Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Is 100% air cooled silent overclocked PC possible?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is 100% air cooled silent overclocked PC possible? - Page 4

post #31 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

12 fans at 1200rpm are not going to be very quiet.

Im only at 41db measured with a db meter thats pretty damn quiet to me. With the window open its not even audible, i hear ambient noise over that.

Most of them are Noctuas so pretty damn quiet. 19db over ambient. Even the Corsairs are rated at 25db haha. And thats measured from 2 feet away where i sit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

or cool very well for that matter

Watercooled and it cools very wall, water temp is 5-7°C over case ambient. GPU has NEVER reached 45°C and GPU has never gone above 50°C with 1.2v. Goes up to 56°C with 1.3v pretty sure that cools VERY well.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #32 of 87
rolleyes.gif

If you are air cooling and fill up a chassis with 12 fans the fans will spend a lot of time recirculating hot air and pushing heat in every which direction. As Doyll always says, we want airflow, not air-blow.

Every additional fan adds ~2db, when it is the same fan.

My ambient is 31db here in Brooklyn, with the windows open. My PC noise is below ambient. I have a total of 3 chassis fans. I mention this because I imagine your fans have changed your noise floor, but also because in this environment my HDDs seeking are all I hear.

So, sure, perceptions of noise are subjective, I totally believe that you don't hear your HDDs, but there is simply no such thing as a silent/inaudible motor, and suggesting that someone who is air cooling should buy 12 fans to achieve a low noise computer is... A curious conclusion to draw.
Edited by claes - 6/2/16 at 1:05pm
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-A15, CPU OS X 10.12, Win 10 Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-A15, CPU OS X 10.12, Win 10 Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

rolleyes.gif

If you are air cooling and fill up a chassis with 12 fans the fans will spend a lot of time recirculating hot air and pushing heat in every which direction. As Doyll always says, we want airflow, not air-blow.

Every additional fan adds ~2db, when it is the same fan.

My ambient is 31db here in Brooklyn, with the windows open. My PC noise is below ambient. I have a total of 3 chassis fans. I mention this because I imagine your fans have changed your noise floor, but also because in this environment my HDDs seeking are all I hear.

So, sure, perceptions of noise are subjective, I totally believe that you don't hear your HDDs, but there is simply no such thing as a silent/inaudible motor.

On air yes thats true it will recycle air if its not done properly. Then again 6 of my fans are on push/pull on one rad so 3 of those fans are pretty much not part of the intake/exhaust flow.

Below ambient is nice but then again like i said mine measure about 40-41db in a 22-23db room with the windows closed (new windows with argon are super noise blockers). To me 17-18db is quiet, to me 23db would be silent. And ive tried my Enermax tb silence as the only fan running (without anything else as i have a fan controller) it barely registered on my db meter.

If you have 6 fans on the bottom as intake and 6 on top as exhaust (considering hot air rises duh) all your hot air will just go up and hit the ceiling. Yes its going to heat up the room eventually and take some time to do so if you dont have a sealer room with no ac or cross breeze.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 87
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-A15, CPU OS X 10.12, Win 10 Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
finally quiet
(20 items)
 
Peggy
(11 items)
 
Betty - WIP
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 3.8 + turbo MSI P55-GD80 MSI GTX 970 Golden Edition 16GB Tactical LP 1600 c8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB OCZ Agility 60GB Spinpoint F3 1TB Noctua NH-D15 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
2x NF-A15, CPU OS X 10.12, Win 10 Asus VW246H Ergotron Neo-Flex 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quick Fire Rapid EVGA Supernova G2 850W Silverstone FT-02W CM Spawn 
AudioAudioAudio
Sony TA-AX380 Sennheiser HD 280 KLH 911B 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2125 GA-H61N USB3 HD3000 8GB Samsung Miracle RAM 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston 60GB 3ware/LSI 9750-4i Hitachi 5k3000 2TB x4 RAID 5 Intel for now 
OSPowerCase
OS X 10.8.2 Corsiar CX430M Fractal Design Node 304 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3-2100 ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM ASUS Passive GT 440 4GB Dominator 1600 c8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Hitachi 120GB 2.5" LG BR-RW CM GeminII S + NF-P12 2x NF-R8 - Intake 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
NF-B9 Windows 7 Sony KDL-46NX700 MK700 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec EA-650 Zalman HD160XT, Modded MK700 Yamaha RX-V373 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 87
Guys again, ive already read that. And dont forget that if you run a dozen fans (again for an example the enermax tbsilence rated at 8db), even with a dozen your db over ambient would only be 18db which is ridiculously quiet, thats one noctua fan running at 1500rpm noise.

Now as far as mine 3 are Noctua 140mm 3 are noctua 120mm 2 are thermaltake 120mm and the other 3 are enermax 120mm (my loudest fans by far), the rear is a Noctua off my nh-u14s at 1000rpm, and ive got one tb silence 120mm over my alphacool block.

So while that theory might hold true if they were all identical they arent, and as i said ive measured it with a db meter from sitting position, 1m away and directly above the fans. Sitting position is 41db, ambient is 22-23, 1m away its at about 39db, and right at the fan is about 50db or so, but that might be actual wind noise and not mechanical noise.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej511 View Post

Guys again, ive already read that. And dont forget that if you run a dozen fans (again for an example the enermax tbsilence rated at 8db), even with a dozen your db over ambient would only be 18db which is ridiculously quiet, thats one noctua fan running at 1500rpm noise.

Now as far as mine 3 are Noctua 140mm 3 are noctua 120mm 2 are thermaltake 120mm and the other 3 are enermax 120mm (my loudest fans by far), the rear is a Noctua off my nh-u14s at 1000rpm, and ive got one tb silence 120mm over my alphacool block.

