Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 102  

post #1011 of 1323
I said they were small in the fps market which they are. No pro uses Logitech products unless they are forced by sponsors since no mouse fits them and the average player buys a deathadder, rival or fk. The mice you mention were great but they are all EOL.
post #1012 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

I said they were small in the fps market which they are. No pro uses Logitech products unless they are forced by sponsors since no mouse fits them and the average player buys a deathadder, rival or fk. The mice you mention were great but they are all EOL.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQbY62ava35RPpV3sxw6vqb5KTeEmB_azAisgfgPN9Y/viewanalytics
lol k
post #1013 of 1323
Logitech aren't big among pros [in cs] but they are widely used and hold a large amount of market share especially among general consumers
post #1014 of 1323
This mouse isn't meant to solely appeal to the general consumer who buys for the gimmicky features. There isn't a weight system, there isn't a hyper scroll, there isn't a sniper button, there isn't extra top buttons, it's not wireless, and I didn't see rubber side grips. It does have a LED strip, a LED logo and a braided cable, as that is the standard these days.
Edited by popups - 8/11/16 at 4:06pm
post #1015 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

I said they were small in the fps market which they are.

You are out of touch. Logitech is still on top of the mountain with Razer and Steelseries.
b0xy
(14 items)
 
  
b0xy
(14 items)
 
  
post #1016 of 1323
If reddit wasn't down I'd link the newer one with 38k responses. Your link kind of proves my point though, over half the Logitech mice in that list are EOL products which explicitly means Logitech Isn't selling well to the fps crowd anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtzgr View Post

You are out of touch. Logitech is still on top of the mountain with Razer and Steelseries.

If I'm out of touch why is the majority of Logitech mice used legacy products while competitors have new models as their majority?

Go on a more casual forum and ask for a gaming mouse and see how many will say a steelseries or deathadder compared to Logitech.
Edited by SEJB - 8/11/16 at 4:19pm
post #1017 of 1323
How the hell are they supposed to sell well with that indomitable shape the g303 has and their 502 brick spectrum tongue.gif
post #1018 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by costilletas View Post

How the hell are they supposed to sell well with that indomitable shape the g303 has and their 502 brick spectrum tongue.gif

The G502 sells well with the casual crowd who wants/needs versatility.

The G302/3 was supposed to be for the more competitive player, but that hasn't been much of a success with the FPS crowd. Hence why there is this new mouse with a better shape.
post #1019 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

Why is the majority of Logitech mice used legacy products while competitors have new models as their majority?

Let's break down what you're saying. "Logitech have a small share of the FPS market." You then back this claim up by citing the statistics of pro CS players, as if pro CS players were representative of the entire CS scene (tho I could imagine this being somewhat accurate, but I don't think it is), and as if the CS scene were representative of the FPS scene as a whole. I will need to see some sales statistics before I start to think that Logitech is hurting. They can price this mouse however they want and people will buy it.
b0xy
(14 items)
 
  
b0xy
(14 items)
 
  
post #1020 of 1323
i dont think people realize how grossly successful the g502 is and still is. obviously not among cs pros or many here on this forum but the g502 killed it in the overall market
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse