Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it?  

post #1 of 600
Thread Starter 
Dear interwebnet,

Can someone please share the GTX 1070 and/or GTX 1080 BIOS with us?

It appears that GPU-z 0.8.8 may not yet work to extract it. I'm sure a friend of a friend of a friend might be able to get it biggrin.gif

Thanks in advance!
ph34r-smiley.gif
post #2 of 600
Thread Starter 
INSTRUCTIONS


STEP 1: Download JoeDirt's latest NVFLASH (version 5.265). Extract it to C:\NVFLASH

STEP 2: Open a command prompt as administrator. Change to your C: drive (type C: then enter). Then change to your NVFLASH folder (type CD \NVFLASH then enter).

STEP 3 - Use NVFLASH to save the BIOS. (type NVFLASH --save GP104.rom)
post #3 of 600
Code:
NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.265.0)
Modified Version by Joe Dirt


ERROR: No NVIDIA display adapters found

Tried disabling the driver, didn't help.
post #4 of 600
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0l4n View Post

Code:
NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.265.0)
Modified Version by Joe Dirt


ERROR: No NVIDIA display adapters found

Tried disabling the driver, didn't help.

Thank you for trying.. +REP

What do you see when you type "NVFLASH --list" ?

If it is GPU 1 you would have to type "NVFLASH -i1 --save gp104.rom"
Edited by Laithan - 5/29/16 at 6:48pm
post #5 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laithan View Post

Thank you for trying.. +REP

What do you see when you type "NVFLASH --list" ?

If it is GPU 1 you would have to type "NVFLASH -1 --save gp104.rom"
Code:
NVIDIA display adapters present in system:
No NVIDIA display adapters found.
post #6 of 600
Thread Starter 
Did you open command prompt as administrator?

If so, it sounds like maybe we need a newer version of NVFLASH....

cheers.gif
post #7 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laithan View Post

Did you open command prompt as administrator?

If so, it sounds like maybe we need a newer version of NVFLASH....

cheers.gif

Yes I did
post #8 of 600
Thread Starter 
Here is a link to 0.8.8, it SAYS it has support for 1080.. not sure if that means BIOS support or not though.




Fingers crossed
post #9 of 600
It cannot export the vbios.

post #10 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbmu2k View Post

NVFlash 5.287 for Pascal
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06760847314640077725

EVGA GTX 1080 FE bios attached.

gp104.zip 148k .zip file
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it?