Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [AMD] RSC 16.6.1 Out Now! (6th June 2016 - Inc. DS3 CFX)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[AMD] RSC 16.6.1 Out Now! (6th June 2016 - Inc. DS3 CFX) - Page 5

post #41 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWarfare View Post

How long has this been going on for? What did the flickering look like? I returned my HD7950 about a year ago because the screen would jump slightly when the GPU clock changed. This can't be the same sort of flickering, right?

And AMD always has great price and performance, but their drivers are still lacking; their own API may crash so use DX11 instead in Battlefield 4, and there appears to be a lot of flickering mentioned in the highlights. Heck, there was an SLI profile for Dark Souls III released within a week of launch for nvidia, AMD are only now just releasing a crossfire profile for it? They've been much more frequent with their drivers as of late, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with the lackluster drivers.

Not the same flickering. That GPU clock changing thing was a Flash player problem. If you set your adobe flash settings in a way that conflicted with how the Radeon drivers were set, I.E. clicking "use hardware enhancement" or something similar in your browser and then telling your drivers to not use filter enhancements on video, Flash would keep trying to force it's settings and the drivers would keep reverting.

You couldn't get rid of it after this conflict started because of some crap with how Adobe Flash saved global settings at the time. I had to go and manually remove every little thing involving Adobe Flash and do a clean reinstall to get my GPU to stop cycling clock speeds like you mention. It didn't cause flicker for me on a 290x, it just caused my fans to speed up and slow down erratically while I was trying to watch videos. Just as annoying but in a different manner.

Adobe Flash finally changed whatever it was that was causing their settings to stick like that around February. It was so annoying because it had been around for so long that I forgot about it and accidentally triggered it a second time around December.

I thought I was the only one who ever had this problem and that it was unique to my setup. Thank you for confirming that the flash player is trash and need to be eradicated from the internet.
My Mangled Mess
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5930k Asrock X99 OC MSI R9 290x Lightning Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 4 Custom loop Windows 7 64-bit TBD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Das Professional S series Seasonic SS-1250XM NZXT H630 Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Invicta Asus Essence STX II 7.1 w/daughterboard Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick CH Pro Flight Throttle (soon) 
Other
Saitek Pro Flight Pedals 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k @4.7 stable Gigabyte Z68ap-d3 Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 @1250/1750 8gb Samsung low profile green series 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500gb, WD caviar blue OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD 24x dvdrw XSPC RASA RX360 kit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 23" Acer Rosewill RK9000 w/MX cherry black switches PC Power and cooling 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Razer Scarab  Asus Xonar D1 
AudioAudio
Energy Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater Speaker Sy... Sony STRDH520 7.1 AV Receiver. 
  hide details  
Reply
My Mangled Mess
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5930k Asrock X99 OC MSI R9 290x Lightning Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 4 Custom loop Windows 7 64-bit TBD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Das Professional S series Seasonic SS-1250XM NZXT H630 Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Invicta Asus Essence STX II 7.1 w/daughterboard Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick CH Pro Flight Throttle (soon) 
Other
Saitek Pro Flight Pedals 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k @4.7 stable Gigabyte Z68ap-d3 Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 @1250/1750 8gb Samsung low profile green series 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500gb, WD caviar blue OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD 24x dvdrw XSPC RASA RX360 kit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 23" Acer Rosewill RK9000 w/MX cherry black switches PC Power and cooling 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Razer Scarab  Asus Xonar D1 
AudioAudio
Energy Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater Speaker Sy... Sony STRDH520 7.1 AV Receiver. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #42 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

i am using 16.3 still on both my amd and intel intel rigs. one with 7950 and 2 290s, none of those issues. Can't use DX11 in BF4 cause Mantle is working fine and running much better.

Could be Win10 users. Anyways, some are having issues even with this site and the ads popping out. Most are nVidia users.
16.3 didnt have performance issues due to some power saving feature?
post #43 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganf View Post

Not the same flickering. That GPU clock changing thing was a Flash player problem. If you set your adobe flash settings in a way that conflicted with how the Radeon drivers were set, I.E. clicking "use hardware enhancement" or something similar in your browser and then telling your drivers to not use filter enhancements on video, Flash would keep trying to force it's settings and the drivers would keep reverting.

