Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › My view on GAMING...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My view on GAMING... - Page 2

post #11 of 27
Thanks for sharing!

I think I spend too much time PC Gaming and hanging out/lurking on OCN = have not been to the gym in 3.5 years when I used to go to the gym almost every day for 10 years straight... Logged over 5000 hrs in DOTA 2 drunken.gif

Think I need to do this 21 day habit thingy. thumb.gif
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nixeus View Post

Thanks for sharing!

I think I spend too much time PC Gaming and hanging out/lurking on OCN = have not been to the gym in 3.5 years when I used to go to the gym almost every day for 10 years straight... Logged over 5000 hrs in DOTA 2 drunken.gif

Think I need to do this 21 day habit thingy. thumb.gif

thumb.gif

You will be surprised how well it changes the habit in 21 days. As long as you don't "relapse" on what you trying to avoid. Because if you do, it's reset to day 1.

The change happens on 21st day. According to neurosurgeons it takes 21 days for new neuron pathways to be created. 21-90 days to be exact, so the longer you go, the stronger the pathways become.

New pathways are created and your brain remembers them. Doing something new then becomes natural, and auto-pilots you after that.
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLifted View Post

thumb.gif

You will be surprised how well it changes the habit in 21 days. As long as you don't "relapse" on what you trying to avoid. Because if you do, it's reset to day 1.

The change happens on 21st day. According to neurosurgeons it takes 21 days for new neuron pathways to be created. 21-90 days to be exact, so the longer you go, the stronger the pathways become.

New pathways are created and your brain remembers them. Doing something new then becomes natural, and auto-pilots you after that.

I agree. Thanks for the tips... I may be less lurking on OCN but I need to get my gym routine back. thumb.gif
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
 
My Girlfriend #3
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor Gigabyte 970A-UD3H XFX AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB OC Black Edition GSkill Sniper 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX100 128GB SSD Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM HDD NZXT Kraken X41 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
NX-VUE24 Freesync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Nixeus MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Swit... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU NZXT S340 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Nixeus REVEL PMW3360 Gaming Mouse ROCCAT SENSE Nixeus ARC 4.0 Bluetoth Speakers (Prototype) Nixeus Rival Headphones (Prototype) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570K Gigabyte H77N-Wifi Mini-iTX Gigabyte Windforce Nvidia GTX 670  Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM NZXT Kraken X31 Water Cooler Windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" IPS LED 2560x1440 DisplayPort MA... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... Enermax Triathlor 550W Modular PSU Cool Master Elite 130 Mini-iTX Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
SteelSeries DOTA 2 Rival Mouse SteelSeries QcK Nixeus Earphones ER-BKSL14 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor Black Edition MSI 870A-G54 XFX AMD Radeon 7850 1GB Corsair XMS DDR3 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM LG CD/DVD Combo Drive Antech H20 950 Khuler Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus Vue 27" H-IPS 2560x1440 WQHD Monitor NX... Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch ... OCZ Fatal1ty Modular 550 Watt Modular PSU Roswill Challenger-U3 Mid-Tower ATX Case 
Mouse
Gigabyte M6800 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nixeus View Post

I agree. Thanks for the tips... I may be less lurking on OCN but I need to get my gym routine back. thumb.gif

Start slow with the gym, don't overdo it. Your muscles will need to adjust back to it. You will be fine thumb.gif
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLifted View Post

My friend calculated my 1300 hours of BF4 as 40 hour work weeks for the whole year. It's NUTS. I had zero control, and how many times the toxic players in the game would make it worse. Joy turned to anxiety, because you would then expect people talking sh to you all the time. Mentally expecting bad, instead of good.

you are still fine... since you are still using the unit of measure in hours. 1300hr may sound like alot, but it's not really that much... my /played time back in my EQ addiction was over 1000 "days" between the few main toons i had. and /played measures the time that you are actually logged into the EQ servers. granted i wasn't always playing while logged in, but having well over 24000 hours logged into the EQ servers, i'm pretty sure i clocked at least half of that just farming / raiding biggrin.gif when you are in a raiding guild, you are pretty much committed to 8 hrs a day 6 days a week of raiding. and you still have to keep up with your own leveling / farming on your own clock biggrin.gif so 1300 hr's goes by pretty quick biggrin.gif i mean it wasn't hard to clock in 30+ hours just on the weekends when an expansion came out and you are expected to reach level cap ASAP so we can raid smile.gif

anyway. you're fine with just 1300 hr's biggrin.gif when you start measuring in "days" instead of "hours" then you may have to start considering quitting biggrin.gif
post #16 of 27
I thought 300+ hours in BF3 was bad in my college days...

Good for you. I recently have knocked down my gaming to a near minimum now. Basically I'm to the point of..."What's the point"... mentality with most games.
I basically game on my downtime when I'm not with fam/taking care of stuff/work/cleaning etc...

21 days of goodness, another 21 days of betterness, and last 21 days of greatness! You got it man!

I've started running in the mornings. I did ROTC back in the day but never went in the service, man I was fit... Now, not so bad but a long way to get where I want to be. I'm upto 3.5mi but I'm hoping to do a half this fall...thumb.gif
post #17 of 27
So what are some activities you would suggest to do that are able to get one's attention, can be done anywhere and don't require you to invest loads of money into them, much like gaming is almost free and widely available with minimum investment needed.

I've been on both sides, but I'm curious as to what activities you personally found interesting and able to grab your attention enough to stay with them, especially ones that are affordable to anyone.
post #18 of 27
I had similar issue with gaming addiction, even though i still play games, for a long time it was pretty much my ONLY hobby. I got pretty fat and unhealthy doing it. Particularly i found world of warcraft to just be way too time consuming, which was fine for awhile but im a bit older now and discovered time is not an infinite well to draw upon lol.

Fast forward to today, im playing the witcher 3 currently but its my side thing. I took up boxing and jiu jitsu, so i work out 3-4 times a week and do some other things. ps4 is a thing i do on my off days to relax and recover from training.

I found its just best for me to stay away from games that require HUGE time investment. I thought about giving up games completely but theres some i just don't want to miss like dark souls games and metal gear game.

Overall i found that it doesn't work to say ok im not gaming! then just sit around not gaming, lol. I have to fill up that time with other satisfying activities, thats my practical solution. For me i love UFC too so learning martial arts and training with guys who are really good is alot of fun and a great challenge for me.
Superhans
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 OC@3.0Ghz, Stock Voltage GIGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2L MSI GTX 950 2GD5T OC 4GB DDR2 800 OEM@833Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Caviar Black 1TB OEM DVD-R/RW Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 46" LED 1080P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Keyboard corsair 550w Generic Mid-Tower Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
Superhans
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 OC@3.0Ghz, Stock Voltage GIGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2L MSI GTX 950 2GD5T OC 4GB DDR2 800 OEM@833Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Caviar Black 1TB OEM DVD-R/RW Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 46" LED 1080P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Keyboard corsair 550w Generic Mid-Tower Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 27
I am overweight hovering 250-280 my entire teen years (although this was even before I was gaming so I think its a me problem then a gaming problem) I work 8hr a day and then come home and neither play games for maybe 4 to 5hrs and then go sleep and repeat. Quit my old job that paid me good and then rehired immediately at another location (accounting degree we get hire like fire on oil) weekends usually go fishing or go to the occasional street racing scene and have a look at all the supped up cars. I think I only have like 5 to 10 IRL friends only lol.

I think if I quit gaming might be able to lose weight and maybe get a life again ahhaha
My build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8350 MSI 970 Gaming  R9 290x 4GB Evga SSC 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo lg thermaltek nic c4 microsoft 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
asus vq evga g2 cooler master k380 logitech 402 
  hide details  
Reply
My build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8350 MSI 970 Gaming  R9 290x 4GB Evga SSC 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo lg thermaltek nic c4 microsoft 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
asus vq evga g2 cooler master k380 logitech 402 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clao View Post

I am overweight hovering 250-280 my entire teen years (although this was even before I was gaming so I think its a me problem then a gaming problem) I work 8hr a day and then come home and neither play games for maybe 4 to 5hrs and then go sleep and repeat. Quit my old job that paid me good and then rehired immediately at another location (accounting degree we get hire like fire on oil) weekends usually go fishing or go to the occasional street racing scene and have a look at all the supped up cars. I think I only have like 5 to 10 IRL friends only lol.

I think if I quit gaming might be able to lose weight and maybe get a life again ahhaha

5-10 friends in real life IS AWESOME...I can name maybe 3. Real friends that is.

I was always into sports, but what I didn't touch on is that gaming destroyed my sleep patterns too, I would stay up till 3 sometimes playing, then go to work exhausted. My heart was affected. I almost caught a heart attack, because my body was run down due to lack of sleep for a period of 3 years.

I am only now regaining my ground of good health, by sleeping more and feeling better. I was walking around with red eyes and sand bags under my eyes, my heart could not handle it. I am so glad there is traction now with reality.

I am not saying that I will quit gaming completely, but I need time to reflect and recover mentally and physically from it.

You know I realized how many times I could have went to see my friends, but didn't...because I just stayed and played. How many times I wanted to see my Mom, but I wanted to play more.

Priorities out of order is a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyclum View Post

you are still fine... since you are still using the unit of measure in hours. 1300hr may sound like alot, but it's not really that much... my /played time back in my EQ addiction was over 1000 "days" between the few main toons i had. and /played measures the time that you are actually logged into the EQ servers. granted i wasn't always playing while logged in, but having well over 24000 hours logged into the EQ servers, i'm pretty sure i clocked at least half of that just farming / raiding biggrin.gif when you are in a raiding guild, you are pretty much committed to 8 hrs a day 6 days a week of raiding. and you still have to keep up with your own leveling / farming on your own clock biggrin.gif so 1300 hr's goes by pretty quick biggrin.gif i mean it wasn't hard to clock in 30+ hours just on the weekends when an expansion came out and you are expected to reach level cap ASAP so we can raid smile.gif

anyway. you're fine with just 1300 hr's biggrin.gif when you start measuring in "days" instead of "hours" then you may have to start considering quitting biggrin.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JESUS....tongue.gif

What's EQ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakewalk_S View Post

I thought 300+ hours in BF3 was bad in my college days...

Good for you. I recently have knocked down my gaming to a near minimum now. Basically I'm to the point of..."What's the point"... mentality with most games.
I basically game on my downtime when I'm not with fam/taking care of stuff/work/cleaning etc...

21 days of goodness, another 21 days of betterness, and last 21 days of greatness! You got it man!

I've started running in the mornings. I did ROTC back in the day but never went in the service, man I was fit... Now, not so bad but a long way to get where I want to be. I'm upto 3.5mi but I'm hoping to do a half this fall...thumb.gif

Best of LUCK! thumb.gif It's amazing just how much extra things you can do without gaming, I'm personally surprised myself. Glad to hear you are running again, a good change from sitting still in the same place. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackCY View Post

So what are some activities you would suggest to do that are able to get one's attention, can be done anywhere and don't require you to invest loads of money into them, much like gaming is almost free and widely available with minimum investment needed.

I've been on both sides, but I'm curious as to what activities you personally found interesting and able to grab your attention enough to stay with them, especially ones that are affordable to anyone.

I record music, it has been my main hobby since 2006 or so. It stimulates so much creativity and does get me high, literally. I feel so much energy after recording something that is close to my heart. Even next day, my mindstate is positive, even if I recorded a sad song.

I also do medical hypnosis for people that helps people on mental and spiritual level. It's work, but it's very fulfilling, because I can see how much I helped a person afterwards.

I was volunteering in hospital, and animal shelter/wildlife center. It helps your soul grow. It's very fulfilling to me overall, knowing that you have a purpose in this life.

Last, but not least....go out on some dates with women (if you are not married biggrin.gif), woman's point of view is quite refreshing at times. And without getting too vulgar...sex is great smile.gif
Edited by XLifted - 6/23/16 at 7:37pm
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Rubik
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz Msi Gaming 5 Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Crucial Ballstix Sport 16 GB @ 1600 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K Kingston HyperX 3K Samsung Evo 850 Western Digital Caviar 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lightscribe DVD writter Corsair H105 Windows 10 Pro BenQ 2720Z 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft (5 Dollar keyboard bro!) Corsair CMPSU-650TX Corsair Air 540 Razer Deathadder Ergonomic 2013 Edittion 
Mouse PadOther
My table XD Blessed and Thankful. 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › My view on GAMING...