Hurry AMD, do a recall and add some DVI ports. Just kidding. They should have been added from the get-go, but they weren't. It's annoying, especially trying to wrap your head around that logic, but since I was planning on getting an AIB anyway (blowers have always been garbage in my experience), I don't mind so much. I'm just highly skeptical with all of the price rumors, especially after the MSRP promises from Nvidia that were ignored by practically everyone. If I can get a decent card out of this, with a DVI, for no more than $250 USD, I'll be happy. If it's too expensive, I'll probably just end up going with a more expensive card. What has me more worried right now is that I realized most of the games I like have GimpWorks or are DX11, so I'm going to hold out for some real, non-synthetic benchmarks regardless.