Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Does anyone know where I could buy a m270dan02.6 replacement panel?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does anyone know where I could buy a m270dan02.6 replacement panel?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Can't seem to find these anywhere. I need to replace the panel on an Acer XB271HU. Anyone know any obscure overseas sites that may have them available?
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Can't seem to find these anywhere. I need to replace the panel on an Acer XB271HU. Anyone know any obscure overseas sites that may have them available?

Assuming your unable to rma it? and i checked around and i couldnt find anything, trying to rma it is your only option as far as i can find. :/
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by InverseTundra View Post

Assuming your unable to rma it? and i checked around and i couldnt find anything, trying to rma it is your only option as far as i can find. :/

Thanks for your reply. Acer told me they don't offer any type of LCD replacement for this monitor which is pretty ridiculous considering it's a $730 monitor. Going to just buy a used XB270HU for now and put this one in my closet until I can find a replacement panel for it.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Thanks for your reply. Acer told me they don't offer any type of LCD replacement for this monitor which is pretty ridiculous considering it's a $730 monitor. Going to just buy a used XB270HU for now and put this one in my closet until I can find a replacement panel for it.

So they refuse to rma it. seriously. omf. id be pissed if i was you. 730$ monitor and the worst support on earth, of course right. man that fu*king sucks.
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Well i knowingly bought the monitor with a broken screen for $100. I tried calling Acer before i bought it to see if they could do a replacement, but they wouldn't help me without the SSID number so i took a chance and bought it.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Well i knowingly bought the monitor with a broken screen for $100. I tried calling Acer before i bought it to see if they could do a replacement, but they wouldn't help me without the SSID number so i took a chance and bought it.

ahhhhh ok. i gotcha, well for a hundred bucks thats really not bad but finding the panel is a *****. too bad acer wont sell you a single one wholesale or something haha. try registering for warranty on their website with an account and try to rma it? xD i wish you luck in finding a panel though. Try messaging/emailing lcd replacement websites and see if they can aid you in finding a panel?
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by InverseTundra View Post

ahhhhh ok. i gotcha, well for a hundred bucks thats really not bad but finding the panel is a *****. too bad acer wont sell you a single one wholesale or something haha. try registering for warranty on their website with an account and try to rma it? xD i wish you luck in finding a panel though. Try messaging/emailing lcd replacement websites and see if they can aid you in finding a panel?

Yeah this monitor is under warranty until December of 2018, but they don't offer any type of LCD replacement. They told me they don't even carry replacement panels which I don't understand at all. I've messaged and called almost every place I could find even places overseas like China wholesalers and no one has it. There is one place that does have it, but it's over $600 and that is before taxes and import fees. I'd be better off buying an entire refurbished unit for $550.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTheEarth View Post

Yeah this monitor is under warranty until December of 2018, but they don't offer any type of LCD replacement. They told me they don't even carry replacement panels which I don't understand at all. I've messaged and called almost every place I could find even places overseas like China wholesalers and no one has it. There is one place that does have it, but it's over $600 and that is before taxes and import fees. I'd be better off buying an entire refurbished unit for $550.

Wow, yea i'd just keep it in the closet and hope that you make a lucky catch in the future to fix it or find a replacement panel. Im sure ebay in a year or two would have a few good catches with dead boards and good panels haha
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Koji
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7 6700k Stock For Now Asus z170 Deluxe EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial Ballistics 32GB 4x8GB 2666Mhz Adata SP550 480GB SSD Cryoig H5 Ultimate White Win 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Vizio 24" 1080p 5ms Thermaltake Challenger Ultimate RBG EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1 NZXT H630-W 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Chroma Razer Goliathus Control Logitech 5.1 Surround / Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 9
Most of the new Crossover (Crossover 27V & 27 Fast 144) and Qnix (QX2710 Multi Hot and QHD2710R) monitors use 1440p AHVA panels, so it's possible that they have a compatible or same panel.
Dr. Tesla
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Zotac GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Patriot Viper 3 Series, Sapphire Blue Edition D... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate X-Star DP2710 Glossy Qnix QX2710 Matte 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Viewsonic VP2780-4K HP 25er Razer Black Widow Ultimate Antec HCP 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-P80 Razer Lachesis Roccat Sense Glacier Blue Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee 
Audio
Essence HDACC 
  hide details  
Reply
Dr. Tesla
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Zotac GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Patriot Viper 3 Series, Sapphire Blue Edition D... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate X-Star DP2710 Glossy Qnix QX2710 Matte 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Viewsonic VP2780-4K HP 25er Razer Black Widow Ultimate Antec HCP 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-P80 Razer Lachesis Roccat Sense Glacier Blue Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee 
Audio
Essence HDACC 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Does anyone know where I could buy a m270dan02.6 replacement panel?