Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse - Page 5  

post #41 of 1323
It is hard to see but from skas perspective you can see the side buttons.
post #42 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeflow View Post

side buttons

:'(
post #43 of 1323
This is pretty intriguing since I threw my G303 in the trash last night.
post #44 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post

This is pretty intriguing since I threw my G303 in the trash last night.
hmm. can you throw away a copy of half-life 2 as well? tongue.gif
post #45 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

:'(

My AM has no side buttons. My ZA13 has only one side button piece and four switches. My FK has only two switches and one button piece.
post #46 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post

This is pretty intriguing since I threw my G303 in the trash last night.

:-0 Youuuuuuu whore!
post #47 of 1323


Side pic from screenshot.
post #48 of 1323
I hope they publicly announce this new mouse and that extra large hardpad that n0thing uses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeflow View Post



Side pic from screenshot.

Don't know if that is simply a reflection or not but I hope I see a side button there.
post #49 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by popups View Post

My AM has no side buttons. My ZA13 has only one side button piece and four switches. My FK has only two switches and one button piece.

i removed the button-pieces of a few mice before, but i would still be bothered by the holes too much.
do you have the holes covered/filled up somehow? i was thinking of trying to fill them up with something like clay and then spray the entire shell piece with plasti dip. no idea how precise that would turn out though, or how i'd keep the clay in place
Edited by Bucake - 6/25/16 at 5:36pm
post #50 of 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucake View Post

i removed the button-pieces of a few mice before, but i would still be bothered by the holes too much.
do you have the holes covered/filled up somehow? i was thinking of trying to fill them up with something like clay and then spray the entire shell piece with plasti dip. no idea how precise that would turn out though, or how i'd keep the clay in place

I just have tape covering the hole. I didn't want to add anything that would increase the weight. It doesn't bother me because my finger doesn't really rest there.
Edited by popups - 6/25/16 at 7:08pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Skadoodle and Semphis: Logi new mouse