Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris RX 480 / RX 470 / RX 460 Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Polaris RX 480 / RX 470 / RX 460 Discussion Thread - Page 52  

post #511 of 991
Of course it's not listed you think once AMD or sapphire caught wind of it they would leave it up? You guys can believe what you want people did test it after I posted between last night and this morning and they replied it was working before sapphire found out, now the rx series models drop down doesn't even show up in support. Compare the image of that 1995 woman to the one in my pic its the same and I was as surprised as you guys its so god awful ugly. Anyways believe what you want only time will show you how much truth there was in that post, but know this whenever I post it's because there's enthusiasts in the community that love hardware as much as I do and are always interested in finding out the latest innovative tech.
Edited by CBwardog - 7/6/16 at 6:39pm
post #512 of 991
@comagnum can you please do firestrike benchmarks again with 16.7 drivers. Including undervolting
post #513 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBwardog View Post

Of course it's not listed you think once AMD or sapphire caught wind of it they would leave it up? You guys can believe what you want people did test it after I posted between last night and this morning and they replied it was working before sapphire found out, now the rx series models drop down doesn't even show up in support. Compare the image of that 1995 woman to the one in my pic its the same and I was as surprised as you guys its so god awful ugly. Anyways believe what you want only time will show you how much truth there was in that post, but know this whenever I post it's because there's enthusiasts in the community that love hardware as much as I do and are always interested in finding out the latest innovative tech.

Sapphire has officially stated its a typo, its actually the stock 480.
post #514 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohiuddin View Post

@comagnum can you please do firestrike benchmarks again with 16.7 drivers. Including undervolting
http://www.overclock.net/t/1604421/various-amd-rx-480-review-thread/2520#post_25327123

I asked the guy to do undervolting results, he will in 15 minutes or so.
post #515 of 991
@comagnum
@BulletBait
@cscheat

we need you guys here biggrin.gif
post #516 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mac View Post

Sapphire has officially stated its a typo, its actually the stock 480.

It was pretty obvious that was a typeo based on the id number. What I'm referring to is everyone saying the whole post is fake
post #517 of 991
i didnt comment on that, just that they took it down.
post #518 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliNT77 View Post

@comagnum
@BulletBait
@cscheat

we need you guys here biggrin.gif
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13022931

Undervolted
+50% power target
100% fan speed

Edit:
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13023053

Undervolted
+50% power target
100% fan speed
2200MHz memory clock (+200)
Edited by lolerk52 - 7/7/16 at 2:02pm
post #519 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliNT77 View Post

@comagnum
@BulletBait
@cscheat

we need you guys here biggrin.gif

I will do some benches tonight. At work currently. smile.gif
post #520 of 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolerk52 View Post

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13022931

Undervolted
+50% power target
100% fan speed

Edit:
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13023053

Undervolted
+50% power target
100% fan speed
2200MHz memory clock (+200)

thanks

dat athlon tho... rolleyes.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Polaris RX 480 / RX 470 / RX 460 Discussion Thread