You couldn't get rid of it after this conflict started because of some crap with how Adobe Flash saved global settings at the time. I had to go and manually remove every little thing involving Adobe Flash and do a clean reinstall to get my GPU to stop cycling clock speeds like you mention. It didn't cause flicker for me on a 290x, it just caused my fans to speed up and slow down erratically while I was trying to watch videos. Just as annoying but in a different manner.

Adobe Flash finally changed whatever it was that was causing their settings to stick like that around February. It was so annoying because it had been around for so long that I forgot about it and accidentally triggered it a second time around December.

I thought I was the only one who ever had this problem and that it was unique to my setup. Thank you for confirming that the flash player is trash and need to be eradicated from the internet.

Theres 2 different flickerings it seems like. Me personally ive never had issues with flash and thats with hardware acceleration enabled.

The new flickering issue seems to be at desktop idle and while just browsing. Anything exclusive fullscreen youd have no issues. This was 16.5.2 to 16.5.3. The new 16.6.1 seems to be ok for me since this morning have had no flickering.

The only issue ive ever had with Chrome/Flash was that it would make the driver crash and recover. Never had any flickering, and this was with the 7850 and now the r9 390 no issues.

Flash def blows and blows hardcore. Can't wait till everything is html5. Even netflix without hardware acceleration enabled for me on the browser it would skip/stutter. Leaving it on fixed it but would make it crash doing other things. It seems to be all good and fixed now so who knows.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 191
I have always had issues with Battlefield 4 and Mantle.
post #45 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej511 View Post

Theres 2 different flickerings it seems like. Me personally ive never had issues with flash and thats with hardware acceleration enabled.

The new flickering issue seems to be at desktop idle and while just browsing. Anything exclusive fullscreen youd have no issues. This was 16.5.2 to 16.5.3. The new 16.6.1 seems to be ok for me since this morning have had no flickering.

The only issue ive ever had with Chrome/Flash was that it would make the driver crash and recover. Never had any flickering, and this was with the 7850 and now the r9 390 no issues.

Flash def blows and blows hardcore. Can't wait till everything is html5. Even netflix without hardware acceleration enabled for me on the browser it would skip/stutter. Leaving it on fixed it but would make it crash doing other things. It seems to be all good and fixed now so who knows.

Did you have Windows 10 at that time and were you using Afterburner to set your GPU overclock?

I had this same problem for a while, but I found out it was because Afterburner wasn't working well on Windows 10 and would randomly screw up my overclock settings, dropping all of them to stock except my VRAM clocks. Windows 10 occasionally does something while you're at the desktop that causes VRAM speeds to bump up to max, and Flash always wants your VRAM running at max speeds. This was occurring at the same time that I was having problems with my fan speeds bouncing around, so I was regularly watching videos while keeping an eye on my Afterburner graphs to the side. VRAM voltages would drop to stock while my VRAM stayed overclocked, and 5 seconds later my driver would crash.

The other flicker/stutter issues I've had no problem with, personally. Just all of these oddball problems that started coming up with 3rd party software after I switched to Windows 10.
My Mangled Mess
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5930k Asrock X99 OC MSI R9 290x Lightning Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 4 Custom loop Windows 7 64-bit TBD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Das Professional S series Seasonic SS-1250XM NZXT H630 Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Invicta Asus Essence STX II 7.1 w/daughterboard Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick CH Pro Flight Throttle (soon) 
Other
Saitek Pro Flight Pedals 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k @4.7 stable Gigabyte Z68ap-d3 Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 @1250/1750 8gb Samsung low profile green series 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500gb, WD caviar blue OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD 24x dvdrw XSPC RASA RX360 kit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 23" Acer Rosewill RK9000 w/MX cherry black switches PC Power and cooling 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Razer Scarab  Asus Xonar D1 
AudioAudio
Energy Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater Speaker Sy... Sony STRDH520 7.1 AV Receiver. 
  hide details  
Reply
My Mangled Mess
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5930k Asrock X99 OC MSI R9 290x Lightning Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 4 Custom loop Windows 7 64-bit TBD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Das Professional S series Seasonic SS-1250XM NZXT H630 Saitek Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Razer Invicta Asus Essence STX II 7.1 w/daughterboard Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick CH Pro Flight Throttle (soon) 
Other
Saitek Pro Flight Pedals 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k @4.7 stable Gigabyte Z68ap-d3 Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 @1250/1750 8gb Samsung low profile green series 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500gb, WD caviar blue OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD 24x dvdrw XSPC RASA RX360 kit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 23" Acer Rosewill RK9000 w/MX cherry black switches PC Power and cooling 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Cyborg M.M.O. 7 Razer Scarab  Asus Xonar D1 
AudioAudio
Energy Take Classic 5.1 Home Theater Speaker Sy... Sony STRDH520 7.1 AV Receiver. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 191
Fixed Issues

