Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Whats the deal with Zowie mice?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whats the deal with Zowie mice? - Page 9

post #81 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post

Its not about pros. There just isnt competition for Zowie. Lets be honest now. G303 shape is a joke. All new logitech shapes are a joke. Sensor just doesnt play as big role as some of here think. And 3310 is just fine sensor.

And SteelSeries? Rival 700? LOL.

Usually when pro players end a sponsorship, they go back to Zowie from for example Razer products. Thats just the way it goes. Only ok competition is Roccat but they also make bad shapes. KPM is too small and thumbside is not good.

I use to think the G303 shape was trash, then i decided ehhh why not actually put my hand on the mouse. Once i did i was blinded by the light & almost deafened for a few moments by the angelic voices i heard. The rest is History. Some of the shots i hit today alone i had to check my tempature & make sure i hadn't sold my soul.
Edited by PhiZaRoaH - 6/2/16 at 1:24am
post #82 of 232
zowie has the best sensor on the market period, and they dont use software you have to install on your computer, so less input lag from driver overhead.
if you dont like zowie's sensor, you might not like anything on the market, or atleast you dont know what you talk about, cause zowie has the best sensor right now.

whole idea is to not have driver software in your OS, keep it simple and good. what zowie is doing.

my personal mouses

zowie fk1
zowie ec2
logitech g400s
razer death adder chroma
razer death adder oldschool
logitech g600
ms3.0
alot of other brands.

i swap mouse daily, about to get older ( 31 years lol ) and i care more about my health and my hand, than gettin that good aim in cs smile.gif so i swap between death adder & zowie all the time, just to get another shape in hand now and then.. but even the chroma's sensor is not as good as zowie, i can tell smile.gif
Living-Life
(14 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsRAMCooling
Asus hero Viii maximus Gigabyte 980 TI Xtreme SLI Corsair ddr4 Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
11 Thermal take riing orange windows  ASUS MG279Q ASUS MG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Corsair AX1200i Corsair 750D airflow Razer Death Adder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudio
Corsair mx Asus xonar u7 
  hide details  
Reply
Living-Life
(14 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsRAMCooling
Asus hero Viii maximus Gigabyte 980 TI Xtreme SLI Corsair ddr4 Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
11 Thermal take riing orange windows  ASUS MG279Q ASUS MG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Corsair AX1200i Corsair 750D airflow Razer Death Adder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudio
Corsair mx Asus xonar u7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #83 of 232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -1nf1n1ty- View Post

They're a good company and in comparison to other companies *cough* razer *cough* they don't break.

I have a DA 3G which started to get double click issue after 9 years. I have a 3.5G which still works perfectly fine like on the first day. Meanwhile my FK1 got wheel issues after 2 weeks. I think the blind Razer hate is unjustified sometimes. They might not have good build quality, but they're not really worse than other companies like Zowie and SteelSeries.

To me it seems like all of today's popular gaming mice companies have roughly the same (bad) quality standards, with an exception of Logitech and Roccat..
Edited by crzg - 6/2/16 at 1:55am
post #84 of 232
Here is a clause from a professional gamer's contract.

Quote:
2. Company agrees to give Contractor benefits of Company sponsorships, such as HyperX, CyberPowerPC, Zowie, Forge Gamer Apparel, Kinguin, Twitch, Esportsify at the time of this agreement. However, these are not guaranteed and the final say is given by the Sponsors themselves on a case by case basis. These benefits include but are not limited to mice, mousepads, mouse bungies, headsets, computers, tshirt, jersey, hoodie, jacket, hat, socks, etc.

This is the most recent evidence I have that shows BenQ/Zowie is sponsoring teams now. Thus, the current usage rate of Zowie products is likely due to contractual requirements. I assume this change began after the BenQ buyout.
Edited by popups - 6/2/16 at 2:16am
post #85 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetoor85 View Post

zowie has the best sensor on the market period, and they dont use software you have to install on your computer, so less input lag from driver overhead.
if you dont like zowie's sensor, you might not like anything on the market, or atleast you dont know what you talk about, cause zowie has the best sensor right now.

whole idea is to not have driver software in your OS, keep it simple and good. what zowie is doing.

my personal mouses

zowie fk1
zowie ec2
logitech g400s
razer death adder chroma
razer death adder oldschool
logitech g600
ms3.0
alot of other brands.

i swap mouse daily, about to get older ( 31 years lol ) and i care more about my health and my hand, than gettin that good aim in cs smile.gif so i swap between death adder & zowie all the time, just to get another shape in hand now and then.. but even the chroma's sensor is not as good as zowie, i can tell smile.gif

Brainwashed by Zowie? biggrin.gif
Best sensor on the market, haha. Well judging from your list of mice Its kinda obvious why you would think so I guess.
It's very obvious you have no idea about anything regarding sensors biggrin.gif
Also your driver thoughts are not really valid either, only razer slightly depends on Software being installed, rest does not.

Ps " or atleast you dont know what you talk about, cause zowie has the best sensor right now."
You are the only one who have no Idea what you're talking about, like at all.
post #86 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Brainwashed by Zowie? biggrin.gif
Best sensor on the market, haha. Well judging from your list of mice Its kinda obvious why you would think so I guess.
It's very obvious you have no idea about anything regarding sensors biggrin.gif
Also your driver thoughts are not really valid either, only razer slightly depends on Software being installed, rest does not.

