Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it? - Page 28  

post #271 of 600
i absolutely need the MSI GT 1080 Gaming Z bios
post #272 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreadeluxe View Post

i absolutely need the MSI GT 1080 Gaming Z bios

i absolutely need the finest wines & ales known to man i want them here and want them now tongue.gif
post #273 of 600
because i have an MSI GTX 1080 Armor OC and i have already flashed the card with the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X bios (download here https://msi.com/Graphics-card/support/GeForce-GTX-1080-GAMING-X-8G.html#down-bios)

but i want the maximum base clock and maximum boost without using any oc tool


and the Z bios is the best
post #274 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreadeluxe View Post

because i have an MSI GTX 1080 Armor OC and i have already flashed the card with the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X bios (download here https://msi.com/Graphics-card/support/GeForce-GTX-1080-GAMING-X-8G.html#down-bios)

but i want the maximum base clock and maximum boost without using any oc tool


and the Z bios is the best

One will appear soon
post #275 of 600
Hey guys my first post here at OC.net !

I cant seem to flash my 1070FE to a 1070SC.

Ive tried the protectoff but it seems to cert 2.0 me all the time


Please press 'y' to confirm override of PCI Subsystem ID's:
Overriding PCI subsystem ID mismatch
Current - Version:86.04.1E.00.01 ID:10DE:1B81:10DE:119D
GP104 Board (Normal Board)
Replace with - Version:86.04.1E.00.70 ID:10DE:1B81:3842:6173
GP104 Board (Normal Board)

Update display adapter firmware?
Press 'y' to confirm (any other key to abort):
The display may go *BLANK* on and off for up to 10 seconds or more during the update process depending on your display adapter and output device.

Identifying EEPROM...
EEPROM ID (EF,6013) : WBond W25Q40EW 1.65-1.95V 4096Kx1S, page

BCRT Error: Certificate 2.0 verification failed

ERROR: BIOS Cert 2.0 Verification Error, Update aborted.

C:\nvflash>
post #276 of 600
So we have not figured out a way to customize bios yet? It would be cool if we could even tweak a 1070 SC bios fan curve so 100% is 100% for an FE. Also higher power limit would be cool.
post #277 of 600
i don't know why it doesn't work. with cmd...what's wrong?
post #278 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabri85 View Post

i don't know why it doesn't work. with cmd...what's wrong?

Nvm , just me being a BIG "noob" , was using i much older version..... ofc it didnt work biggrin.gif

But thanks to everyone for their experince with flashing , i learnt ALOT in these 28 pages of fantastic information <3 love this site !
post #279 of 600
Hi guys, everybody is okay?

well i bought one GTX 1070 G1 Gaming and she work very well, i can over it to 2025mhz GPU Core Clock (+85mhz) and 4504mhz (500mhz) memory without voltage. when i set more voltage, i had one big thrott and can't have more than 2038-2050mhz with + 90mhz. The TDP all the time is in limit.

In this GTX 1070 G1 Gaming the max power limit is 111%, the temperate never above 49c without voltage, and with + 100mv the max is 52c. So please, can anybody help me try to get 2100mhz hehe, there any bios i can put on my VGA without brick it?

I can use that bios from GTX 1070 SC ou it gonna brick my vga?

Thanks to all you guys.

OBS: My memory is Samsung.
Edited by izidour - 7/20/16 at 9:48am
post #280 of 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakanbp View Post

Nvm , just me being a BIG "noob" , was using i much older version..... ofc it didnt work biggrin.gif

But thanks to everyone for their experince with flashing , i learnt ALOT in these 28 pages of fantastic information <3 love this site !

wrong, because with my original bios when i try to flash it, it works. the problem is with the o8g bios and i can't load it.. nvflash version is ok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Drivers and Overclocking Software › GTX 1070/1080/TITAN X(2ND GEN) BIOS - Who has it?