Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Pcie cable extenders
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pcie cable extenders - Page 4

post #31 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentLightning View Post

Sure! I'll let you all know. it may be a little while still, 2 wks give or more. Being slow, doing some modding on my case and a computer repair guy is coming over to help with wiring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukemaster View Post

Let us know how it works out.

I would be over 90% sure(leaving 10% for some strange design issue with the board) it should be able to run in that slot.

It works!
post #32 of 33
Good to hear you got it all set up.
Gaming
(15 items)
 
Media Center
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 4.4 Maximus IV Gene-z Asus Dual 1070 OC with Artic Mono Plus G.SKILL F3-1866C9D-16GXM Ripjaws X 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
M4 256 MX 300 Liteon Slot load H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64 bit BenQ XL2420Z Logitech Wave Corsair 850HX 
CaseMouseAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G9 X-fi Titanium Fatality 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 h55n usb3 msi gtx 650 ti Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WDC Red 3tb M4 128 WDC scorpio Blue 2.5 Sony AD-7690H-01 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Geminii S Windows 7 HP 64 bit SyncMaster 245t Logitech Wave 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
FSP SFX 300 watt SG05 Logitech G9 Sound Blaster Omni 
Other
HD PVR 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming
(15 items)
 
Media Center
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 4.4 Maximus IV Gene-z Asus Dual 1070 OC with Artic Mono Plus G.SKILL F3-1866C9D-16GXM Ripjaws X 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
M4 256 MX 300 Liteon Slot load H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64 bit BenQ XL2420Z Logitech Wave Corsair 850HX 
CaseMouseAudio
Silverstone FT03 Logitech G9 X-fi Titanium Fatality 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 h55n usb3 msi gtx 650 ti Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WDC Red 3tb M4 128 WDC scorpio Blue 2.5 Sony AD-7690H-01 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Geminii S Windows 7 HP 64 bit SyncMaster 245t Logitech Wave 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
FSP SFX 300 watt SG05 Logitech G9 Sound Blaster Omni 
Other
HD PVR 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 33
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukemaster View Post

Good to hear you got it all set up.

Posted some pic in build logs. One of the first ones, white case with green leds.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Pcie cable extenders