Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › This made me wanna buy a PS4! Mother of God.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This made me wanna buy a PS4! Mother of God. - Page 18

post #171 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKreiger View Post

well, ya... I was just surprised to see it on my subscriptions with a bunch more replies.

MEH

I wonder if you resurected the beast...

I am not touching this thread with a 10 feet pole rolleyes.gif
post #172 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I wonder if you resurected the beast...

I am not touching this thread with a 10 feet pole rolleyes.gif

c===8 yessir.gif
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
ROGBeast RIP
(16 items)
 
- X58 Xeon Club -
(22 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W3680 asus ramage iii extreme Galaxy GTX 780 Hall of Fame Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x Samsung 850 evo raid 0 raptor 10k blueray something EK Supremecy Evo 
CoolingMonitorMonitorKeyboard
EK 780-FC HOF asus pg279 Asus pg279 Corsair Strafe RGB 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master V1200 Platinum  Corsair Carbide 760T Corsair Scimitar Sound Blaster 3D recon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #173 of 179
lul... I can't believe this thread is still going
Nothing Special
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0 4.2ghz @ 1.45v Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI HD7970 1100/1500@Stock 12gb Patriot Viper 2 Sector 7 DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Patriot Pyro 120GB SSD + (3) 160GB WD in Raid5 Rasa 750 RS240 Kit Phobya Extreme 200mm Heatkiller 3.0 Radeon HD7970 GPU Block 
OSPowerCase
Win7 64-bit Antec Earthwatts 750w Corsair Graphite 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
Nothing Special
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0 4.2ghz @ 1.45v Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI HD7970 1100/1500@Stock 12gb Patriot Viper 2 Sector 7 DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Patriot Pyro 120GB SSD + (3) 160GB WD in Raid5 Rasa 750 RS240 Kit Phobya Extreme 200mm Heatkiller 3.0 Radeon HD7970 GPU Block 
OSPowerCase
Win7 64-bit Antec Earthwatts 750w Corsair Graphite 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #174 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKreiger View Post

c===8 yessir.gif

post #175 of 179
Performance and gameplay wise..

Consoles are like people who are good with money. They budget and account for every penny and how its spent, resulting in maximum gain.

PCs are like the guy with so much money he does not care to manage financial resources, resulting in lots of unorganized spending and little satisfaction other than an initial high of having something the little guy doesnt have. (eg, 4k, physx, tess, 32 AA, things that dont add to gameplay and over all enjoyment at all).




Oftopic: @iARDAs.
The Coon was "triggering" some gamers earlier today with the new south park game.
Edited by LoLomgbbq - 6/14/16 at 8:17am
post #176 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLomgbbq View Post

Performance and gameplay wise..

Consoles are like people who are good with money. They budget and account for every penny and how its spent, resulting in maximum gain.

PCs are like the guy with so much money he does not care to manage financial resources, resulting in lots of unorganized spending and little satisfaction other than an initial high of having something the little guy doesnt have. (eg, 4k, physx, tess, 32 AA, things that dont add to gameplay and over all enjoyment at all).




Oftopic: @iARDAs.
The Coon was "triggering" some gamers earlier today with the new south park game.

I think the best thing from E3 was the COON biggrin.gif

Man I will buy that game for sure. I never played the Stick of Truth though. I wonder if I should.
post #177 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I think the best thing from E3 was the COON biggrin.gif

Man I will buy that game for sure. I never played the Stick of Truth though. I wonder if I should.

If you're a southpark fan, the game is freaking hilarious. It plays very similar to how Mario RPG did... you have turn based battles where you will pick your attack/ability and it has certain stick/button combos you have to hit, to get the most out of the ability. The same goes when you are being attacked, if you hit the right button at the right time, you can deflect most of the damage or counter in some way. It's entertaining enough, even more if you're a fan.
Nothing Special
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0 4.2ghz @ 1.45v Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI HD7970 1100/1500@Stock 12gb Patriot Viper 2 Sector 7 DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Patriot Pyro 120GB SSD + (3) 160GB WD in Raid5 Rasa 750 RS240 Kit Phobya Extreme 200mm Heatkiller 3.0 Radeon HD7970 GPU Block 
OSPowerCase
Win7 64-bit Antec Earthwatts 750w Corsair Graphite 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
Nothing Special
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0 4.2ghz @ 1.45v Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI HD7970 1100/1500@Stock 12gb Patriot Viper 2 Sector 7 DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Patriot Pyro 120GB SSD + (3) 160GB WD in Raid5 Rasa 750 RS240 Kit Phobya Extreme 200mm Heatkiller 3.0 Radeon HD7970 GPU Block 
OSPowerCase
Win7 64-bit Antec Earthwatts 750w Corsair Graphite 600T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLomgbbq View Post

Performance and gameplay wise..

Consoles are like people who are good with money. They budget and account for every penny and how its spent, resulting in maximum gain.

PCs are like the guy with so much money he does not care to manage financial resources, resulting in lots of unorganized spending and little satisfaction other than an initial high of having something the little guy doesnt have. (eg, 4k, physx, tess, 32 AA, things that dont add to gameplay and over all enjoyment at all).




Oftopic: @iARDAs.
The Coon was "triggering" some gamers earlier today with the new south park game.

As a poor Eastern European person I disagree. Consoles are for the super rich that do not care for long term costs, do not want free content like mods, do not want Backwards Compatibility or Emulation...

PCs are for the people like me with little money. Hence why Eastern Europe is PC Gaming Land (mostly). It just is a lot cheaper in the long run.

And options menus are there for a reason tongue.gif. That reason is not to press Ultra and be done with it ...
Current PC
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 ASUS PRIME X370-PRO R9 Fury Nitro Team Group Delta LED RED 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
850 Evo WD 1TB Blue Windows 10 64-bit professional Acer XG270HU 
CaseMouse
NZXT S340 Elite Logitech G Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-750 Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L ATI 5770 1GB Gigabyte 4 GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Green Windows 7 64-bit Samsung Syncmaster 940mw 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3470 Gigabyte GA-875M-D2V GTX 760 Gigabyte Windforce  8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Black Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Acer Predator GN246HL 
  hide details  
Reply
Current PC
(10 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1700 ASUS PRIME X370-PRO R9 Fury Nitro Team Group Delta LED RED 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
850 Evo WD 1TB Blue Windows 10 64-bit professional Acer XG270HU 
CaseMouse
NZXT S340 Elite Logitech G Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-750 Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L ATI 5770 1GB Gigabyte 4 GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Green Windows 7 64-bit Samsung Syncmaster 940mw 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3470 Gigabyte GA-875M-D2V GTX 760 Gigabyte Windforce  8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Black Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Acer Predator GN246HL 
  hide details  
Reply
post #179 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded View Post

If you're a southpark fan, the game is freaking hilarious. It plays very similar to how Mario RPG did... you have turn based battles where you will pick your attack/ability and it has certain stick/button combos you have to hit, to get the most out of the ability. The same goes when you are being attacked, if you hit the right button at the right time, you can deflect most of the damage or counter in some way. It's entertaining enough, even more if you're a fan.

the combat is very shallow and generally pretty easy; it however, is still fun to blast through enemies using it even if it's technically extremely repetitive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › This made me wanna buy a PS4! Mother of God.