Originally Posted by vik6
Yes, perhaps you should show those contracts because, just looking at HLTV ranking:
1. Luminosity majority used ZOWIE before they were sponsored
2. NaVi majority used ZOWIE before they were sponsored (seized for example probably for more than two years)
3. fnatic are sponsored by BenQ monitors and have their own fnaticGEAR - do you really think JW or KriMZ use ZOWIE because of contracts? (hint: all other fnatic teams use fnaticgear mice)
4. NiP - all 5 use ZOWIE even if there is a NiP mouse and no association to BenQ/ZOWIE
5. G2 - no association with BenQ/ZOWIE, 3/5 use ZOWIE
6. Astralis - no association with BenQ/ZOWIE, 2/5 use ZOWIE
7. Virtus.pro - no association with BenQ/ZOWIE, they used ZOWIE for a long time and only moved when FORCED to go to SteelSeries
8. EnVyUs - apex, happy have used ZOWIE for 2+ years only being sponsored by ZOWIE after last month
9. Tempo Storm - no association with ZOWIE/BenQ, 4/5 use ZOWIE
10. Liquid - association with RAZER, still 2/5 use ZOWIE
I could continue the list with dignitas, optic, godsent, faze, sk ZOWIE usage - again, none of them sponsored, but I think you got the point.
ZOWIE has been the favorite of pro players that can choose for a couple years already, it has nothing to do with BenQ money. You can agree or disagree about the product quality but do not spread fake claims.