Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › EVGA 780ti Superclocked aftermarket coolers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EVGA 780ti Superclocked aftermarket coolers

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Just thinking here about cooling options for my EVGA 780ti superclocked. It already comes with the ACX cooler which seems okay to me, things are pretty cool and I'm not sure I notice the extra noise over the system fans. Just wondering if it gets any better than this with the cooling. Ideally (if it exists) I'd want something that would allow clearance for a possible future SLI upgrade and obviously perform a little better and be a little quiter. I'll probably end up going water later on to deal with the clearance issue, but just thinking about what I can do with air for now and wanting to throw some cash at a cooling upgrade.

Thanks smile.gif
Edited by etplayer - 6/6/16 at 1:53pm
post #2 of 6
If it's running cool and quiet now, I wouldn't change anything.
post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

If it's running cool and quiet now, I wouldn't change anything.

True, I'm reasonably happy with it so think I'll wait until I'm ready to add water to my rig. I won't be overclocking this anyway until then as it's factory overclocked.
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by etplayer View Post

True, I'm reasonably happy with it so think I'll wait until I'm ready to add water to my rig. I won't be overclocking this anyway until then as it's factory overclocked.
I hope you have very deep pockets. H2O is very expensive .. and don't even think about using CLCs .. they are not really 'water', only 'wannabee water'. tongue.gif
post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

I hope you have very deep pockets. H2O is very expensive .. and don't even think about using CLCs .. they are not really 'water', only 'wannabee water'. tongue.gif

Yeah pretty expensive, I'm in no hurry to get water. It can wait until my rig feels a little old and needs a boost smile.gif
post #6 of 6
It may be worth looking into a prolimatech mk 26. I'm rocking one on my 780 HOF and with 2 swiftech helix fans. Very quiet and temps don't exceed 60C on a +400mhz core clock
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › EVGA 780ti Superclocked aftermarket coolers