I LIKE this guy, someone who doesn't pull any punches boxing3.gif .

Amazing how you guys here will get all invigorated when it comes to supporting your version of PERFECT sensors, here on OCN.

Not complaining here, just enjoy your intensity of support when it comes to defending your statements.
post #87 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzg View Post

I have a DA 3G which started to get double click issue after 9 years. I have a 3.5G which still works perfectly fine like on the first day. Meanwhile my FK1 got wheel issues after 2 weeks. I think the blind Razer hate is unjustified sometimes. They might not have good build quality, but they're not really worse than other companies like Zowie and SteelSeries.

To me it seems like all of today's popular gaming mice companies have roughly the same (bad) quality standards, with an exception of Logitech and Roccat..

Not blind hate I have legit reason to hate that company, owning peripherals from the original diamondback, copperhead, deathadder, lachesis, razer barracuda headset, piranhas, razer tarantula, Razer Destructor mousepad, I've practically owned them all. Diamond back died after a year, copperhead died within a couple of months, Lachesis has a bad scroll wheel and sensor is malfunctioning, barracuda headset led on the ear cups died within a week, microphone stopping within a couple of more weeks and eventually the sound it self. Piranhas died within a month of use, tarantula thankfully lasted longer than anything I've owned from them for about 2-3 years then spacebar started screwing up (best keyboard I owned was awesome) Destructor mousepad went extremely smooth within a month of use. the original DA is still working but barely hanging on, even went and bought the 3500dpi DA when that was released and mouse button 4 just stopped working and broke within the time I received it. So I would like to say that my hate for them IS justified as they will not and cannot produce a quality product. Even my jump to a company like steelseries which is notorious for having pretty bad products wasn't this bad (I've had trouble with them in the past where the sensei started peeling off it's "metallic" finish). My 6gv2 Red switch was great then stopped working I sent it in, and they gave me the black ones. Switched to a Zowie FK (original yellow) never looked back it felt as sturdy as the sensei I had. This isn't blind hate, I've been through all of their I can tell you they're all just made of pure cheapness. Hell even had friends that had copperheads that went through 2-3 of them within the year.
post #88 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

Here is a clause from a professional gamer's contract.
This is the most recent evidence I have that shows BenQ/Zowie is sponsoring teams now. Thus, the current usage rate of Zowie products is likely due to contractual requirements. I assume this change began after the BenQ buyout.

No its not. Zowie mice have been favoriters way before BenQ buyout. They are just better. For example Cloud9 had many problems with new Logitech mice. Logitech is no competition to Zowie. They suck that bad.
post #89 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post

No its not. Zowie mice have been favoriters way before BenQ buyout. They are just better. For example Cloud9 had many problems with new Logitech mice. Logitech is no competition to Zowie. They suck that bad.

Zowie mice are generally preferred, but they weren't used as much as they are now. SteelSeries and Razer were the predominate peripherals for most players.

Do I have to get every GO player's contract to show that Zowie/BenQ is a requirement? It's nice to have a sponsor that you like, but that doesn't change the fact you are contractually required to use it.
post #90 of 232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -1nf1n1ty- View Post

Not blind hate I have legit reason to hate that company, owning peripherals from the original diamondback, copperhead, deathadder, lachesis, razer barracuda headset, piranhas, razer tarantula, Razer Destructor mousepad, I've practically owned them all. Diamond back died after a year, copperhead died within a couple of months, Lachesis has a bad scroll wheel and sensor is malfunctioning, barracuda headset led on the ear cups died within a week, microphone stopping within a couple of more weeks and eventually the sound it self. Piranhas died within a month of use, tarantula thankfully lasted longer than anything I've owned from them for about 2-3 years then spacebar started screwing up (best keyboard I owned was awesome) Destructor mousepad went extremely smooth within a month of use. the original DA is still working but barely hanging on, even went and bought the 3500dpi DA when that was released and mouse button 4 just stopped working and broke within the time I received it. So I would like to say that my hate for them IS justified as they will not and cannot produce a quality product. Even my jump to a company like steelseries which is notorious for having pretty bad products wasn't this bad (I've had trouble with them in the past where the sensei started peeling off it's "metallic" finish). My 6gv2 Red switch was great then stopped working I sent it in, and they gave me the black ones. Switched to a Zowie FK (original yellow) never looked back it felt as sturdy as the sensei I had. This isn't blind hate, I've been through all of their and I can tell you they're all just made of pure cheapness. Hell even had friends that had copperheads that went through 2-3 of them within the year.

well i never said razer is making high quality products biggrin.gif. i had similar issues with several SS products like the kanav2, 6gv2, Siberia, Sensei and more. While I never had any issue with any Razer device. I know I was probably just lucky with razer but to me it seems a bit unfair generally that people unload all the hate towards Razer when there is atleast 1 company out there which is equally or even worse (SS), thats what i meant. Honestly, the amount of SS products I had to RMA is unreal. For example they sent me 3 obviously used Kanas in a row, the 4th was new but had a dead LMB and the shell squeaked and felt like it will break every second.. i went through this with every single product of them, its like they hate me.. I gave up completely with SS . IMO they are the worst gaming company out there by far.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Whats the deal with Zowie mice?