◾Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.


I open this site everyday looking for the always releasing drivers for AMD, hoping to see the 1st fix listed. thumb.gif

Installing now, hopefully after 3 straight versions + AMD listing it as a fixed will finally equal success this time. biggrin.gif
Desktop
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Z97-A/3.1 MSI R7-260X 2GB OC 8GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB Western Digital Blue 120GB Kingston V300 SSD LG DVD-Burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 BenQ XL2411Z 24" 144Hz 1ms Samsung 226BW 22" LCD 2ms Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Reds 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX Core Edition PRO-550W Cooler Master HAF 912 SteelSeries Rival 300 SteelSeries QcK Mass 
Audio
SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Z97-A/3.1 MSI R7-260X 2GB OC 8GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB Western Digital Blue 120GB Kingston V300 SSD LG DVD-Burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 BenQ XL2411Z 24" 144Hz 1ms Samsung 226BW 22" LCD 2ms Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Reds 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX Core Edition PRO-550W Cooler Master HAF 912 SteelSeries Rival 300 SteelSeries QcK Mass 
Audio
SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism 
  hide details  
Reply
post #47 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX View Post

16.3 didnt have performance issues due to some power saving feature?

Is that power saving feature included in Crimson? Like there is a way to turn it off and on? Have not seen it. I think it only affected the tonga and fijis.
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 1050 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 212 10 64 32 1080 
PowerCase
700 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganf View Post

Did you have Windows 10 at that time and were you using Afterburner to set your GPU overclock?

I had this same problem for a while, but I found out it was because Afterburner wasn't working well on Windows 10 and would randomly screw up my overclock settings, dropping all of them to stock except my VRAM clocks. Windows 10 occasionally does something while you're at the desktop that causes VRAM speeds to bump up to max, and Flash always wants your VRAM running at max speeds. This was occurring at the same time that I was having problems with my fan speeds bouncing around, so I was regularly watching videos while keeping an eye on my Afterburner graphs to the side. VRAM voltages would drop to stock while my VRAM stayed overclocked, and 5 seconds later my driver would crash.

The other flicker/stutter issues I've had no problem with, personally. Just all of these oddball problems that started coming up with 3rd party software after I switched to Windows 10.

Ive never had flash issues thank god just the new screen flicker a few people seem to be having. Its mostly on multi monitors but the ultrawide might be seen as a multi so idk. Tested it for a few hrs this evening and no issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwantanamoJ View Post

Fixed Issues

◾Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.


I open this site everyday looking for the always releasing drivers for AMD, hoping to see the 1st fix listed. thumb.gif

Installing now, hopefully after 3 straight versions + AMD listing it as a fixed will finally equal success this time. biggrin.gif

Seems to be fixed for me. More time will be needed but before it would happen a few times in an hr, so far so good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

Is that power saving feature included in Crimson? Like there is a way to turn it off and on? Have not seen it. I think it only affected the tonga and fijis.

I think at one point the power efficiency was working for cards that didnt even have it; i think its fixed now. My r9 390 has it but i turn it off.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
R7 1700X asus crosshair 6 Sapphire R9 390 Nitro CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX 3K Seagate ST2000DM006 EKWB Supremacy Evo EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 - Acetal 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool GPX r9 390 m01 alphacool xt45 240 Alphacool xt45 360 Alphacool D5 PWM 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 LG 29UM68 Corsair Strafe Corsair RM1000 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Thermaltake X5 Corsair M65 Pro RGB Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

Is that power saving feature included in Crimson? Like there is a way to turn it off and on? Have not seen it. I think it only affected the tonga and fijis.
it seems affected hawaii and other gpus so I was wondering because pople reported issues with that driver
post #50 of 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhilGood View Post

Glad to see at least someone is running it with no issues. After seeing your post, I checked FO4 CF and it does seem to be better than with the previous driver. W3 for me still has significant stuttering and flickering compared to using single card (I have the latest patch as I'm playing blood and wine). Plus, the scaling with 2 cards seems to be only 20-30% for some reason.

What settings are you using? vsync, framecaps etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

What resolution are you playing Witcher 3? Are You using V-Sync and or 60 fps limit?

Completely forgot I had vsync on to kill the stutter and flickering.

I tested without vsync and it seems the flickering is gone but the stutter is there and was actually making me nocuous.
 
BitoHeaven
(16 items)
 
Cigar ATX PC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz Asus Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Trident X 2X8GB DDR3 2400MHz Samsung 840 PRO 256GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB SATA III 6Gb/s 64... Pioneer Blu-ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Liquid Single Loop Triple Radiators Win 7 SP1 Professional x64bit  Samsung SynchMaster 24" Widescreen 1200p TFT-LC... Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1300w 80+ Gold Fully Modular  Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Microsoft Sidewinder X5 Allsop Redmond Mouse Pad 
Audio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX mITX  Sapphire HD 7990 @ 1090MHz/1600MHz G.SKILL Ripjaws 2X4GB DDR3-1600 @ 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial SSD 128GB mSATA SATA III 6GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA II 32MB 7200RPM LG DVD R/W SATA with LightScribe Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Professional x64bit Samsung 52" 1080p 60Hz LCD Logitech Wireless K330 Corsair AX850 Gold Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ATX Black  Logitech Wireless M215 Corsair Vengeance MM200 Yamaha RX-V681 & PSB/Polk Audio 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 640 ASRock N68C-GS NVIDIA 6600GT G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM LG Optical Drive Thermaltake Max Orb Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 19” Flatscreen CRT Gigabyte GK-K6800 103  Thermaltake TR2 600W Cigar Boxes 
MouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-M300 Corsair Vengeance MM200 
  hide details  
Reply
 
BitoHeaven
(16 items)
 
Cigar ATX PC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5GHz Asus Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz Gigabyte R9 290 @ 1160MHz/1350MHz 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Trident X 2X8GB DDR3 2400MHz Samsung 840 PRO 256GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 3TB SATA III 6Gb/s 64... Pioneer Blu-ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Liquid Single Loop Triple Radiators Win 7 SP1 Professional x64bit  Samsung SynchMaster 24" Widescreen 1200p TFT-LC... Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1300w 80+ Gold Fully Modular  Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Microsoft Sidewinder X5 Allsop Redmond Mouse Pad 
Audio
Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX mITX  Sapphire HD 7990 @ 1090MHz/1600MHz G.SKILL Ripjaws 2X4GB DDR3-1600 @ 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial SSD 128GB mSATA SATA III 6GB  Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB SATA II 32MB 7200RPM LG DVD R/W SATA with LightScribe Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Professional x64bit Samsung 52" 1080p 60Hz LCD Logitech Wireless K330 Corsair AX850 Gold Fully Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ATX Black  Logitech Wireless M215 Corsair Vengeance MM200 Yamaha RX-V681 & PSB/Polk Audio 5.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 640 ASRock N68C-GS NVIDIA 6600GT G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM LG Optical Drive Thermaltake Max Orb Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 19” Flatscreen CRT Gigabyte GK-K6800 103  Thermaltake TR2 600W Cigar Boxes 
MouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-M300 Corsair Vengeance MM200 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [AMD] RSC 16.6.1 Out Now! (6th June 2016 - Inc. DS3 CFX)