Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Skylake Non-K Overclock on ES?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skylake Non-K Overclock on ES? - Page 64

post #631 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlT View Post

I haven't got asus ı only ask for buy and Asrock is selling my country but really more expensive so ı can buy msı,asus,gigabyte are mor cheaper. Anyone give me %100 working (non edited) motherboard advice and thanks

You should understand, this is kinda a grey area and the newer the motherboard, the more likly the chance of the computer to not post lol. Plus a good amount of people don't have a stable system (Bluescreen, lockup etc) with the official bios

You could grab an i56400 (Retail unit) and overclock the cats out of it, though you will be needed to install the modified bios for it
post #632 of 776
First time ı think buy fx9590 150$ but cpu's feedback is some bad and performence is really bad for tdp(220w really ) and if Es cpu is stable work it can be as powerful as 6700k ? you really not advice maybe smile.gif
post #633 of 776
And last question is what is the edited bios only non k bios ? for overlocking or to cpu bios qhqg's bios
post #634 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif-4 View Post

You should understand, this is kinda a grey area and the newer the motherboard, the more likly the chance of the computer to not post lol. Plus a good amount of people don't have a stable system (Bluescreen, lockup etc) with the official bios

You could grab an i56400 (Retail unit) and overclock the cats out of it, though you will be needed to install the modified bios for it

How is it going m8?. Have you tried to play that game yet?.
post #635 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlT View Post

First time ı think buy fx9590 150$ but cpu's feedback is some bad and performence is really bad for tdp(220w really ) and if Es cpu is stable work it can be as powerful as 6700k ? you really not advice maybe smile.gif

If you are lucky you can get the cpu close to an i7 6700k. Atm i have mine oc:ed to just under 4ghz like 3.9993 and the performance is very close/identical to an i7 6700k like just a couple of points under i7 6700k on cpuz benchmark.
Edited by Alfonsg00 - 4/28/17 at 2:51am
post #636 of 776
@Alfonsg00 whats your pc's specifications if you haven't problem ı can buy your parts
post #637 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlT View Post

@Alfonsg00 whats your pc's specifications if you haven't problem ı can buy your parts

I have had problems with cold boot so i don't recommend it yet. Don't know it they are gone now, had one this week and after that i changed to a different overclock.
post #638 of 776
What is cold boot and you not say your mobı yet
post #639 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlT View Post

What is cold boot and you not say your mobı yet

Cold boot is when your pc reboot a couple of times before starting. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3. Im using F6 official bios if i remember it correctly.
post #640 of 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif-4 View Post

It's a particular Asrock motherboard everyone seems to be suggesting due to the overall number of posts recommending and there being more modded bios being available for it.
I would wait and see the response from other members and find out smile.gif

Do you know how to convert a .rom file to .cap??
8-Core BW-E
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5-2667 V4 ES MSI X99A SLI PLUS KFA2 GTX 1070 EX 8GB GDDR5 Kingston HyperX Black 32GB DDR4 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA IIIWD20EZRX  Intenso 120GB SATA III SSD ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB271HU 2560x1440 27'' @ 165hz Corsair Strafe XFX Pro 750W 80+ Bronze NZXT S340 Red Window 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair Sabre 2016 OEM Red Deskpad Creative A60 Corsair Void RGB Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
8-Core BW-E
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5-2667 V4 ES MSI X99A SLI PLUS KFA2 GTX 1070 EX 8GB GDDR5 Kingston HyperX Black 32GB DDR4 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Green 2TB SATA IIIWD20EZRX  Intenso 120GB SATA III SSD ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB271HU 2560x1440 27'' @ 165hz Corsair Strafe XFX Pro 750W 80+ Bronze NZXT S340 Red Window 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair Sabre 2016 OEM Red Deskpad Creative A60 Corsair Void RGB Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Skylake Non-K Overclock on ES?