pleasant to play on even at "just 60Hz". The level of immersion I got with it was unreal.
However, there are some downsides to 21:9. Some game developers treat 21:9 like it's a wallhack and will refuse to support it because it's "unfair". I'm looking at you, Blizzard.
Other games simply don't support it, but you can usually fix it through the .cfg file. The black bars can be annoying in movies / videos / cutscenes, unsupported games, and 16:9 scaled UI may bother some.

Wait until Black Friday / Cyber Monday to decide what you want. I'm sure LG will have some of their 3440x1440 monitors on sale for ~$650.
Unfortunately we won't see the X34 or PG348Q under $1,000 new for quite some time, if ever. I want more Hz but paying an extra $500+ for more Hz is hard to justify.
post #1669 of 5650
I so much wanted a 34" 21:9 1440p IPS, but settled for a 27" 16:9 1440p because I was afraid a 1070 would not really push the extra pixels all-that-well...
For a 34" ROG or Predator panel (I wanted to try G-sync) I would be $500+ over the 27" option...than another $250-300 for something better than the 1070...was adding up too much...next time around thumb.gif
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
FooBox
(20 items)
 
 
Camera Gear
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5-1650 V3 3.5GHz Dell C610 Quadro K4200 4GB 32GB PC-2133 DDR4 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M550 256GB Dell Windows 7 Professional Dell U2412M 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Dell KB-212-B Dell 850W 80+ Gold T5810 
Mouse
Logitech G700 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
Canon EOS 6D  EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM  EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM 
GraphicsOptical DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod Manfrotto 685B NeoTec Monopod Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Head 
Optical DriveCase
Manfrotto 496 Ball Head Lowepro Mini Trekker AW 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1670 of 5650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post


You summed up my experience with my Dell U3415W nicely. It takes some adjusting but in the end I found it to be very pleasant to play on even at "just 60Hz". The level of immersion I got with it was unreal.
However, there are some downsides to 21:9. Some game developers treat 21:9 like it's a wallhack and will refuse to support it because it's "unfair". I'm looking at you, Blizzard.
Other games simply don't support it, but you can usually fix it through the .cfg file. The black bars can be annoying in movies / videos / cutscenes, unsupported games, and 16:9 scaled UI may bother some.

Wait until Black Friday / Cyber Monday to decide what you want. I'm sure LG will have some of their 3440x1440 monitors on sale for ~$650.
Unfortunately we won't see the X34 or PG348Q under $1,000 new for quite some time, if ever. I want more Hz but paying an extra $500+ for more Hz is hard to justify.

 

Very good points. I've found Flawless Widescreen to be a lifesaver for several games (Blizzard's, specifically!).

     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Ubuntu 17.10 w/ custom kernel Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz 1.37v o/s  Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 32... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Biostar M200-240 240GB m.2 SATA SSD (Win) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (Linux) SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD (Games) Seagate 2TB SSHD (Storage) 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD RW Swiftech H220-X2 Swiftech Komodo RX-ECO Vega Water Block XSPC EX240 Rad 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Gentle Typhoon 120mm x4 Ubuntu 17.10 w/ custom kernel Windows 10 Pro Pixio PX277 27" 1440p 144Hz DP-Adaptive Sync w... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
JAR-OWL J1 Rainbow LED Mechanical SeaSonic X-Series 1050w Gold+ Corsair 760T Zowie FK1 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Firefly Plantronics Rig 500e Gaming Headset Marantz Pro MPH-1 Monitoring Headphones S.M.S.L SD-793II Audio DAC + Headphone Amplifier 
Other
Xbox One Controller 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz Asrock Z97 Extreme6 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133 10-10-10-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Intel 530 Series 480GB SSD Seagate 2TB SSHD LG DVD RW Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 40" Vizio HDTV HP Generic EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech Generic HyperX Cloud 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.3GHz 1.35v Biostar TA970 v5.3 MSI HD 6950 2GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB (4x4GB) 1600 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Cryorig H5 Ultimate Corsair AF120 (White LED) x3 Corsair AF140 (White LED) x2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2440L Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 EVGA B2 850w Corsair 300R 
Mouse
SteelSeries Rival 300 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread