Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Case Labs › [Build COMPLETE] Arcane Sanctum - Magnum THW10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build COMPLETE] Arcane Sanctum - Magnum THW10 - Page 12

post #111 of 163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBruce View Post

I have three sets of the plastic mounts. I'll never use them, my calculations were so exact with the hole saw and the CL U-Channel Liner compression didn't need to use EK plastic reservoir mounts, wewt! biggrin.gif

Anyway if you need the plastic mounts, I'll do another drop ship. smile.gif

I just ordered another pair from Singularity directly with Interparcel Express. I did a quote directly from the Interparcel website and it should be 2-4 business days once they receive the package.

Due to these unobtainable mounts I'm missing pre-patch content and as of tomorrow I'll be missing raids.
post #112 of 163
Nice guess you wanted the V3 biggrin.gif

My stuff better show soon this is total BS.
post #113 of 163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSE View Post

Nice guess you wanted the V3 biggrin.gif

My stuff better show soon this is total BS.

i just want to have a PC again so I don't miss the Legion launch.
post #114 of 163
Thread Starter 







post #115 of 163
Beauty! Those tubes are huge looks insane.

Please post a few shots with the door on want to see how visible the pump/res config is with that tube length. Looking straight at it level.
Edited by NYSE - 8/12/16 at 12:42pm
post #116 of 163
Thread Starter 
The loops are disassembled and I'm ready to replace the tubing with the glass. Taking a break to go out for lunch with the gf.

Hopefully we'll have a finished build by Sunday.
post #117 of 163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSE View Post

Beauty! Those tubes are huge looks insane.

Please post a few shots with the door on want to see how visible the pump/res config is with that tube length. Looking straight at it level.

Thanks! I went with 12mm and think it looks great.

I'll definitely take some with the doors on for you.
post #118 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirillum View Post

Thanks! I went with 12mm and think it looks great.

I'll definitely take some with the doors on for you.

Thanks! I was talking about the Bitspower 300mm res tubes
post #119 of 163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSE View Post

Thanks! I was talking about the Bitspower 300mm res tubes

Right, I'm happy with how they turned out. I have a drain valve connected to the second outlets at the bottom. Easy maintenance. I drained both loops today in ~ a minute.
post #120 of 163
Thread Starter 
The glass tubing has failed catastrophically. Probably going to stick with PETG for now. My drill shatters the glass and my scorer walks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Labs
Overclock.net › Forums › Hardware Vendors › Case Labs › [Build COMPLETE] Arcane Sanctum - Magnum THW10