I was planning a new build a few months ago and decided to wait for the new vidja cards to come out and even to see how broadwell-e would look but from what I can tell it's not much to go for so should I save some more and wait for kaby lake and maybe see if 1080-tis are out at that time or should I break down and just buy now. As of now I would get a6700k and a1080 card and do some over clocking. What do you guys think.
post #1 of 6
6/4/16 at 7:04am