Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 34  

post #331 of 1323
"The Towel Terran", lol
hyperhidrosis, had never heard of it before.
could be worse though, i know a person with anhidrosis and she's like a vampire on sunny days
post #332 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by povohat View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRSTYLGJNE

You youngster's simply exude all sorts of ugly liquids Snorkle.gif .

First time seen someone using a rag to play with. Thought all Gamers played within Air Conditioned rooms because then there shouldn't be able to sweat BUT using a rag to absorb your stink in that type of cool environment, is highly unusual.

Just glad I'm not in your age group anymore because even on 38C days it's comfortable for me and still don't sweat at all. You lot would melt like ice cubes leaving nothing but stains on the floor devil-smiley-019.gif .
post #333 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straszy View Post

from logitech's fanpage. Or its just g303 ?

that aint no 303
post #334 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrick View Post

You youngster's simply exude all sorts of ugly liquids Snorkle.gif .

First time seen someone using a rag to play with. Thought all Gamers played within Air Conditioned rooms because then there shouldn't be able to sweat BUT using a rag to absorb your stink in that type of cool environment, is highly unusual.

Just glad I'm not in your age group anymore because even on 38C days it's comfortable for me and still don't sweat at all. You lot would melt like ice cubes leaving nothing but stains on the floor devil-smiley-019.gif .
And where I live you'd be wrapped up in full winter gear when I'm going around in shorts and a t shirt biggrin.gif
post #335 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by discoprince View Post

that aint no 303
What makes you say that? It's definitely not the mouse from this thread, so if it's not a G303 then that means they have yet another mouse close to ready too.
post #336 of 1323
It's 100% a g303.
post #337 of 1323
It isn't a G303, i don't see any angular hard edges, looks higher, bigger and rounder butt and less spaceshipish look.

This is probably their final mold and will be released in some weeks.

Just my 2 cents tough
post #338 of 1323
May look obscured due to the netting. G303 to me.
post #339 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayzer View Post

It isn't a G303, i don't see any angular hard edges, looks higher, bigger and rounder butt and less spaceshipish look.

This is probably their final mold and will be released in some weeks.

Just my 2 cents tough

I'm not 100% certain myself but I think it is a G303. If you take the top shell off of the G303, it doesn't have as much of a pronounced diamond shape. The bottom shell has that.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90
Edited by m0uz - 7/15/16 at 7:15am
post #340 of 1323
I think the net and/or lighting is throwing us off. I think it's a G303. The edges appear softer because of the net. But the back also doesn't appear as flat as G303 (lighting?).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse