Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 31  

post #301 of 1323
It shouldn't be that hard for Logitech to fix the sensor rattle
post #302 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboysam View Post

I reckon they're putting it through a lengthier testing phase so they don't have another g303 on their hands

Should just release it and write "****" inside like the 303. tongue.gif
post #303 of 1323
I'll say one thing, whenever you need help sending a message to your opponents Logitech's got your back.
post #304 of 1323
Cloud9 Is in the ELEAGUE playoffs, and that's in the coming weeks. Maybe a televised league is what woll3 was talking about when he said there are more important events coming up.
post #305 of 1323
They just got in there because SK git dqd and Logitech has nothing to do with the league so I doubt it.
post #306 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryd00d View Post

Cloud9 Is in the ELEAGUE playoffs, and that's in the coming weeks. Maybe a televised league is what woll3 was talking about when he said there are more important events coming up.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
post #307 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEJB View Post

They just got in there because SK git dqd and Logitech has nothing to do with the league so I doubt it.
They actually still had a chance in the last chance qualifiers but you're right about logitech not having any involvement with the event itself. It's pretty rare that they do, actually. I'm surprised they didn't take the opportunity at the cologne major.
post #308 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by equlix View Post

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜0 ͡° )
post #309 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryd00d View Post

They actually still had a chance in the last chance qualifiers but you're right about logitech not having any involvement with the event itself. It's pretty rare that they do, actually. I'm surprised they didn't take the opportunity at the cologne major.

Maybe they're confident they can reach the target demographic else where? Seemed like a good place to do it
post #310 of 1323
Gamescom is next month, wouldn't be surprised if we see this new mouse there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse