Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 21  

post #201 of 1323
I like the idea of having the same shell in multiple sizes. Hand size doesn't really correlate to the individual grip style at all, unless forced by the shape or the size of the mouse itself. Also, the length of the hand is not the only relevant measure. Palm length to finger length -ratio and the width of the palm area are important too.
post #202 of 1323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trism View Post

I like the idea of having the same shell in multiple sizes. Hand size doesn't really correlate to the individual grip style at all, unless forced by the shape or the size of the mouse itself. Also, the length of the hand is not the only relevant measure. Palm length to finger length -ratio and the width of the palm area are important too.

Maybe I'm biased, but zowie doesn't actually offer that great of a variety of shapes imo. The ZA13 might be alright for me, but I haven't tried it and won't be any time soon as it looks like something I could use, but not something ideal for me. The rest of their shapes are flat out bad for me (I've only tried the EC2 and FK2 briefly, but they were bad and larger would be worse). I prefer small mice around 115mm in length though and I prefer that they are narrow at the back to avoid contact with my palm. The ZA13 is about small enough, but look like it would be wider at the rear than I would like among other things. There is nowhere I can try zowie mice though and ordering one when I'm 95% sure I will return it seems like a waste. Oh, the mico does look like a nice shape though, but they discontinued it.

In all honesty though I'm afraid this shape will be kind of similar to a ZA13 instead of a g100s because the back looks wider. I probably won't like it all that much if that is the case. The g303 works fine for me even though it could be better though so I guess I can always just keep using those.
post #203 of 1323
#BringBackTheMico #3360MicoPLZ
post #204 of 1323
The implied changes to 3360 hinted at some people here already gave me a placebo bias wink.gif 3366 or bust
post #205 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceskeleton View Post

The implied changes to 3360 hinted at some people here already gave me a placebo bias wink.gif 3366 or bust

I would say Logitech or not. Go back to some previous mice and compare "feel" with other mice that were available at that time. Logitech "feels" unique . However i was playing with Corsair 3360 and hype is there. It was not polished imo, as recoil in some games were bad (sometimes, when Logitech is 99% time fine) but you are defiantly going to notice difference 3360(6) vs other sensors in games that requires deadly precision (good or not acceleration at all, PCS etc) and control (framerate and implementation?). Perhaps things like FOV, and how game was constructed in general (can't describe) affects how good you need to be with mouse.
post #206 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

Maybe I'm biased, but zowie doesn't actually offer that great of a variety of shapes imo. The ZA13 might be alright for me, but I haven't tried it and won't be any time soon as it looks like something I could use, but not something ideal for me. The rest of their shapes are flat out bad for me (I've only tried the EC2 and FK2 briefly, but they were bad and larger would be worse). I prefer small mice around 115mm in length though and I prefer that they are narrow at the back to avoid contact with my palm. The ZA13 is about small enough, but look like it would be wider at the rear than I would like among other things. There is nowhere I can try zowie mice though and ordering one when I'm 95% sure I will return it seems like a waste. Oh, the mico does look like a nice shape though, but they discontinued it.

In all honesty though I'm afraid this shape will be kind of similar to a ZA13 instead of a g100s because the back looks wider. I probably won't like it all that much if that is the case. The g303 works fine for me even though it could be better though so I guess I can always just keep using those.

I have all the mice you just listed in your comment and I can tell you that ZA13 is very close to G303 and G100s in terms of shape. I also prefer small mice and ZA13 is currently my main.

I do however also like the EC2 shape but I hated everything about the FK2 because the butt is uncomfortable for my palm. FK2 felt like a long stick with a sensor in it instead of actually having a shape.
post #207 of 1323
Sorry if this was posted, skimmed through the thread, but has anyone contacted the players using it to get some words?

Also a very slightly better (arguably) pic from the side:

post #208 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirisu View Post

Sorry if this was posted, skimmed through the thread, but has anyone contacted the players using it to get some words?

Also a very slightly better (arguably) pic from the side:


That's defo G100s territory thumb.gif

post #209 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

That's defo G100s territory thumb.gif
I'm just hoping it's a new iteration of the G100 and not just an old G100 modded with whatever the pro player wants inside.
post #210 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

That's defo G100s territory thumb.gif


I agree.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse