I bent the pipe today and I messed it up in every way that you can. But I kept at it and got it done, sort of. Realized I need one more 90 degree fitting or something to make one connection in a way I like and I need to rerun one pipe because I did not notice something until I was done.
Will have to make one more order and I am going to fabricate a piece to hide the cables while I wait on that order of more pipe,fitting and maybe some new leds for the res.
Bending the pipe turned out to way more difficult than expected but I learned a lot and hopefully next time it will go better.
For now I made all the connections so I can power it up and fully test everything. Tomorrow I will leak test and then run a test on all components. Will drain it and make the finial touches when the order comes in. So that means I am at least another week or so from completion. Sigh.
Here is what it looks like. Will post some with the fluid as soon as it is all working.
When I fix the piping and fab the piece I am hopeful that it will solve the issues and bring it all together. Seems that everything on this build has been 80 percent of what I wanted but that last 20 percent has really had me chasing my tail. Still, I will keep at it.