So while that theory might hold true if they were all identical they arent, and as i said ive measured it with a db meter from sitting position, 1m away and directly above the fans. Sitting position is 41db, ambient is 22-23, 1m away its at about 39db, and right at the fan is about 50db or so, but that might be actual wind noise and not mechanical noise.
A fan's sound specifications are free airflow readings, just like the cfm specifications. Actual use sound readings are always louder .. unless they are mounted on an open air stand blowing air around a room. I had used them this way in hot weather. wink.gif

True, they are not Identical, and this means they combine to make even more noise.

You are talking in circles. First you say your 12 fan system is 'quiet', then now you say 41dB. 41dB is definitely not 'quiet' .

Many of use find 41dB too loud. My systems are below 31db in normal use and only reach 34-37dB when stress testing depending on system. 34dB is okay, 37dB is distracting to me and 41dB is too loud.
post #37 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

A fan's sound specifications are free airflow readings, just like the cfm specifications. Actual use sound readings are always louder .. unless they are mounted on an open air stand blowing air around a room. I had used them this way in hot weather. wink.gif

True, they are not Identical, and this means they combine to make even more noise.

You are talking in circles. First you say your 12 fan system is 'quiet', then now you say 41dB. 41dB is definitely not 'quiet' .

Many of use find 41dB too loud. My systems are below 31db in normal use and only reach 34-37dB when stress testing depending on system. 34dB is okay, 37dB is distracting to me and 41dB is too loud.

Either i explained it wrong or you read it wrong. The reading off the db meter with the pc on is 41db not 41db OVER ambient. Dead silent room at night is 23db, with the pc on its around 39-41db bounces around. Idk if you thought i meant 41db over ambient but yea that indeed would be way too loud, thats tv levels loud. Ive had plenty of people right next to it and they said its quiet.

Id never have a pc level be 41db id end up with 62db of noise levels haha.

Im in the quiet office territory lol.
EarQ_-_Decibel_Level_Infographic.jpg
Edited by bluej511 - 6/3/16 at 12:46am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej511 View Post

Either i explained it wrong or you read it wrong. The reading off the db meter with the pc on is 41db not 41db OVER ambient. Dead silent room at night is 23db, with the pc on its around 39-41db bounces around. Idk if you thought i meant 41db over ambient but yea that indeed would be way too loud, thats tv levels loud. Ive had plenty of people right next to it and they said its quiet.

Id never have a pc level be 41db id end up with 62db of noise levels haha.

Im in the quiet office territory lol.
No idea where yo get this 'over ambient' thing. Nothing in what I said has anything to do with your misinterpretation and addition of word never used or insinuated.

I said:
Quote:
41dB is definitely not 'quiet' .

Many of use find 41dB too loud. My systems are below 31db in normal use and only reach 34-37dB when stress testing depending on system. 34dB is okay, 37dB is distracting to me and 41dB is too loud.

You sound chart is gobblie-gook to most people. Things like 'rustling leaves', 'stream', 'quiet office', 'dishwasher', 'stereo' etc. are all have very broad ranges of receptive sound levels. 'Rustling leaves' can be 20dB or 40dB depending on how much wind their is. 'Stream' can be 25dB or 50dB depending on the stream. Sure, my 'stereo' can be 125db cranked to 100%, but most people listen to music at 'normal' levels like 30-45dB. To me a quiet office is 30dB, 40dB maximum. tongue.gif
post #39 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

No idea where yo get this 'over ambient' thing. Nothing in what I said has anything to do with your misinterpretation and addition of word never used or insinuated.

I said:
You sound chart is gobblie-gook to most people. Things like 'rustling leaves', 'stream', 'quiet office', 'dishwasher', 'stereo' etc. are all have very broad ranges of receptive sound levels. 'Rustling leaves' can be 20dB or 40dB depending on how much wind their is. 'Stream' can be 25dB or 50dB depending on the stream. Sure, my 'stereo' can be 125db cranked to 100%, but most people listen to music at 'normal' levels like 30-45dB. To me a quiet office is 30dB, 40dB maximum. tongue.gif

Ok so im in your max quiet office then haha. What i mean by ambient is i should probably call it silent. At about 3am with absolutely NOTHING on in the room the db meter registers 21-23db bounces around a tiny bit, once i turn on the pc (after the 3sec the fan controller boosts the voltage) im at around 41-43db so the pc itself is emitting 20db give or take.

Idk how thats considered loud considering even quiet fans are rated at 12-15db. Maybe my brain isnt functioning thumb.gif

I guess to put it into perspective i hear my mech keyboard WAY more then my actual pc.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej511 View Post

Ok so im in your max quiet office then haha. What i mean by ambient is i should probably call it silent. At about 3am with absolutely NOTHING on in the room the db meter registers 21-23db bounces around a tiny bit, once i turn on the pc (after the 3sec the fan controller boosts the voltage) im at around 41-43db so the pc itself is emitting 20db give or take.

Idk how thats considered loud considering even quiet fans are rated at 12-15db. Maybe my brain isnt functioning thumb.gif

I guess to put it into perspective i hear my mech keyboard WAY more then my actual pc.
No, no, no. In a 21-23dB sound level room adding a 20dB sound source we end up with a 24-25dB sound level .

When we add 41-43dB sound source to a 21-23dB sound level room we get a 41-43dB sound level.
http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-spl.htm

Fan rating is open air. Our use is not open air. Our sound levels are generally higher than rated levels.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Is 100% air cooled silent overclocked PC possible?